To me, my X-Men

To me, my X-Men

;_;

Dat filename.
Not the best costume.

Is Cylcops the only Sup Forums character without one shit costume design?

Dick Grayson has a good track record, though I guess the new 52 Robin costume is pretty ugly.

O Captain, my captain

Not dead.

>Captain
more of a shogun

f

Death of x will reveal what really happened and show that he didn't actually die just faked his death/went into hiding this whole time. death of x is just a way to reintroduce him

please

Well, you did ask nicely...

I disagree. I don't really like condom man takes on his costume. But aside from that he has pretty good costumes.

Ironically, his best look was the generic X-Corp jacket get-up that he gave out to all his second Xavier-school students but didn't wear himself.

jean, i.....

...Brain-Zarked Emma? Yeah, she knows already, she's the fucking Phoenix.

Bendis ruined this line.

Everyone after just couldn't help themselves.

Daily MedusaxScott when?

It's the right thing to do.
Medusa gets a dose of RIGHT and Clops gets more Redheaded meme girls.

>this triggers the Morrisonbros

In what Bendis story was it used wrong?
It's Professor X's original tagline.
It's Morrison and Whedon who first inappropriately made it a Scott line.

I thought he had finally quit redheads?

Nah, he can't help himself.
After all, everyone he looks at is a redhead.Even Logan

Scott = Geralt
Jean = Triss
Emma = Yennefer
Hope = Ciri

Heaven's ship

what happened to the good old days ;_;

the x-men civil war thing was such bullshit

best waifu is here.

Why have there been more x-men recently ?

Is because of the united hate for inhumans ?
Is because the end is imminent or obscure ?

>Is because the end is imminent or obscure ?
I really don't think it is.

>you made me come

lewd

Why does everyone take sides over the X-men? Neither Beast nor Cyclops were "right" or had a logical approach to the events, they were both petty children who became so obsessed with their hate of each other that they forgot what they were even fighting about.

Plus the delivery was terrible and there weren't any good stories.

Beastfag detected

Another beast fag

here shop some rule 34 on this

Disagreements CAN exist even when both sides have valid points.
Hank doesn't believe in killing. At that point he's still on the belief system of teen superheroes and early Avengers teams.
Scott doesn't think there's a choice, it's no longer about ethics or morals but survival. And if he has to recruit children to kill in order to keep mutantkind alive, he will. He's proven time and again before and after this disagreement that he doesn't care about what people say about him if lives are saved.
Meanwhile, Logan does believe in cold-blooded killing to save lives, but endangering and corrupting innocent children by recruiting them into these militarized teams is the line he won't cross.
And Storm believes there's reasons for killing and having children on X-teams but the ideal of being a superhero that does good is what ultimately justifies anything else, and the ideals of that must always be maintained.
Each is a rational and ethical position to take from each person's point of view.

Stop advocating canon-abuse!

which is great if they're consistent. Which Wolverine and Beast have not been.

Because Beast was obviously wrong, you dumbass

>1.85 kb/s

BLAZING FAST SPEEDS

Beast is a complete bitch. 90% of Hank's problems are the direct result of Hank fucking shit up. He also repeatedly abandons his people in times of need and acts like a dick to the guys putting in the work.

Fuck Beast.

> tfw Cyclops rapes my ass on Puzzle Quest.

McCoy has always been a hypocrite. It comes with being smarter than everyone and thinking that means that you know better than anyone else. Plus there were other factors involved with him turning on Summers.
Wolverine (classic flavor) is a whole other thing, he's still maturing from his days as a brutal Weapon X thug. Every time he befriends a new young girl he gets all paternal instinct about them. And he keeps discovering new things about himself, and he keeps being put in different positions of responsibility, and he keeps seeing people killed when he's immortal and feeling guilty about that.
Wolverine is regrowing his morality and healing his ethical code, so the right thing to do by his reckoning differs from day to day.

>he keeps seeing people killed when he's immortal and feeling guilty about that.

You mean he keeps killing people.

One of the two people in that picture you posted stabbed the other's daughter over a disagreement. A disagreement over killing someone he went ahead and killed himself later.

Fuck Wolverine.

You know... (this hurts me to say it)
Cyclops isn't the Rightclops you think he is.

It's true.
Some of the things he's done weren't exactly his ideas, other things were motivated by some influences not of his own making, some of the attitude he's displayed in the past just isn't him.
and this isn't the Trannyclops thing I'm talking about
He has an undeserved reputation for a lot of stuff these days.
Logan, Hank, and Ororo might be doing a lot of things wrong, but they are being judged by different standards than "Rightclops".

>Trannyclops
Negro what?

It's a meme. And with Marvel's "progressive" policies it is a possibility.

it's more headcanon than meme

sooner or later someone is gonna cave in and give me the transclops power point presentation

There's a Champions thread up right now that refers to his young time-clone as both "Hitlerclops" and "Trannyclops", it' a meme now.

>one user spams it everywhere
>meme

Nope,nope, nupe.
If it's bullsht headcanon then why put yourself through the homework just to know what anons are headcanonning?
And if it's the real thing ... well I just don't like spoilers and I'll have no part of them. Blame HydraCap for that.

Fuck no. If anything, Emma is Triss. Willing to do anything to get Cyclops attention and willfully using her powers to steal him from Jean. Jean will always be the original girl that he hates and love.

