Ruin your own show and shit on your fanbase

>Ruin your own show and shit on your fanbase
>Demand more opportunities from networks to pitch to
Is it even possible for there to be a more punchable face than Alex "I accidentally my own show don't you DARE criticize me on twitter" Hirsch?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_alexhirsch?lang=en
variety.com/2016/film/news/pokemon-movie-writers-guardians-of-the-galaxy-gravity-falls-1201831694/
theverge.com/2016/8/16/12508674/detective-pikachu-movie-guardians-of-the-galaxy-gravity-falls-writers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Source?

twitter.com/_alexhirsch?lang=en

>Can't even make their own show
>Can't find a clue without mommy's help
>Can't find a statue
>Can't get a qt red-haired gf
Is it possible for there to be bigger hacks than the gravity falls "everything Hirsch posts triggers me" fags?

It's still funny how the only clue we managed to find was by an user's mom.

Hussie zahack the numale

how did this guy break into the industry?

Remember when we used to worship this guy?

Hussie keeps relatively clean off twitter and has long since deleted his social media presence.

Alex Hirsh is the faggiest kind of preachy nu-male there is.

Does anyone have that self-taken selfie of him giving the middle finger to Donald Trump's plaque?

You mean before autumn of 2015?

i dont even give a shit about politics really but this was just cringe worthy and immature.

i'd rather he just keep his virtue signaling off of his social media, but don't tell him that or else he'll sick his army of followers on you

Manzi pls

why is he lately retweeting a bunch of no names who are taking pot shots at fans? it's like the simpsons writers "we provide free entertainment" strawman. im guessing that whole thing stems from the SU cancerbase making someone quit twitter? a smart creator, ie not hirsch, would know to street clear away from that flaming shit pile.

By making a great TV show?

>but this was just cringe worthy and immature.
Yeah, Trump is a dignified individual who deserves to be regarded with respect and decorum.

It was regarding the SU creator Lauren Zuke. He's right to stick up for her, she got assraped by the shitty SU fandom. Honestly having Zukes back and not being scared of the SU fanbase is the most based thing Hirsch has done since he gave us that treasure hunt

He got jelly at Sugar because people started flocking to SU instead of his garbage show which got canceled after 2 seasons, so he's been a bitter fuckhead ever since.

>cringeworthy and immature
>from someone on Sup Forums

Your lack of perspective. It brings the laughs.

Seriously anyone who has any kind of personality on social media gets eviscerated on the reg by anonymous trolls. If I had a million twitter followers I'd tweet whatever I felt like too. Why the fuck not

How did he get his own show?

Manzi calm your microscopic tits

>nu-male

Not that user but taking a pic of yourself flipping someone the bird is the sort of behavior I forgive from a teenager, it's seriously dumb and cringey coming from someone in their twenties

he has no real business butting in. it feels like he's doing it because he has his own axe to grind with GF shippers, he was always passive-aggressively raging about them before. ever notice how smart, calm, cool and collected cartoonists like savino or nefcy just entertain the shipping masses because while hacks like sugar or hirsch are all like REEEE THESE ARE MY SANDBOX TOYS AND THEY DO THINGS THE WAY I WANT

How did he ruin GF? Im only just getting around to finishing it

We all know it's trendy to shit on Trump, that doesn't make it any less cringy. It's like if I gave a middle finger to a photo of hitler or pee'd on a photo of someone I hate.

>Americans are unable to understand the concept of a tv show ending naturally

He was done with the show. You should be happy he didn't just pump out four more shitty seasons for the money.

I use the term "nu-male" because it actually seems to hit a nerve

>take a captive bolt pistol to the head of a prime athlete because he sprained his ankle
>"he died naturally"

The ending was abrupt and unsatisfying. Luthor/Madoka it was not

>You're a brave hero if you e-defend someone from another fanbase where there's no threat of you losing your own fans.

Boy our standards of "based" have really gone down. If Sugar was the one who made a lecture post about the cancerous fanbase, now that would actually be impressive.

The ending goes to a complete clusterfuck by the end and if you like Mabel in the slightest you'll find her completely intolerable by the last few eps.

People wanted the show to be a fully realized version of his original vision 3 seasons and a movie. People are rightfully pissed, if he just hung in their for another year, we could have had a better end to the series than a half assed unsatisfactory rushed ending.

You don't know what it means, do you?

We actually needed parental help to get a clue on the statue hunt?

Oh, thats it? I thought he actually DID something to his own show

It's just the modern 2016 term for "Douchebag" basically.

A lot of people felt the ending was disappointing because ti felt slightly rushed, which leads to them to shit on the creator. Everyone had hight expectations and make mountains out of molehills because Mabel "gets away with" some shit because Sup Forums prefers to be on the side of JK Simmons.

I must be missing some detail, but I don't get what's with the hate beyond just Sup Forums being Sup Forums...

>Shit on your fanbase
Not sharing your politics is not shitting on the fanbase.

Has "cuck" run its course or are we stuck hearing that one thrown around for a while longer?

It's impressive how you can spin defending someone into a horrible thing.

