Mfw this apparently came out

>mfw this apparently came out

literally when?why the fuck no one talked about it, wasnt it supposed to be a big flick or smth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=thRR2D6a0_g
youtube.com/watch?v=Xy8addp9ATs&index=13&list=PL200C5F18E7B6E64B
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because who would want to watch this besides an 8 year old or a 34 year old with comic book tattoos

so, literally the people making all the buzz about most of the movies?

the first lego flick was huge and this has Batman on top of it, im just surprised i didnt hear literally anything about this one

Because it's better than BvS and people only want to talk about the shitty movies

nobody on Sup Forums has kids they would take to go see it. it looked especially funny and well made for a kids movie, but its pretty hard to get exited about this unless you have actual autism

this is coming from someone who likes batman and has a fuckton of legos rotting in my basement somewhere

growing older is shit anons

>nobody on Sup Forums has kids they would take to go see it. it looked especially funny and well made for a kids movie, but its pretty hard to get exited about this unless you have actual autism
bruh, there were threads about frozen/moana/inside out/etc for years here

im not talking only about Sup Forums anyway, i dont think ive heard any buzz about this movie at all

JUST

Because it happened at the same time as the first round of Batfleck drama and the DC fans on Sup Forums didn't want to admit a movie about a beatboxing toy parody of batman where like a third of the cast is mexican worked better and did better at the box office than all of the DC cinematic universe movies up until that point which were currently in the news for horrific backstage drama.

No normie appeal. It's made for the adults who actually know a shit-ton of Batman history and have seen more than just The Dark Knight and BvS, there's very few jokes in this movie for anybody beyond that, I can't imagine a child laughing at any of it.

It's not a "geek" film in a marketable "geeks are cool" way, it's a "loser geek OMG you watch kids cartoons and get injokes about comic books?! virgin LOL" type of geek movie that only made money because it was marketed as a kids flick and has Batman. I loved it, but I'm a 28 y/o virgin NEET

it was bretty good actually, so far the Lego "Cinematic Unvierse" is better than both Marvel and DC, lmao

>It's made for the adults who actually know a shit-ton of Batman history and have seen more than just The Dark Knight and BvS, there's very few jokes in this movie for anybody beyond that
how 'bout bane
how about all the references to '60s
how about the shark repellent
how about "do I get to call you batboy"
there's plenty of shit in this movie for plebs, just because they flashed gentleman ghost and condiment on screen for like three seconds doesn't make it completely inaccessible especially for something as plebby as batman

actually just got done watching this earlier today.
it was decent. I had previously started it two days ago but stopped it about 8 minutes in because Kong skull island had finished downloading. its really a movie to only watch if youre bored, atleast in my case anyways.

it threw me off seeing the eye of sauron though, that was nice.

>LEGO movie is about a young boy trying to reconnect with his terrible father
>LEGO batman is about a terrible father trying to reconnect with his new family
>LEGO ninjago is about the chosen one trying to reconcile with his estranged terrible father
may as well call it the daddy issues extended universe lmao

They all take place on that table from the first one, it's a shared universe. Same father/son playing with them every time, so the similar mentality makes sense.

>80 Million dollar budget
>$175,750,384 Domestic
>$310,850,384 Worldwide

Seems like it did well enough to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=thRR2D6a0_g

everyone talked about it and it was a piece of fucking trash compared to the first one

>shilling yourself on Sup Forums

it's the best DC movie we had in years.
but this sub doesn't talk about the good DC movies

It's almost as good as Batman & Robin. I didn't want to look like a pedophile watching this around a bunch of kids and their parents, so I waited until it came out on bluray. I love it.

>It's almost as good as Batman & Robin

>WEE WOO HE LOVES TWO MOVIES INSTEAD OF JUST ONE WEE WOO INDEPENDENT THOUGHT ALERT

no, the fact that you actually love batman & robin is what is embarrassing

>liking lego batman
I have a feeling you actually look like that irl

It was a fun movie but kind of forgettable, it didn't really have the wow factor of the animation brought forth from the first Lego Movie.

This. It didn't really appeal to Sup Forums's demographic. It is a good movie though.

Reminder that Lobster Batman is Best Batman

>86% disproval rating on your video
lmaoing at your life

the movie is super fun

Finally seeing Billy Dee Williams as Two-Face was kind of neat

kys

>almost the same approval rating for lego batman
hmmm

>almost the same approval rating for lego batman

???

>autist reading comprehension

there was dozens of threads making fun of BvS for being worse than this

this was a highly praised movie

>lego game

they are literally all the same boring gameplay

Yeah I'm kind of sad that we'll never see any more unique building games like the Creator series or that Rock Raiders RTS.

Everything from the intro to batman in front of his parents picture is great. Everything after is boring. They started too fast and fizzled out.

Rock Raiders had a bomb soundtrack too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xy8addp9ATs&index=13&list=PL200C5F18E7B6E64B

Now how much did it cost to make, user?

It did. Real money was in the toys anyway. Shit load of lego stuff was made for this

i made a thread about it yesterday and it was deleted after like 8 comments. its great fun would recommend/10

80 million according to boxofficemojo, so they earned money on this. I saw it with my sisters and it was good for a kids movie

Lots of weird gay stuff in this movie.

The Joker is basically in a non sexual gay relationship with Batman

Robin is Batman's twink, and even at one point shows him his ass and shouts "twink twink twink"

They weren't even subtle with it. I'll never understand why lefties want everyone to be gay.

It's a kid's movie. An actual movie tailor made for children. Why would you want to watch this? Legos look like shit anyways.

People were talking about it nonstop for months. It's been out for a while so not anything new to say about it.

>best Batman film in years comes out
>Sup Forums doesn't give it any attention because of shit tastes

>80 million budget
>40 million reshoots
>120 million add campaign
>only take 23% of domestic box office in first 3 hours of first weekend release and then percentages drops by 1/3 every 4th showing
>negative 50% of box office in china
>only makes 310 million
yeah I'm thinking its a flop

i saw it as making straight up making gay jokes which isnt really pushing an agenda. if anything its "insensitive"

>$40 million in reshoots
lolwut

is this accurate ?