Why didn't they tell Dale the truth about Joseph?

Why didn't they tell Dale the truth about Joseph?

Because they care more about what's best for Dale's happiness.

Sometimes it's better to live your life without ever knowing something.

For example, I could have gone my whole life without knowing what a colossal faggot you are and I would have been better off for it.

This basically.

He's already a paranoid wreck.

Fear he'd go postal and try to kill them and himself or worse yet, he'd become another Bill.
There's really no positive to telling Dale about Joseph and his wife's affair. Y'know unless you're one of those wackos that believes honesty about major events in ones life is a moral imperative.

What I want to know is how Mihn and Khan found out about fake and Joseph.

They're nosy assholes and relatively smart.
Nancy even thinks Bobby might know and Bobby usually doesn't even know what's going on in his own house except where the gun safe is.

to keep him from going on a kiling spree

He knows the kid is not his. Just not that it is redcorn's. He thinks Joseph was fathered by ALIUMS!

But he did some weird mental gymnastics where the aliens took his DNA and used it (or something like that) therefore even though the aliens were the ones who put the sperm in Nancy, it was still his sperm and thus he's still Joseph's biological father.

It wasn't hard to figure out. It's such an obvious thing that even Hank was surprised Peggy hadn't realized it.

I imagine it was a case of the guys wanting to tell him but being uncomfortable about it so they keep putting it off and putting it off until Nancy gets knocked up with a native baby. At that point, they probably just said "fuck it" because there's a kid in the picture, plus they'd look like real dicks for keeping it from him for so long. They were probably counting on him to figure it out himself because it was so obvious.

You would have known anyway because OP is always going to be a colossal faggot.

Just accept it.

If he wasn't smart enough to figure it out himself, he didn't deserve to know

I understand not telling him about Joseph or about Nancy's affair because of the metric fuckton of problems that'll come with it.
>inevitable divorce
>pushing an already crazy man off the edge
>putting a hormonal teenager through his parent's divorce
>Dale rejecting Joseph
>so on, so forth
But watching Redcorn constantly visit Nancy to rail her and turning a blind eye without telling Nancy to chill the fuck out is just being a bad friend(s).

I like to think that Dale knows, at least on a subconscious level, that Joseph isn't his biological son, but that he doesn't want to admit it to himself. After all, he really is Joseph's dad in every way except blood (well, almost every way; John Redcorn was the one who taught Joseph how to ride a bike, and Joseph later taught Dale).

>Dale rejecting Joseph
Of all that, I doubt that'd happen. Dale seems like he'd accept his bond to Joseph as meaningful even if he's not blood.

The episode adressed this really beautifuly

Joseph is dales pride and joy

His love for his "son" is pure and clear

Why would any one want to jepordize it?

Cause sometimes it's not about who made you, it's about who raised you.

Dale had no problem with his father being gay, I think he'd still love Joseph if he found out the truth

Someone post the comic

Dale is already crazy enough. The fallout from that would be a nightmare, for everyone.

It was REALLY obvious

It looks like he's gonna smack ol' Pa there

probably the same way the viewers did
by having fucking eyes

Pa's got that Bill Clinton look going on.

He's known the whole time. He just takes immeasurable joy in turning Johns son against him. Dale knows he's too much of a coward to ever tell Joseph, and even if he did, it's already too late. Joseph would never think of him as his dad, he would never love him. Dale fully embraced his cuckoldness to exact his ultimate revenge against John.

there was an episode where dale thought joseph was an alien child and said he didn't give a damn he still considered joseph his son because he was there to raise him

>Native American man shows up to Dale's house every day
>Joseph looks like said Native American

Dale knows, he has always known.