I hate the costumes that completely cover his head. All he needs is the visor, everyone already fucking knows who he is, anyway.

Well, apparently, what Claremont meant by that scene is that Wolverine was afraid that Rachel would go Dark Phoenix, albeit he forgot to spell it out

Everyone except hacks on Mockingbird, you mean.

yep

Is there any X-Character that didn't look better in one of these?

Rachel killing = Phoenix

If it was Jubilee he wouldn't have done shit.

I'm here to serve in your army master Righclops, for mutants!

I honestly can't tell if Chamber was wearing the uniform in those issues or just rocking his usual look.

>Chamber
It's a crime that he isn't one of the mainstays of x-men these days.

Tieri's weird boner for him pushed Jono into spotlight, but really fucked him up in the long term. He underwent tremendous amounts of character development off-screen, and there's not much to do with him now. At least no one's gonna fuck it all up, like they did with Skin or Husk.

It was Phoenix!Cyclops who died.
If we assume Phoenix really ever dies.

>Wolverine was afraid that Rachel would go Dark Phoenix

Motherfucker makes decisions and then carries them out with knives. He stabs people with impunity. No character that he ever stabbed should treat him with anything other than complete loathing.

And yet he and Rachel hang out all the time as if he isn't perfectly willing to stab her in the stomach whenever he decides it's necessary, the guy who stabbed her mother and father, probably stabbed her brother too. But nah, she'll share a beer with her good old friend "stabs her whole god damned family." WTF Marvel?

>If it was Jubilee he wouldn't have done shit.

That's the way he handles problems with any Summers. He stabs them. And yet he's got the moral high ground cause the whole X-men thing is fucking retarded.

Did Cyke ever have a visor like that? With 2 seperate glasses?

Nah.

Nope, an artist who works at Marvel comics literally doesn't know what one of their most important characters looks like. The closest thing he's ever had was his look in Age of Apocalypse, but even that looked different and it was only on one eye.

>Dick Grayson has a good track record
Did you miss the 70s and 80s?

Forgot to show you this. Maybe that top light-blue outfit counts? But it's not what they showed.

Nope, in that costume the visor was still one continuous line, the arts just a bit strange there.

Do you know what I love about your pic user? It's that Scott is right. Those kids are X-Men. Scott's not saying that he sees all mutant children as X-Men. He is simply saying that these Kids. The New X-Men Generation are X-Men. Which they are.

Before Quire's gen came and fucked everything up, every kid on Utopia had to fight for their survival. No one could claim indifference. If they did, they would die.

Scott's entire thing in Schism was absolutely correct from the pragmatic viewpoint. Hell, the only reason that the majority of the New X-Men kids went away is that they didn't like Cyclops personally, like Hellion.

But Aaron didn't care about that as he only wanted to look at Quire's group and how they were being corrupted by Scott.

Not sure that I follow you, senpai. Most of New Mutants and New X-Men joined Scott after Schism. Adults and meme mutants left.
Or I'm having pipe dreams again.

>costume 3
uhhhh

jean is into some freaky shit

Erik the Red. A Supervillainous Alter-ego Scott created either to infiltrate the brotherhood of evil mutants or as a result of being brainwashed, I can't quite recall which.

its a convoluted mess because everyone and their moms in the x-men universe has used Erik The Red as an alter ego

It's the x-men equivalent of wearing a trenchcoat, fedora, and sunglasses

Former. He was Magneto's trusty lieutenant.

>It's the x-men equivalent of wearing a trenchcoat, fedora, and sunglasses
Like this? I admit, my knowledge of hats is sorely lacking.

illyana is love
illyana is life

Eh... Some of the New X-Men like Hellion, Anole, Rockslide and Armour left. What I mean to say was that most, if not all of those kids left for personal reasons, not pragmatic ones.

Got it.
And that's why they'll be painted as race traitors forever.

Hellion has attacked the Inhuman Capital and is currently being 'treated' there for M-Pox. So he shouldn't.

As for the rest... Well. Lemire is writing Anole as the token gay and Rockslide as the funny man, alongside Glob.

Don't remind me of Anole and LETS TALK ABOUT STUFF, ICEMAN!

He needs a role model user...

It's not like he had any of those before... Wait.

>muh Cyke thread is still up next day

Fuck yeah muggas can't wait to hateread Death of X

cyclops is too dear to us to be forgotten

What the different between xmen and inhuman

I have no idea who Northstar is.

I think in years to come he will be remembered as the hero that Marvel needed. But he wasn't the one they deserved.

One has fanbase.

Congrat user. You are now an X-Men writer, whose only knowledge about the show is Wolverine and the X-Men and the Fox X-Men show.

*used to

Fuck no. Can I trade and get some of those Spider-books?
Nah, still have.

Shut up Ike.

But user, you are so qualified to the job... You can jerk off Wolverine and... do whatever, with the X-Men.

As someone who hasn't been a big fan of X-Men, I want to get into them more. I would start at the very beginning but I'm not a fan of Lee's purple prose.

Where should I start with the X-Men?

One have Black Bolt and the other doesn't.

Claremont. That's where you begin. Um... I think there is a torrent of X-Men books, ordered in way that makes them easier to read.

Giant Size X-men
UXM #94-UXM #300

Rebirth' s Doom Patrol