WTF is wrong with American IT?

Why would you talk about this at an IT conference?

youtube.com/watch?v=BUmV6fsZegs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LXw6BkZ-gdY?t=314
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't watch vidoe. What do they talk about?

Retard bitches make it about gender and race, they barely talk about IT.

niggers blame computer to be racist

Oh I've seen that in person before. Of course they do. They can't compete unless they're "female coders" or "trans coders"... without that distinction, they're just bottom rung devs.

This is not an IT conference. This is some fucking WE WUZ CODERS N SHEEIT conference.

dumb negro is making tons of research. but no one knows for what purpose. but he claims that it is tech related. and the audience is enjoying this tardshow.

i hate django now.

>she runs newbie coders
>which I'm happy to be a member of
>people who are new to coding
Why are these people hosting a conference?

Funny, I've been to Java One/Oracle Open World and it was all business.

Oh sorry, I'm talking about real IT conferences and not psuedo-intellectual extensions of higher education hugboxes.

God, my blood is boiling every time i hear the word "coder".

My dev shop is in brazil, I just found out it is better to not have american employees.

Why are there so many SJW in tech today?

That has nothing to do with tech. It is a pseudo-intellectual wanna be tech thing.

Why does everything she says remind me of Adria Richards? Who also couldn't code, but wouldn't stop talking about it on IT conferences? What is it with mulattor/black women and that WE WUZ CODERS N SHIET meme?

>engineer

> Why are there so many SJW WHO TRY HARD TO PRETEND THEY ARE in tech today?

Because they saw The Big Bang Theory and the movie Jobs.

>shit coder complaining about race and gender

America in a nutshell desu

>django
This is a shitty webdev conference, OP, nobody takes these people seriously, they are the bottom of the barrel of IT.

Well I guess I'm #OnMyRails now
or #ImWithLaravel

I am not an engineer, i study theoretical computer science. I just hate it when somebody thinks that computer science is about writing code, it is not.

>Java One/Oracle

Pajeet pls

Same here. In my experience there's a widespread belief that computer scientists fix Windows problems or "program" webpages. The dropout rates of our universities have risen dramatically since they allowed almost everybody in. Lots of first semesters thought apperantly uni is where you learn to program cool games and be a millionaire before you're 26 years old, so who needs maths for that.

>Wait what is this Mathematics and formal proofs?
>I hate Maths that why I am a coder! Fucking white males!

Lol I'd love to have one of these sjw types watch me work maintaining a 30 year old code base, and speak with people in other departments that don't give 2 shots about programming.

Compare the questions at the end of that conference with those at the end of this one, from 1996

they start at 5:14

youtu.be/LXw6BkZ-gdY?t=314

This is why the 90s were better

yup cuz #BlackCodeMatters

Good ol' Carmack.

How is it that you never see any black names in any credits of web pages? How is it that you never see black names as book authors? How is it that they speak at these conferences, but never seem to do any actual work? Even if that just would be HTML """coding"""?

It is a real fucking mystery.

Why do you read credits of web pages?

Racism and bigotry of course!
We need to start replacing white males with minority black women.

Well I guess that they're too busy programing divers for nuclear power plants or space ship controllers and stuff.

The web sheeeeeit is too simple fo them white boi. It would be talent wasted.

That faggot is just holding a pile of garbage... he's not even doing anything. Why isn't he shitting in the street? What the fuck?!

When you have to modify some CSS stylesheets or make userscripts, the credits are almost always commented on top of the page and is the first thing displayed in raw if the page is done by non-corporation first parties

I wonder if there's any black people on github with code contributions

btw it always have been like this. but the whites are bigots and would never admit it.

#BlacksAreSuperior

>That faggot is just holding a pile of garbage...

Yeah that was the moment when I realized that the world is fucked up beyond saving.

The only reasonable thing which a sane man can do now is to just let it burn.

Sometimes I want to know who's responsible for the web page. Maybe "credits" isn't the right word. In Germany you're required by law to have a sort of imprint for web pages: Who is responsible for the content and who for the technical maintenance.

>Bottle master race reporting in
Quit django years ago since sjw bandwaggoning was imminent. Bottle is micro framework tho

Because the industry is inclusive enough to let anyone be a part of it, even SJWs with no technical skills. Who have ironically started complaining that it isn't inclusive enough.

>it isn't inclusive enough.