Why hasn't this show been brought back yet?

Why hasn't this show been brought back yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tKTGTyxdsoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

Bumping with best girl

I think there is some lingering legal shit?

Because AS spent most of their budget in 2002 on getting the rights to Futurama and Family Guy and over time reviving Mission Hill became less and less of a probable venture for AS/

i don't think the show ever had a really big fanbase in the first place during its original airing. and outside of here and some mentions here and there on youtube, it's rarely ever brought up anymore. so why would adultswim bother bringing it back? maybe i'm wrong though.

It probably wouldn't be as good.

It's too much of a product of its time.

Something about the animation style hard to replicate nowadays.

That and I think it'd be hard for it to work today.

The side characters Gus and Wally, and that Hispanic couple were just not very funny.

MH had it's moments but I doubt it's high on anyone's priority list.

It showed promise with the first episode being great. Then it quickly fell back to mostly standard bland comedy with the occasional good joke or two.

When Andy bought Kevin beer in the first episode and scolded him to lighten up because mom and dad aren't around, I though the show would be far less pc than it was.

It turned right back into the same morality lessons that all TV teaches.

Because it wasn't very good.

Brought back as shitter hipsters of today, living in Austin or Portland?

Cause I don't think you can continue from '98 or whenever this show first aired.

It's been years since I watched Mission Hill.

Because the show is garbage

>Gus and Wally
>Not funny
Fuck you.

Gus and Wally were arguably the most acclaimed part of the show, it won a GLAAD award for how it portrayed them

Maybe because it ended?

Theres not much else you do can past Kevin and Andy finally seeing eye to eye

It was cancelled. We have more than one fully voiced animatic. They had some pretty lofty ideas for the series to continue for a while. Like how Andy was going to have a new job every eights episodes and by around season 10 he would be a cartoonist in the vein of Matt Groening.

lol it never ended, there was still shit to go
It was a shame it got canceled

>fully voiced animatic
If you haven't seen "Crap gets in your Eyes" yet, watch it! It's probably the funniest episode even if it's just an animatic

youtube.com/watch?v=tKTGTyxdsoU