Anyone have any experiences meeting people over Interpals?

Anyone have any experiences meeting people over Interpals?

Yes, met a german girl with BPD over it

The experience nearly destroyed my mind

I will meet a qt from Russia in few days.

Iranian girls send me nudes and masturbate on Skype.

I met a nice old-fashioned girl and had a few dates but I started to wonder why she used the men's restroom.

implying 90% of the girls here don't ban users from turkey

Pic related, average muslim comment on interpals

Is it only for hook ups? Kinda be cool to have a legit Euro friend to talk hobbies, history, and politics with.

Yep, and both times I was catfished by some 3/10 girls.

And this thread shouldn't be on this board.

Met one swedish girl, nothing happened.
Then met another danish girl, best sex of my life.

At least one good thing about IP is that it will cure any girl from being a muslim lover

I've banged 3 women from interpals.

2 asians, one Italian. It was pretty good. Will probably bang a Russian chick this winter

Back in my times.. It wasnt %90, it was around %75.. I have been texting her like 1.5 years.

It's not exclusively for that. It is just a penpal site, but it's pretty easy to hook up with foreign chicks. I usually show them around Copenhagen, and then it goes from there.

I did host a super cool american girl though, we're total besties now.
But pretty much every girl on ther is damaged in some way, and almost every dude is super creepy, which makes it easy to hook up if you're not really ugly, or socially retarded.

it's rare to get a hookup from there. mostly it's people practicing languages and yeah, it's perfect for discussing hobbies and politics and shit

1.5 years to fuq a girl. get a life.

He's Turkish. If he hasn't scared a girl off by the first conversation that's the best he can hope for.

I fuck so many girls since 1.5 years.. This is for to put my seeds.

>girls

Goats don't count, Mehmet my son

What if he managed to get female goats

That's only slightly better. I guess it would be hard to spot the difference between a female goat and Mehmetina.