Why do societies from top feel superior to tribal societies from bottom?

Why do societies from top feel superior to tribal societies from bottom?

95% to 99% of people from top live like shit (Sup Forums included) and can't enjoy what capitalism has the best to offer. You don't know most of the neighbors, most people are not happy (many even use drugs), most people aren't gentle and don't give a shit if you jump a skyscraper.

So stop pretending cities are better than tribal societies. Both are special in their own way.

>Why do societies from top feel superior to tribal societies from bottom?
Because they could easily exterminate tribal societies, if they wanted to

Are you proud of being a monkey? This is nigger tier muh dick

Well, you're posting this through a computer (or a smartphone), an invention which comes from a superior society. Tribals couldn't do the same.
Think it over. ;)

I just believe that military might is a good metric to measure the level of a civilization

>tribals can't get stuck on Sup Forums
sounds like a good deal desu

the difference between a traditional community and the city is that the first could last millions of years without destroying its own habitat.
Urban culture is doing this at a progressive rate and city living will become unbearable for most of us in less than 30 years; in our own lifetime. So the problem of modern capitalism is the lack of responsability. We don't even know how the stuff we eat was produced and we don't know where our shit and piss will end up. As long as there's food at the supermarket and water in our taps we just won't care.

Sup Forums is full of sad people that could be fucking or hugging instead posting here.

>Urban culture is doing this at a progressive rate and city living will become unbearable for most of us in less than 30 years; in our own lifetime.
You are talking out of your ass

>capitalism bad!
>tribal communism gud!
the Olympics were a mistake. nk propaganda addling feeble minded south koreans

I said both are special, not superior to each other.

>"being barbarian killers mean we're advanced"

Wh*te """people""" ladies and gentlemen. no wonder you germ*ns take pride on the Holocaust

We are not killing the tribals despite having the means to do so.
That's what makes us an advanced civilization

You know I didn't mean this.
I just said that the tool itself he is using comes from a society which he doesn't claim to be superior, since he enjoys it.

Some societies are superior to others, simple.

There is a tribe in Brazil called Tupinambá. They practice cannibalism even nowadays. Do you think they are so special as aztecs, my dear mutt?

Not to mention most white people still have shit lives (this is why they use lot of drugs, kill themselves) after imperialism and only the 1% living well buying big houses, yachts, etc.

>Deforestation is the permanent destruction of forests in order to make the land available for other uses. An estimated 18 million acres (7.3 million hectares) of forest, which is roughly the size of the country of Panama, are lost each year, according to the United Nations' Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO).

>They released data showing that 90% of fish and other ocean life have perished in the last 100 years. 18% of ocean species have been reduced in number by more than 90% with 7% of fish species now extinct.

>Scientists estimate that 150-200 species of plant, insect, bird and mammal become extinct every 24 hours.

sounds better than shitposting about black people and race

In a tribal society you would probably have a family, lot of friends, joy, love... And you wouldn't be posting in Sup Forums. Think about it.

>implying there's any superiority or rationality in jesus loving and nationalism

wh*Teoids measure all their achievements by how hard they genocide both other people and each other (not people). Those spawns of yakub do not deserve life.

In a tribal society I wouldn't be alive in the first place. None of you too, much probably.

Capitalism allowed us to live. Think about it. ;)

I don't see how a few species dying out is related to the collapse of civilization

>le 4channers dead
this is not supporting your case

Bit complicated, OP.

I've spent a little time in the tribal belt of India, specifically the Bastar district of Chhattisgarh. Known locally as adivasis, the indigenous peoples of the region are among the poorest in the nation.

However, their poverty can, in many ways, be traced back to capitalist-cum-feudal systems that date back to the days of British colonization. The state supports corporate interests over those of ordinary citizens, seizing forested land and allowing exploitative money-lenders and zamindars to prey upon the peasantry.

In Maoist-affected zones, state governments funnel money toward paramilitary organizations and local militias. While their purpose is -- at least in writing -- to fight against Naxalite groups, they operate at the behest of politicians who answer themselves to corporations.

Tribal life, inside India and without, is a complicated affair. Similar woes plague indigenous peoples around and across the world -- peasants in Colombia, natives in the Brazilian rainforest. Lots of tribals lived in poor circumstances, due both to their chosen isolation and the burden of capitalist interests bearing down upon their territory.

You have a point but you should make your own research on how ecological factors resulted in the decline of past civilizations.
Obviously the people still lived on even if the Mayan, Roman, Mesopotamian cultures colapsed, but they went through a dark age period that isn't necessarily bad when compared to an catastrophic centralist/belilcist/imperialist culture.
We will survive abrupt climate change, soil erosion, unsafe temperatures, loss of habitat, loss of aquifers and water sources etc. but I wouldn't be so sure to say it will be easy on the ones unable to afford or produce it.

It really isn't

I prefer 13682629174 times being a strong and happy Amish worker than being a poor and sad soyboy Canadian shitposting in Sup Forums meanwhile the Rothschilds and Rosenbergs are celebrating the thousandth party of the year