What is Sup Forums's opinion of Dylan?

For me, he's one of the few true American treasures. Interested in your takes, good or bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJbddZjbDTM
youtube.com/watch?v=IqvvOD4bdRs
youtube.com/watch?v=dMuHHCWFkJs
youtube.com/watch?v=cEcp0ilC2y4
youtu.be/mYajHZ4QUVM
youtube.com/watch?v=wftPiHGVzfg
youtube.com/watch?v=CEoGqUqy-0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No living american artist comes close. 60s and 70s output was amazing. Some flashes of brilliance since then.

Probbaly autistic.

>born Robert Allen Zimmerman

((((oy vey)))

Went a couple of his shows over the years, I like him. I don't listen to him much anymore. I'm hoping for another album or two of original material before he goes. The Sinatra cover albums are pretty good too though, amazing band still.

He was into Jesus in the late 70's though, BIGLY.

youtube.com/watch?v=dJbddZjbDTM

Some advice: don't go to his concerts today. As a fan it makes me sad to hear him butchering his old folk songs with e generic blues/rock melody while barking out the lyrics.

Most important artist alive today. Visions of Johanna is god-tier

can't flim flam the zim zam

youtube.com/watch?v=IqvvOD4bdRs

he's a degenerate, no talent, dope addict, jew, libtard, feminist, phony, fake, disingenuous, very very rich, boring, irrelevant, don't bother with him. . .

Saw m on his last swing though Houston.
He's never sounded better.
Did very few of the 'classics' - mostly stuff from Tempest. Did Blowing in the Wind as a waltz. Soon as he finished, some drunk asshole yells out 'Play Blowin in the Wind!!'

Yea listen to real music like Disturbed man!

\_/ O_O \_/

OOOOH AH AH AH AH

His live performances have only gotten better in the last decade, in my experience. The last show I went to he sounded better than I ever heard him. But the voice isn't for everyone.
>how do I into blues lore

*tips stetson*

He's the ultimate music icon and greatest American artist of this century

>a Jewish tribal god
>actually having any power to do anything but improve the goat-fucking technique

A kike who stole the forms of traditional White Christian folk music and then used them to literally fucking destroy the minds of children.

fucking trash music praised for being "unique"

yea man metallica!!! \m/ ^_^ \m/

a poet

NRPS is 1000x better and ages better
youtube.com/watch?v=dMuHHCWFkJs
youtube.com/watch?v=cEcp0ilC2y4

how the fuck does that compare to this?

youtu.be/mYajHZ4QUVM

There's a great story about him wandering around some Jersey shore town, looking for Bruce Springsteen's old house between shows.

Neighbors thought he was a vagrant and called the police. The 20 something female cop who showed up had no idea who "Bob Dylan" was and brought him back to the hotel to see if any old folks had wandered off.

Finally, an adult police officer showed up and straightened things out.

I like him a lot. Blood on the Tracks a best.

, Lyrically: full of abstractions and clever polysyllabic phrasing. Dylan's very deep, man. Ooh.

Musically: Dave Nelson blows him out of the water
youtube.com/watch?v=wftPiHGVzfg

Comedian Dana Gould:

>Bob Dylan is playing at The Hollywood Bowl. And my friend says, “So I go. And I’m walking in, and I’m down front cause, you know, I got good seats, I know that guy. And as I’m walking towards my seat someone calls to me, “Andy! Andy! Over here.” And I look, and it’s someone I know that works for Bob, and she’s motioning my backstage. So I go backstage, and you know, it’s pretty nice. There are people hanging out, there are tables and chairs, there’s these big tubs of ice with beers in them, and I’m thinking, “Hey, okay. This is alright.”

>And as I go to get a beer, my friend says, “No, Andy. Not here. Up here. You don’t want to be here. This is backstage, you want to be in The Lounge. Go up there.’

>So I go up these stairs and now I’m in the lounge. There’s tables and chairs but they’re a little nicer. There’s an open bar. There’s Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgewick… Nice. So I walk up to the bar and my friend calls me and says, “No, No. Andy, up there. The VIP Lounge.”
So I go up another set of stars, go through this curtain and now I’m in the VIP Lounge. There’s tables and chairs and they’re realllly nice. There’s no bar, but there are waitresses walking around with trays of drinks, just handing them out. There’s Jack Nicholson talking to Warren Beatty… And I’m reaching for a drink and my friend says, “Andy, no. Andy, in here. Bob wants to see you.”

>So I go down this corridor into this little room and there’s an old Jewish man with no shirt on smoking a cigarette.

God Tier American Poet.

Pretentious kike.

Check out his Christmas album. It's a DIY laugh track.

kek
I'd call the police too if I saw pic related staking out the neighborhood.

One of the greatest artists of all time

Everyone thinks he's a leftie hippie but he's actually pretty anti-hippie and pragmatic, probably even secretly conservative to a degree

Seriously cool dude

I don't personally like his music but he was a huge inspiration to my two biggest inspirations.

>shitty voice
>mediocre guitar skills
>potentially goat poet

He made the soundtrack of my favorite Peckinpah film, I can't hate him

not sure why you keep referring to adam sandler as dylan?? this is obviously a picture of adam sandler wearing a kosher hat.

He's a Jew I'd save from the ovens

He converted to Christianity apparently

Met him in 2013 while working as a security guard at a small performance arts center. He was doing a private show and met him when he stepped outside to smoke. Nice dude.

Correct.
The jew hatred here is misplaced

Probably the best. Has a shit ton of material and probably would be considered the absolute no questions best if he pulled a meme and killed himself at 27 or something. Consequently, in my mind, because he didn't, makes him the absolute no questions best.

Watch this video and listen to this song...

Bobby is Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=CEoGqUqy-0w

that's a great clip of impassioned singing and playing...What can i do for you?

you stupid fag. no it isn't

He's a great American singer song writer. His music has never moved me like Townes van Zandt or Gram Parsons, but his covers of old American folk songs showes me a lot of stuff.

Meh... Great folk artist but he's the eternal Jew.

Side note: I read his autobiography "Chronicles" and thought it was a good read (albeit a lot of liberal innuendo)... And I heard her wrote it in three months, sent the manuscript to the editor and told him not to proofread it or edit it ... It was a finished product straight from him... Unedited. He's a literary genius

>And I heard her wrote it in three months, sent the manuscript to the editor and told him not to proofread it or edit it ... It was a finished product straight from him... Unedited. He's a literary genius

While I love Bob and think he's a genius, don't believe everything you read. He's no stranger to marketing a myth/legend.

What do you guys think?
You guys in your basenents?
What do you guys think about a talentless Jew pedophile riding nepotism to a worst case scenario of thought leading, sailing past the culture he sought to manipulate, crashing into a sad movie of aging boomers trying to metaphorically woodstock GWB away?
Dylan is somebody teenagers invoke when they think it will make them sound deep and they haven't read aby books.

Degenrate jew social justice warrior

E Michael Jones destroys him in Libido Dominadi

most based jew ever

sucks he thought he had to change his name to enjoy success, but hes the goat songwriter