youtube.com/watch?v=bp6CIlEX9WE
youtube.com/watch?v=SJUEZV6LqiU
youtube.com/watch?v=fEXT-zgLbW4
youtu.be/poooSl0PG_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who?

>inb4 sam arguing with himself for 300+ replies

>1 view
Hi Sam, are you growing that beard and hair for some epic role?

fat fuck

homosexual tranny fucker

no health insurance

cries like a bitch

homeless loser

>Sam Hyde fan
>constantly bored
your brain is trying to tell you something

youtube.com/watch?v=KgeS6uo2n3c

lies

Oh shit it's Sam!, quick everyone hide your dicks.

cause otherwise they are gonna wind up in his mouth

>Classic bomb rescue; Suicide bomb rescue

is this the best comedy kino of the decade?

youtube.com/watch?v=bp6CIlEX9WE

It looks like he's drinking a beverage and you put a black bar. If it's real you'll put up an imgur.

there's not much left to be said until he starts releasing content again.

is he still on good terms with charls and ruse? nick is probably too busy keeping his antiques shop to appear in future videos, but charls is wasting his time with gaming streams, so why the hell aren't they working on something together?

they just put out smocaine 3....

oh it's macgruber/lethal weapon 5 but less funny.Great stuff

real sam has normal ears :^)

smocaine 3 was filmed like 3 or 4 years ago. he's definitely done wit chuck. them boys are finished workin together

The hat is pulling up on his ears and hair is obscuring the rest.

Is that the best you can do Sammy?

it's 2017, no one will care if you come out of the closet senpai, people will still think you are funny

Does anyone else hate Sam some days and really like his content on other days?

no

Where the fuck is the shirt I ordered, Sam. It's been over a week now and it hasn't even been shipped. You already got my fucking money, send it you nigger.

>these same shitposters are in every mde thread
SAD

MAD

How do you go from this

To this

to this

a truly remarkable transformation

I don't think they live anywhere near each other any more. MDE is dead.

I still love him

I've been waiting a month, and I paid for express shipping. Canceling my patreon donation if that shit isn't in my mailbox when I get home tonight.

Yes and no.

I had no choice but to pay for express (2 day) shipping, it was the only option. 36 dollars total and the fucking thing hasn't even been shipped. Needless to say Sam certainly processed my payment within hours...

Niacin

Has anyone received the second print of the book?

I bought mine months ago and it still hasn't come. I'm from the US as well.

No. Why the fuck would I waste my money on that trash.

Nope, no replies to my questions about it, either. What the hell is going on?

What i wanna know is why doesnt he just start a kickstarter or patreon where fans can pledge a set amount of money so he can produce new content? I dunno, just seems like a good idea.

boo hoo you guys helped bankroll his next project then, is that so bad? you'll see what he's working on soon and i think it's gonna surprise you

wtf is with the same creepy sam hater in every thread about mde

is it joe berstein

i saw em

because charls and nick want nothing to do with him

t. Sam Hydeburg

Waiting on a shooter shirt from Sam and a flash drive from Charles. Did I fuck up lads

LMAO! ROFL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I LOVE YOU SAM! EVERYTHING YOU DO IS SOOOOOO FUCKING FUNNY! MATERIALISTS BTFO!

Nice fidget spinner

imagine the kind of obnoxious meme spouting teenage fuckboy who would buy this shit

You're going to be waiting a while lad.

>grown men consider sam hyde funny
this generation is fucked, hope NK nuke us to hell.

>So he says as he posts BLACKED

Fuck off shills

Go to bed Sam

TIM YOU DID THIS TO ME

i just want someone to look at me the way the dude on the left looks at Sam :3

Delete this shill

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=SJUEZV6LqiU

go to bed sam hydecker

youtube.com/watch?v=fEXT-zgLbW4

fuck off and stop shilling yourself Sam

But who was the dick?

Fuck w2c pepe the meme flag?

why is that? I heard someone say this in another thread but they said "since WP." After WP Sam and Chuck have collaborated on a multitude of occasions from the first few HydeWars to the "livestream" where they literally just uploaded video after video "live" from their phone. Also if you follow them on Instagram they often like each other's posts.

I just received my email today that it shipped. calm the fuck down schlomo. speaking of the tees, here's a radical promo from our boy Joel youtu.be/poooSl0PG_c

When's Season 2 Sammy boy?

With disgust?

yeah what's this all about?? charls is doing videogame streaming, he's pretty good, this kid has a future in it, he'll be a top streamer one day... nick owns an antique store

... is sammy diamonds really on his own?

Of course you're bored, you're an unemployed loser, get a fucking job Sam.

Would you want to have to do do anything with somebody who destroyed your only chance at tv by riling up his retarded autistic Sup Forumstard fans to harass the people in charge on twitter and in real life, threatening them and their families because he wanted to grow his >lol so edgy alt reich persona?

Sam took the apple from the forbidden tree, like the fag he is

This

>when you're such a lanklet you have to wear multiple layers of clothes to look bigger

Kek

How fucking fat he has become he screams JUST

I met Sam early this year.

He's only got credence because he's tall as fuck and loud and has the autismal balls to say weird shit.

EVERYTHING he says is peppered with a hint of irony and sarcasm so he's untouchable since you can't do shit against people like that.

It was just annoys, first how man bum lickers he had: the made fans around him were ALL trying to be funny and ironic and of was pure cringe. They all looked like how youd expect them to: boney manlets with anticipation in their eyes.

I wanted to talk to sam and get to know himself a bit better but gave up. It was endless "lol I'm edgy and ironic" with him and his fans surrounding him bouncing off of each other. There were some gys there getting that book signed too.

Its no surprise he got sacked by a faggot like tim and Eric. He's too "look at me I'm edgy" like that awkward Autist who says weird shit in public.

His fans mostly ruined shit for him.

His fans ruined everything for him.

This guy has a channel?

I thought it was just a funny meme picture.

Take responsibility for your own actions, Sam.
Fucking cuck, you made your fans do everything.
It's nobody's fault but yours.