What went wrong?

What does this pose means?

Does that stick turn into a lightsaber? It's too short to be a cane.

It means that your path has been blocked

I miss JJ.

he shoves it up his ass and makes rey sniff it

They just make them do a bunch of power poses so they can decide later what to photoshop into the poster and promo materials

It doesn't mean anything, in fact for that Assassin's Creed movie they couldn't even get Fassbender to do a promo shoot so they had his stunt double just do random action and power poses, then photoshop fassbender in

>parallel to the floor

For what purpose?

where are these fromg?

HAHAA HOLY SHIT IS THAT REAL?

is that some kind of ancient jedi weapon? like a kane enveloped in force field generated by the user's force power?

is this a jojo reference?

It's probably a stick from THAT FUCKING TREE

>I am one with the force and the force is with me

Yes.

Sup Forums BTFO

Goddammit why is Mark Hamill so cute, I can't take him seriously at all.

*APOLOGIZES*

Can't tell if virgin walk or chad stride

I hope they shave her head for the next film. That hairline is killing me

>Well Rey, it ain't gonna suck it self?

>You FOOLS, You could never understand the true power of Darth Forehead

What are you looking at, fag?

he's a big guy

>Hide his ears no matter what.
-J.J. Abrams

*blocks your path*

Welcome to Nu-Wars. After being shown only 20 seconds in TFA, Luke will only appear as a depressed old man who doesn't fight or do anything. But that's okay, Mary Sue can do aaaaanyything.

>U mad white boi?

Yea, because everytime I look at you, I keep thinking there might be food inside but just get disappointed.

>make actor lose weight
>dress him in 7 layer burrito poncho

based Luke

THICCCCC

HAHAHAHA KYLO LOOKS LIKE A TRAP

Damn, I want to fuck a jedi now.

No matter how much weight he loses, Mark still has that old-man barrel-gut.

They look like cheap cosplay

he looks good, everything else went wrong? idk? wut?

Deep down he knows he was just one of the cheap unknown trained monkeys that didn't shit on set and that's the only reason he got a part on a McDonald franchise.

no I'm glad I'm white and don't have a skull like that

effay af

mirin the solo core

Reeeeey be a jedi tonight!

*leans*

>FORCE PENGUIN
>FORCE TREE
>FORCE STICK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is that a new droid model too

FORCE PLANET

Starts with D- and end with -JEWS.

DJEWS?

The most coolest looking Jedi Master in the film series.

Suck it Windu.

>tfw we won't get to see him cursing and swearing at subordinate Stormtroopers using his US Marine temperament.

Disney man and their child movies, I tell you...

dindu din do nuthin

I love her so much it hurts

mama mia

Why not use a fake rock, or a painted background? I guess for the photoshops? It just seems a little raw.

based

>That hairline is killing me

Luke looks great.

Kylo looks like an edgy faggot, but that's in character, I guess.

Rey is still a pit slut, which is good news.

do you think these cunts still visit hospitals when they aren't promoting a new film? This is disgusting

"The force is strong as hell with this muthafucka."
-Mace Windu Attack of the Clones

Have you never been outside or are you from some shithole country where people have low hairlines? A high Hairline is a very European trait and if that makes you uneasy, you're probably a fucking shitskin faggot.

Why don't you post the good stuff?

>blue eyes

It's Anakin, isn't it?

>A FUCKING CANE
FUCKING DISNEY WHERE IS MY BADASS GRANDMASTER LUKE AND HIS GREEN LIGHTSABER REEEEEEEEEE

god i hope its just some asspull
i really do

what? Most white people have blue eyes, and Snoke is white. Why do you automatically assume one of the many characters with blue eyes will turn up again?

>Most white people have blue eyes,

Wrong. White people aren't just snow niggers and slavs.

t. green eyes

>why do you automatically assume nu-starwars would go out of its way to bring something recognizable back
:thinking:

Is this the fabled virgin lean?

>Old EU - Luke is a grandmaster of a new Jedi Order, is recognized as a hero, protects the Galaxy for years up until his offscreen death
>Disney canon - Every single sacrifice Luke has ever made has been in vain because all the Jedi are dead and the Empire is miraculously just as strong as we left off. Luke is so broken as a person that he just wants the Jedi to go extinct and be done with it
Great treatment of a great character.

Well, to be fair, killing the Emperor wouldn't just erase the Empire's massive infrastructure and it's galaxy-spanning fleets.

It was always stupid to think the war would end with Sheev's death.

where's Luke's lightsaber?

my sides

He probably doesn't use it anymore. Too powerful for a flimsy weapon like that, like the Emperor was.

Northern Europeans and Slavs have mainly blue eyes. Northern Europeans and Slavs are far more numerous than Southern Europeans. Simple.

True but the Empire shouldn't still be anywhere near as powerful. Let alone, you know, exist.

If you killed trump America would still be there, what the fuck are you on about retard

explain

>that pose to hide those wide as fuck hips
JUST

Slavs have mainly grey eyes I thought?

he looks like a monkey

can you explain in detail because while i can see it, this is true for all races not just blacks. what about his skull is monkey like, very curious

*blocks your path*

>this is true for all races not just blacks
yes all races look more like monkeys than whites do, very interesting observation

>what about his skull is monkey like
big ass mouth and nose shooting out from his head might do it, weird flat skull shape pointing backwards as well

>very curious
alright say something stupid now

anakin + palpatine clone
he was the little boy that anakin thought he killed at the youngling academy

>droid model

It's a fucking fan

>using his US Marine temperament
He got medically discharged like a month after boot camp. He doesn't have any marine corps temperament.

im white myself and ive seen some whites that look apelike. a good example is ron perlman.
hmm i see so the negro skull juts out more in both directions and more slopped while the white skull is more rounded and compact. thanks :)

Oh god please don't somehow make that Yoda's stick or a stick from his swamp.

isn't that the guy who banged prime jen connelly?

Is this the opposite of Negan's lean back pose?

This movie is gonna be a fucking disaster, just like the first one.

dr rey im jedi

>im white myself and ive seen some whites that look apelike. a good example is ron perlman.
I know nothing of his genetic history. by white I guess I meant essentially non-mixed northern european like me, not just anyone with light skin.

Get them onboard the falcon, i'll transmit it in.

>(((ron perlman)))

literally a Jew