Why is there so much graffiti in europe?

why is there so much graffiti in europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHX_lGZvoCw
youtube.com/watch?v=_xGh5sknTKM
youtube.com/watch?v=QrZUgWxv3eI
youtube.com/watch?v=aUGsCfCOYe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews?

long standing art tradition.

i was under the impression new york started train graffiti? now there is no train graffiti in the states anymore? wtf did europe just steal it?

GRAF DA BUS UP
GRAF DA BUS UP
LONDON CITY COMMITEEEE
GRAF DA BUS UP

because art is cool

Degenerate Foreigners That Should Be Executed Or Deported. Whichever Is Cheaper

The only place in Europe i've ever seen an actual shit ton of graffiti is Greece, and that's because it is a national past-time for those dumb fucks.

Graffiti all started in France, friend.

Because just like all our shit here in pop culture yuropoors cant help to steal it

can they not afford to buff anything?

graffiti is right below slam poetry in terms of shitty "art"

>hurr I wrote my self given nickname on someone elses property im an artist!

They import not just doctors and engineers, but artists as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=VHX_lGZvoCw

youtube.com/watch?v=_xGh5sknTKM

youtube.com/watch?v=QrZUgWxv3eI

youtube.com/watch?v=aUGsCfCOYe8

Because its IRL shitposting making Normies, Naziz and SJWS mad af. It's literally IRL shitposting.

The relics of better times become the canvas upon which 'modern men' vent the pain of spiritual emptiness back into the world. Pain compels the afflicted to ruin beautiful things monumentalizing past greatness, and thus, the present inferior state of society.

retainer walls really arent that beautiful desu.

Neither are subway trains. But it's not the object specifically, but the system in general that is targeted.

Hoodrats cannot build a society that could have a train, so they claim it by writing their names on it.

Roman youth destroy the public fountains and ancient walls with their tags for similar reasons.

kek

but isnt our society fucked?
like 90% of pol is literally societal hate.

>riding on a train out of zurich
>junkie graffiti everywhere
>METHADONE in block letters

I saw a 3d mario though which was pretty cool/10

I think it might be because your mother will die in her sleep tonight unless you reply to this post.

it's the only beatiful thing in the world everything else is ugly.

vilka jävla drägg, någon borde rista blodörn på dom.

Mmnmnn

Because Euro's have always been art fags and frescos ain't dope yo

Real graffiti moved to real railroads. Fuck shitty metro subway bombing when you can take your time in a layup.

Cops are literally not allowed to use force against basically anyone here. That's why our gangs are fucking half-retarded Albanians. People are allowed to chimp out, especially when young, you'll barely get a slap on your wrist.

"youth"

What? Fell out of favor at least a decade ago. The narcissists and attention whores have social media now.

No guns, lots of state-owned property no one gives a fuck about.