>People still think he could have gotten 3 seasons and a movie.
>after the crazy hiatuses because schedule
>after fucking the show from ever getting good dvd releases
>after zero to none merchandise.

I bet you also thought Wander Over Yonder was going to totally get a thrid season.

I feel people are way too much of disney apologists to really comprehend just because a show has a dedicated fanbase doesn't mean the network ain't gonna try to screw you over.

Now that reminds of the Hussie.
"Homestuck is MY COW you do not have the rights to touch it's utters."

One or two vocal Trumpfags are buttflustered.

Cuck went big and mainstream. It's not going anywhere for a while.

Disney begged him for a third season you fat fuck. He's the one who turned it down. This has been confirmed by multiple interviews.

But for what reason?

Yes, and couple that fact with every other fact stated and you'll realize that the only thing anons found was the fact that they were the hacks all along.

Cuck is a term for whipped or pussy, we'll still be hearing it.
The problem with virtual media is terms get thrown around so rapidly and frequently they grow overused at break neck speed. I guarantee Numale and Cuck will be out the moment normies and marketing companies get their hands on it.

Nu-male beta libcuck is the go-to set.

It was their most successful show and pulled in high ratings.

Yes he is, because political discussion should be civil. I know it's easier to simply dismiss challenging ideas but know that doing so makes you look immature.

Yet still toyed him and his staff for everything else I mentioned.

You can't really predict how that third season could have been, it could have probably been worse. Maybe a Disney exec would have done his tie badly this morning and decide to make some drastic. But of course Sup Forums are just expectations, so no idea how many show runners get shit on tends to happen.

If he would have done a thrid season and then turned out to be shit I fucking bet everyone in Sup Forums would have been singing a different story.
The animation industries is a shitty and unforgiving place where shit can totally dip because of a higher-up voice.

I meant for what reason would he decline?

I don't even follow this shitshow, why do people hate this guy again?

He hated working with Disney and wanted to leave ASAP.

He was burnt out.

Are you talking about Alrx or Trump? :^)

GF dipped in quality for the last few episodes and he posted some anti-Trump tweets.

see

I found the finale decent and enjoyed getting some closure in a world where cartoon series are either cancelled or milked even after their dead for many years

Can't really have much of an opinion on hirsch because i don't care much about a creator's personal life. I don't understand why so many people do.

>Only way for him to get girls is to date his employees and lord over them that he's their boss.

What a hero guy.

t. hack

>Cuck is a term for whipped or pussy,
but it's not

>implying the meanings of words on Sup Forums don't change to fit the users whims

user...

In the "conflicts" of creators vs. fans I almost always side with creators; and still do, especially with the advent of Steven Universe and the new wave of sparkle children.

Doesn't mean I don't still think Hirsch is a dumbass regarding shit like , though.

He was a humble creator that turned into a twitter Sjw warrior and attacked his own fanbase when they called him out for being a dipshit.

>implying HACK posts didn't start LONG before the finale
Look at all this revisionist history.

I think a cartoon show creator is allowed to look immature. Also, that treasure hunt he created just for the fans was amazing, and he did it with his own time and money. I'll take a slightly immature creator who creates awesome things for his fans over some totally boring creator who never does anything for them.

Get off the internet Hirsch.

Literally never happened. He was always a jokey guy, and is still a jokey guy. He also never "attacked his fanbase." He's put a few individual assholes on twitter on blast for being assholes, like any man should. But for the most part hes incredibly giving. He signed a book for me at the nucleus gallery and was one of the most warm people Ive ever talked too. He let me take a photo with him even though it was against the rules and gave me advice on art school. All this hate is just made up by a few butthurt anons who didnt like a few episodes and cant let go of it

Sorry, doing a couple of things right doesn't make up for a long term shit personality and attitude.

It's a pejorative slang, do you even linguistics?
>DCucks/Marvelcucks
>Christcucks
>SUcucks
>Cuckitycuckcuck
Fag became normalized here and lost any negative connotation so Cuck is in vogue.

>Making a great TV show, an awesome book, and a treasure hunt just for fans doesnt make up for 3 cranky tweets

What is it like being clinically unable to have fun, user?

>H-he made fun of my candidaaaaate ;__________;

Where do alt-rights get around calling everyone even vaguely centralist or leftist over sensitive when they get like this over an old, meaningless tweet?

>Rushing a once great series and making merchandise so you can get money means you're a great guy for life.
The Treasure Hunt is the only thing I'll give you. But that's literally just a flicker of light in an otherwise dark cave.

If you think his shit personality is only evident in "three tweets" and not his attitude of wanting to quit his show, his passive-aggressive demeanor towards hating Disney who gave him an amazing chance at an early age to begin with, and his unappreciative attitude that he can quit GF and then just go pitch a show at FOX like it's super easy to get something greenlit, then I'm sorry you're such an apologist and refuse to see the bad in people if they give you a cookie.

>Attacked his own fanbase
You mean OP got into an argument with him on Twitter over Trump.

Alt rights have the actual thinnest skin on earth

>Thinking hackposting is a serious vendetta and not half-ironic banter

Fucking this.

