TVs of Sup Forums

You know how these work.

Fuck off, poorfag.

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

What are the things under that vhs player?

>me on the left

post your set up bitch

so how is life back there in 1984?

Probably a stash of vhs tapes if I had to guess.

They look like those tape storage boxes.

I want to fuck T'Lahqwanza

(you)

Tape storage bins. They hold about 12 tapes per slide (48 total).

Better than life in 2017.

Guess I'll bite

Considering upgrading the TV

>falling for the "upgrade" meme
Why? That TV still looks pretty recent. If it still plays your TV, movies, and games fine, then there's no reason to blow another grand or more to have less bezel, slightly higher PPI, or whatever else.

Unless you've recently bought a 4K console (which doesn't exist) or are planning to watch nothing but 4K movies (very few of which exist), then leave well enough alone and spend your money on something more worthwhile, like a nice little vacation.

It's six and a half years old, I just figured it would be nice with something a little bigger (current is 40") and with better picture quality. But I guess I'll wait and see as I'm not that excited about it, maybe if a good deal comes along.

I don't know what else to spend money on. There's nothing I really want, I don't even like traveling.

Well, you don't NEED to spend money. You can just hoard it away for a rainy day.

It's always good to wait for tech purchases, too. 4K has plummeted in price since it came out, same with 3D, and SmartTVs. Eventually you're bound to see something that jumps out at you, and when that happens you'll still have that money squirreled away to buy it with.

>Smart TV
>Willingly letting your ISP to know everything you watch on your TV without you noticing and then selling this information to anyone they want

This happens with everything. So long as it provides some amount of ease in return, who really cares. Your phone is data mining you right now, and your browser knows what you just posted. Hell, even if you don't have your own stuff, all it takes is being within earshot of a friend's device and you're in some company's system.

Unless you live in a cabin in the woods, built by only you, generate your own power, grow your own food, and never interact with the modern world again, you're not "safe". Just learn to live with it.

This . Also you can always just keep it disconnected and use it like any other TV.

>Using a CRT
Get a job you fucking poorfags

>B-BUT CRT'S ARE SUPERIOR
No they're not

>high power consumption
>fat tube taking loads of space
>limited screen size (goes only up to 32", 40" was the biggest crt ever made and it was so large and heavy 4 men had to transport it)
>high pitching noise they emit, especially crt tvs
>static radiation they emit
>line after line refresh that is pain to watch
>weights hundreds of pounds
>can't be wall mounted and even if it can it would look stupid because it's so fat.

It's no longer 2004 when lcds were garbage. The only real advatage that CRTs still have they display lower resolutions better on LCD it's blurry when it doesn't show native resolution, but why would you want a craptastic resolution anyway?

CRT was always a shit technology, the way it works is really pathetic.

>calls people poor
>doesn't show set up

>Uses a CRT
>Not poor

>new IP
>thinks it's OP
Hello Summer.

Pic related 60 inch Bravia 2010 model mounted in my apartment. It's like a mini movie theater for me. Probably going to upgrade soon but I've loved this TV ever since I got it brand new.

>replying to wrong person
>tripfag
time to leave

looks shit

(you)

so what do you think?

Get a proper stand and some non-autistic socks. Also, move out of your grand-ma's spare bedroom.

Don't feel like taking a picture.

I like it, nice.

Happy with it?

Thank you.

Yea, no issues. Great tv.

If you find a ks8000, grab it.

37" Trinitron
28" Samsung 4k monitor
55" 4k LG

Why not.

Thoughts?

tv seems too high up and too far.
is this a basement?

>He doesn't own a film projector
Leave this board you plebs.

Cute doggo.

posts yours fag

a fucking leaf

It is indeed. Not mom's though.

Thanks.

looks cozy aside from the wall color.

>white ps2 games indicating europe
>trump hat

Rude. I wouldn't wish your dumb clock to tip over on the street.

>everybody watching tv at a 45° angle
My neck hurts just looking at that pic

comfy. I like the blanket too
do you have any cupholders?

You're one of those cheap fucks who has been holding on to the same shit for decades I bet anytime someone mentions buying something new you come up with a whole fucking argument on why they should keep the shitty set up they have now. You bum ass motherfucker.

If it wasn't for those autistic anime dolls this would be good.

Not bad.

Grandma house-tier. And those socks are gay as fuck.

Very nice.

What a fucking mess of a setup then you had to add the autism with that stupid meme hat.

There's a tiny side-table between the couch and chair I put drinks on. Can't see it in the pic, though.

Rekt

>pip boy

>static radiation
Top fucking kek you have no idea what you're talking about

You know it, user.

>meme movie poster
>basement
>hand me down furniture
>dog allowed to roam freely
>exercise bike

Saved to troll these threads with in the future

>The Thing
>Meme movie

t. poorfag
You literally cannot watch 4k without owning a smart TV. Shit is fucked and no one cares about piracy or freedom, or the basic simplicity of having a TV that doesn't ask to connect to wifi every time you turn it on for fucks sake.

I meant privacy not piracy.

i mean you can own a 4k tv and just not hook it up to the internet

wouldnt that work?

>dog allowed to roam freely
What? Do you keep yours in a cage?
>exercise bike
Criticizing exercise equipment? Fat fuck detected. Go wolf down another cheeseburger, edgelord.

My left or your left?

post yours fag

It will attempt to connect every time you turn it on and it will notify you and it's a pain in the ass. It's a samsung. You can't turn the notification off or tell it to not connect at all.

Have go thru 2 routers

They won't know

well thats dumb as fuck

There needs to be laws regarding this, because while it's not *that* bad now, it's basically a free for all and in the medium term newer tech would make some unbelievable invasions of privacy possible.

>The Thing is a meme movie, basements and free furniture are bad, trained dog not locked in a cage, exercise is bad
where are you from?

I really should get a bigger tv

>hasn't peeled the stickers off of his fapmachine

pleb/10

Dat framed The Thing poster

Kek you also have a meme poster

And here's this guy too It's a meme movie if 3/4 of Sup Forums likes it.

They're the stickers that came with my components. They're kinda ugly but I never bother to take them off

>movies from the 20th century are reddit and memes

Sup Forums is retarded. Literally everything I've liked is either "Le reddit shit" or "a meme". The Thing is phenomenal

He didn't say that at all your summer ape.

saved for kitty-ception

Bump.

Not saying it's a bad movie

Just a meme movie

>Framed poster of a sports drink

wut

I fucking love you OP comfy as hell

What makes a movie a "meme movie"?

typically when 2 (two) or more people like it

Grove street... Home, at least it was before i fucked everything up