Are the 2010s another version of 1960s?

>BLM
>Riots
>Insane arguments over gender, who can use which bathroom
>On Sky News right now, they are seriously debating "pronouns" and if all people should be known as "Mx" now rather than "Mr." or "Mrs."
Suddenly dawning on me...is this what it was like int he 1960s when the Jews turned the society upside down, only without as much fun?

Is this the new 1968, lads? Only this time, I think the Jews have us that we'll never get out and get back to a comfy place like the 1980s.

If white society survives in any recognizable form and we get back to normal times, how will this time be remembered?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CnLx4iAF-Go
youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It has suddenly dawned on me...I listen to Dr. Pierce's old broadcasts and I never knew what he meant by "the chaos of the 1960s known as the civil rights movement..."

I think it must have been a lot like this. Only, millennials don't protest war, niggers, even gays aren't treated that badly and we didn't have foreign terrorism ongoing.

Are we in some sort of cyclical thing where things will return to normal as they did in the 1980s, or is the Us now fucked for good and there is no going back?

MKultra never ended. Instead of free LSD, now we get free pokemon.

>Black Panthers
BLM
>Hippie fags
Progressives
>Religious Pariah Cults (Davidians, Family et al)
ANTIFA, Revolutionary Front
>Communism/Red scare
Islam
>ISIS
Viet Cong
>LSD
WEED LMAO
>Soviet Union
Russia
>Cuba
Iran
>Saudi Arabia
China
>Rock (ACDC, Iron Maiden etc)
Skrillex, Thrillex, Cucksuckillex and mainstream Candy pop artists
>Fags
Fags
>MK Ultra
Sup Forums
>Government
Soros and other NGO's
>Mass media/propaganda
Anything on TV
>Spies/Government Agents
Internet Trolls

Fuuuugggg you're right OP.

How the fuck is ACDC and Iron Maiden 1960s, faggot?

if only

there isnt enough LSD and free hippie sex

now its just niggerdom, rap, trannies, anti-sex feminists

Sry ment Creedence Clearwater and Rolling Stones.

I was listening to Iron and thought of AC when i wrote it. You know.. The usual "not responding" bug.

Trannies get's loads of dick and provide loads of ass.

So yeah there's a lot of sex. Fags sex all the damn time now.

nah, 2020 is the next "sixties" era
don't jump the gun, whatever is happening now will merely precede what is to come later
that's when the scales will really tip

no it's more like the late80s/very early 90s with public enemy/do the right thing/al sharpton stirring race things up and the radical gays shitting themselves over Silence of the Lambs & Basic Instinct plus gays in the military & Silence=death aids activism

Not even remotely.

>is it a cycle?

Yes. Just about every 50 years or so, things flip out, yeah.

This is just the warmup though, We're due for the happenings proper to start in the 2020s.

youtube.com/watch?v=CnLx4iAF-Go

tfw have LSD in my house right now

No it isn't, although it is on par will Black Panther movement

The music is absolutely disgusting today so it's nothing like the 60s.

The 1960s and now are related in a few very specific ways: the "crop" of young people 18-28 politically active right now were raised by parents culturally trained to ask nothing and expect nothing of their children. The Baby Boomers were probably the most spoiled generation in American history. The Milennials are maybe in second place. Both "crops" have been supplied with money by an affluent parent generation, both crops have had easy access to university educations and both crops have been educated by radical university academics.

youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind

There are some key differences. Nigs being firehosed because they don't want to sit at the back of the bus is a lot different from SJWs literally redefining 'racism' and nigs wanting free reign to commit crimes. And I don't mean victimless crimes either. Another issue is the massive amounts of debt that have built up in our system. Using mark-to-unicorn accounting, it stands at around $60 trillion. (Pic related.) A lot of your jobless tatted up SJWs have useless degrees that were purchased by non-dischargable debt, so they're going to be pissed off about that. Never mind that things like social security and medicare are going to become insolvent, and they aren't counted as debt.

We also have a situation where MENA players are no longer recycling their petrodollar profits. If you know how the dollar works internationally, you know that this is a big deal. All the SJWs and nigs what want 'dem programs' have been promised a bunch of shit that they're never going to get. So have a bunch of normies who have been forced to pay into a system that is never going to benefit them.

The 1960s were part of a normal cycle. What we're facing, and have been for the past 15 years is the end of a supercycle. It all ties back to debt and the ability to access resources. The government could buy off the nigs and SJWs and their ilk in the past. It could pacify them. They are dependent on it, and the government's ability to do this is waning, so now, you're faced with a bunch of little shits who lack any critical reasoning skills who are just now facing the prospect that they don't get to rob and kill without consequence, they don't get a trophy for simply showing up, and they aren't going to get a lot of the shit that they were promised. They're never going to identify the problem, but they are going to lash out.

Throw gobalists into the mix, and you have a recipe for increasing civil unrest. We will Balkanize.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

No. The 2010s are far worse. The 1960s at least had a functioning economy and little debt.

Of course, hipsters only recycle used ideas.

Where are all the good movies, then?

Nah. This dude gets it
If the globalism thing pans out and the economy sorta works, then the happening will be minor (just between dindus vs others)
If it does not then we have a big happening (dindu angle and deus vult angle)
If the economy also goes belly up then we'll have a mega happening (coming from 3 angles)
Toss in a natural disaster (come on climate change and clarate gun, do your thing), then there'll be scarcity and gloriousness

>>LSD
>WEED LMAO
Yeah, no.

I ate the last I had then played no man's sky

No. There are more than twice as many minorities this time around, and they all vote liberal. This time, they also have the politicians, Hollywood and the news on their side.

It's far far worse than the 60s.

I find it fascinating that Jon Voight was a liberal cunt back in the 60s, but now he's redpilled as fuck.

"We were traumatized in the Sixties and all of that behavior — the dancing in circles, the smoking pot and saying "all we need is love" — it was because we couldn't identify evil; we couldn't believe in evil — we didn't want to believe in evil so we just hid from it. It was a very disturbing time ... overwhelmingly, it was a very bizarre, selfish and hedonistic philosophy that wasn't very helpful. It attacked the family — the attack on the family was very severe because not only was there this idea of [indiscriminate love] and that would solve the world's problems, which gave rise to teen pregnancy, but also this idea not to trust anyone over 30. This was from people who were over 30 and bombed out of their minds with every kind of drug they could put into their system. Then there was the romanticization of the drugs — there were people coming out with [pseudo] scientific evidence that [drugs] increase your enlightenment — it was devastating. Today, I find that people look back at that time in a romantic way and that's as dangerous as anything is. It wasn't a romantic time. It was a time of great distortion."