Why are they so poor? Aren't they supposed to be intelligent and technologically advanced n' sheeit?

Why are they so poor? Aren't they supposed to be intelligent and technologically advanced n' sheeit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>japan

>Canada
Hit me up when you guys make something that is not an absolute failure like Blackberry

South Korea is just discount Japan with even more suicides and a terrible competitive society that overworks people.

I dunno it almost feel like GDP don't apply to well-being in Asian country or something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

I will live in Japan over most part of USA, Qatar, Macao, or Isreal anytime of year.

their income inequality level is pretty low, unlike the us so i guess that makes a bit difference

Why is japan so poor? :^)

South Korea was worse than the North roughly till Maos death. That was around Latin American level. That's pretty hard to rise from

still a giga shithole

Isn't it also cheaper to live in japan and korea than america?

Anyway, money can't buy you a peaceful, crime-free ethnostate with decent infrastructure and walkable communities, and a history and culture more than 200 years old. New world is shitty. I could make more money working in Dubai, but do I want to live in a desert shithole full of muslims? I know a guy who moved to a shithole (Delaware) for a high paying job. He ended up a fat, depressed alcoholic. Living somewhere nice is something you can't put a pricetag on.

If you compare per capita PPP Korea isn't very far behind.

Their PPP figure is $35k, just a smidgen above Spain's. They're working themselves to death just to be on the same level as jobless siestaniggers.
I, too, would commit sudoku in the face of such a Sisyphean existence.

Their working for the betterment of their corporate masters.

Cheaper but USA got massively bigger income. 50% of people have more household income than 50k. That's a lot.

Almost forgot to do this before starting internet fight.

*They're

South Korea only started pulling itself out of Latin American shithole status in the last couple of decades.

Why's Japan so high in this graph? Constant dollarydoo value from year 2000 sure, but if it applies to all country shouldn't Japan still be lower than Germany, France and UK?

nah, it's still just as shitty.

also like Takeshi said, those are some weird sats you got there

>GDP

>poor

>Blackberry

We make money, that's the point of this thread. You can go start another thread about countries that produce smart phones you like.

>They're working themselves to death just to be on the same level as jobless siestaniggers.

my fucking sides, no wonder they have such a high suicide