How come we never have military parades??

How come we never have military parades??

We always end up watching China's military parade or Russia's military parade.

I don't think it's fair, the only thing I've seen are the Thunderbirds fly around and that was it.

military parades are the hallmark of an oppressive regime. It signals to the peasantry, don't even try.

A country is either pro military or against it.
USA is both, what gives it a special status.
Thats why it can't have parades

What do you mean?? I find military parades to be fun and it would reinvigorate honor and nationalism in the nation.

Then again we're pretty guilty of a lot of fucked up shit... what you said mirrors our country in
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the current year

I'm guessing any notion of military parades was probably squashed after Vietnam.

>How come we never have military parades??
Cause you never won a single war?

Last one they "did", they needed yours and Britain's help.

If the US had a military parade, it would seem endless and you'd curse whoever came up with the idea to have one.

Even though Russia and Britain both needed American supplies to stay in the war

We did in the 80s under Reagan, newfag.

>what is an airshow

You got it backwards dipshit.

The two craters in Japan disagree.

Soldiers have parades all the time, you see them out there with their rainbow flags.

You already have daily military parades don't need a special day americunt

>Doesn't know the truth and thinks USA saved the day

There is an annual military parade during the inauguration ceremony.

Trump will review the trips this january

dude we parade around other people's countries

because your military is always busy bombing the shit out of people it has no business bombing the shit out.
quit destabilizing the middle east you fucking mongs, you fire the shots and we get all the refugees. FUCK.

The military hasn't done jackshit for the common American people in a long long time. It's not even made up by honorable men, its made up of low-IQ recent, high school graduates that wanted to put their life on hold for a few years because they're too afraid of growing up.

Because our country is so rich it is nothing to show off our shitty tanks. We have to fly around our multiple 100 million dollar fighter jets to show how impressive we are.

The point is it wasn't our war in europe or on the russian front.

We could have nuked japan and said to hell with everything else.

maybe buddy up with Germany.

Yeah I'm sure a USA hell march would go down a treat in the middle east

Edgy.

>thinks Lithuania didn't get conquered by the commies before the war even started
>forgets about US lend leases to the USSR and Britain
>forgets without lend lease, the USSR would have collapsed due to supply issues.

Stop shilling. The Americans guaranteed victory in WW2. You still butthurt we threw you to the Soviets? Yet you'll be begging for NATO help once Putin comes knocking. Are balts all this disillusioned?

If you didn't start war against Germany you couldn't nuke Japan.
Nuke was what germany started, you just completed it

Its interesting how you added stuff i never said

That's how debates work friend. You ignored key points throughout history to fit your "Argument". Baby's first political discussion huh?

You have to Google it dickhead. I was just at a military parade in June

We have air shows. Which are superior. Parades are mostly a show off force, and not really entertainment. Air shows are all about entertainment. Our shows off force are rolling up to other countries with aircraft carrier groups. Military parade says don't come here fucking with us. Carriers say we can touch you were you live.

>What is Armed Forces Day?

>That's how debates work
I see why your western political argument always astound me, just adding stuff that you just made and trying make something from it.
I said simply that USA didn't save the day nor USSR or Britain, you can't take all the glory when it was team work and everyone did they part