>People actually thinking fans hate Hirsch because of anti-Trump tweets.

No one here actually likes Trump. And we've been hating Hirsch long before that. We only use those tweets to show how immature he is, not that we're Trump supporters.

But I wouldn't expect sense from Sup Forums users who are just looking for an excuse to get in a political tiff.

How did you get so entitled. He created a show, and can choose when to end it. Why do you think he owes you anything?

A creator who ends a show early is better than one who lets it go on forever and turn to shit.

See: Matt Groening, JG Quintel, Pen Ward, etc.

>>Demand more opportunities

And he actually get it

variety.com/2016/film/news/pokemon-movie-writers-guardians-of-the-galaxy-gravity-falls-1201831694/

>Nicole Perlman and Alex Hirsch are in negotiations to write the live-action “Pokemon” pic for Legendary based on the upcoming game “Detective Pikachu.”

Why the hell did you reply to my post? I was specifically referring to the user that was mad about the Trump tweets.

Putin is a pleasant guy to hang out with too, that doesn't showcase what kind of a person they actually are. It's pretty easy to be nice and give advice to people when you're in a position of luck, fortune, and luxury.

theverge.com/2016/8/16/12508674/detective-pikachu-movie-guardians-of-the-galaxy-gravity-falls-writers
>Gravity Falls creator Alex Hirsch is also in negotiations to co-write the [Detective Pikachu] screenplay.

>You can't get mad if you disappoint fans! I-it's free entertainment after all!

Sugar has literally never said a single negative thing about shippers or shipping, and she's completely stayed out of any drama. Matt and Ian are the ones who had a habit of stepping in the shit, but even they have backed off lately

>so you can get money

Hirsch turned DOWN shitloads of money when Disney begged him to do a shoehorned 3rd season. He didnt have faith that a third season would be good after the ending he wrote so he gave up a chance to make more money in favor of ending on the best note he could. Thats literally the dictionary definition of creative integrity: choosing quality over money. Whether you liked the ending is besides the point. He wanted the show to die a hero rather than live long enough to become a villain. Whiney bitches like you would have complained no matter what he did.

>comparing a cartoonist with Literally Putin

Just call him Hitler already and go full Poe's Law.

So being a good human being in person doesnt mean anything but having a few passive aggressive tweets mixed in with a boatload of cool and funny ones does?

You must have sucked in debate class

>No one here actually likes Trump.
of course not sweetie

With creative stories like that maybe you should be a writer. He's stated multiple times he quit because he was tired of working with Disney, not because he didn't think he was competent enough. You throw around the word entitled while sounding like a huge apologist yourself.

You seem bitter.

This.

Seth McFarlane doesn't even really give a shit about Family Guy anymore, people understand that right? He's also rich and successful enough that he doesn't even need it.

But he knows there are still people that watch and like family guy and more importantly people have jobs and work on the show. He keeps it going just for that reason. Even if he is a douche that earns a speck more respect on that aspect than an immature hack like Hirsch who pushes away his fans and stuff because he thinks he's too good for Disney and is entitled enough to demand a new show from Fox like a brat.

Disney was obviously a shit tier studio who fought him to keep out every single joke and every scary monster he ever wrote. Why in gods name should he kiss their ass? What are you, a Disney executive? Anyone who cares more about execs than artists is fucking nuts

>negotiations
>Hirsch: GIVE ME FULL CREATIVE CONTROL OR ELSE ILL WHINE ON TWITTER AND STAB ONE OF MY COWORKERS WITH AN X-ACTO KNIFE
>them: Ummm lets just get Matt and Trey Parker instead, I heard Trey's wife's son really likes Pokemon

Hirsch didnt want to make more episodes after his own ending, so he didnt. Thats his choice.

Disney can make more GF if they want without him. Thats their choice.

gravity falls did had some scary monsters and shit in it though, or just generally creepy scenes, like the blood pouring from the animal trophies eyes. just shit that was generally unheard of on the disney channel already and the manlet has the nerve to whine about censors because "WAAAH THEY DIDNT LET ME SNAP DIPPIE FRESH'S NECK"

>Pushes away fans
>Makes international treasure hunt with his own time and money just to give them a fun gift

People seem to forget how ass Disney is with its animation as of late. Just look at what happened to WOY or even farther back Motorcity and Tron: Uprising. Uprising especially since that have it awards and ratings yet they pushed it onto the fledging XD's graveyard hours to make way for more shitty live action sitcoms.

Disney's TV Animation department is honestly fucked. We'll see how that new DuckTales pans out but don't be surprised if it gets hiatus'd into eternity while some new Dog With a Blog shit pops in and makes four seasons easy. Star Vs. fans are literally the luckiest on the planet.

He had to fight them every step of the way for that stuff you cuck. Havent you listened to a single interview. He was exhausted from having to spend all his time keeping the censors at bay.

Its weird to see someone so dedicated to defending Disney though. They've created Pickle & Peanut and Future Worm and Penn Zero and you somehow respect them more than the guy who made their best show ever?

You will literally do anything to defend your irrational hate-boner for Hirsch. Even embrace the true hacks at Disney