This is without a doubt the worst comic book film ever released

This is without a doubt the worst comic book film ever released.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_l0zSd_DQQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't mean this in a judgemental way, but are you to young to remember the Supergirl movie?

Nah, I liked it.

This is a crappy shitpost as well. Not trying at all.

That movie atleast had a coherent narrative.

What was incoherent about this narrative?

What bothored me most about this movie was the lack of focus on the team, the overall style, and pacing of events. But there wasn't a time I couldn't tell what was going on.

I didn't like the mission in general either.

Not in a world where F4nstic exists.

Steel exists.

Fucking hell, Katana is short

I disagree. It's not even the worst one in the last 10 years, much less complete travesties like the last catwoman movie.

Steel
Howard the Duck
Man-Thing
Blade Trinity
Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four 2
Thor 2
Hulk
Daredevil
Spider-Man 3
Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD
Catwoman
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin

THIS JUST IN: ASIAN WOMEN ARE SHORT

Blade Trinity and Spider-Man 3 were good, damn you

For real, the movie had glaring issues but people making them into damning flaws.

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
From Hell
Dylan Dog
Jonah Hex
RIPD

Will Smith and Joel Kinnikuman are both 6'2"
But yeah the Japanese woman is short.

I just got back from seeing it. Why was Katana in the movie? It wouldn't have been any different without her. And for how much they used Leto in promoting the movie he got very little screen time and was an aside to the plot.

>Howard the Duck
Was a goddamned masterpiece.

>Jonah Hex
I do not recall such a thing happening.

Better than superman 4

I like that the original goal of the mission was to extract Waller, didn't see that coming. But Harley is a low-tier team member now matter how you cut it. At least Boomerang provided Aussie banter.

I agree with everything but Batman Forever and damn you to hell for putting it there. It's a fun as fuck film that mixes the burtonverse with the Adam West series and the result is something beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=_l0zSd_DQQ4

>From Blade

>Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD

May as well throw in Generation X too if we;re counting TV movies. Also Painkiller Jane.

This was easily worse than Fantastic Four. Atleast that movie didn't try to convince it's audience that it was something more than it was by injecting pop songs in every other scene.

Jai Courtney looks fat with those shitty muttonchops.

Forever was better then batman and robin

Suicide Squad is literally worse than all of those.

Some of those films are so bad it's good tier f bad; Suicide Squad is a genuine painful experience.

wait was that fassbender?

No. THIS is the worst comic based movie of all time. 100%, guaranteed this is worse than any fucking thing else, based on a comic book mini-series. It is impossibly bad, and I watched it LAST WEEK because of a podcast I listen to.

Fuck this movie.

Fuck you for even *entertaining the notion* that suicide squad, for all it's flaws, wasn't a *shining monument* compared to this putrid wreck.

It's really not, and it for sure isn't as bad as Jonah Hex.

I wish I could track down a working torrent of the series it's based on, just to see if the concept was handled better.

I'm not gonna watch your crappy fan-made fake trailer.

Catwoman and Elektra are the worst.

>there have been 4 Fantastic Four films and NONE of them have been even decent

What did we do to deserve this

>Sheena
>Catwoman
>Batman and Robin
>Batman Forever
>any Fantastic Four movie
>The Spirit
>Batman Vs. Superman
>Stallone's Judge Dredd
Haven't watched many comic book films, have you?

I agree with most of this list but
>Hulk
Come on, that film at least tried to do something genuinely interesting, even if it fell a bit in the execution.

Its not the worst but I hate it on a narrative and technical level. Im just brunt out on the DCEU at this point, had the previous 2 installments been better or non existent perhaps I would give SS more slack

Tim Story's Fantastic Four films get a bad rep; they're really not that bad, like at all. They feel like comic books come to life, and Chris Evans was a great torch. If they came out today with a Marvel Studios logo plastered on them people would call it good.

Also there's no way Spider-Man 3 is worse than Suicide Squad. It was just disappointing coming off the heels of Spider-Man 2, it's not a horrendous movie.

Hulk is good artsy patrician capeshit. Fuck off.

Batman Forever is GOAT.

Blade Trinity is a cool flick that has the precursor to Ryan Reynold's Deadpool performance in it.

Daredevil is passable. Especially the director's cut.

Steel is GOAT childhood cinema.

The rest of those are so bad it's good-tier schlock, which automatically eclipses Suicide Squad, a film that was a genuinely painful theater experience that felt like a two hour long botched music video.

Wait, wasn't there like 20 soldiers with them in this shot during the actual movie?

Suicide Squad wasn't a movie about the Suicide Squad, it was a character vehicle to push Harley Quinn to cinema markets. Seeing as everyone is saying one of the movie's highlights is Robbie's performance as Harley, and she's already signed on for a solo movie, that makes this movie a success.

Id prefer a Gotham City Sirens movie. But knowing WB we'll get a shitty Deadpool knockoff

She's a normal height for a woman, it's just that male actors are usually giants

They HQ solo will practically be a Sirens movie. Robbie's producing it, she's been talking about how she wants to get other female Gotham characters involved.

>male actors are usually giants

I thought that actors are usually fairly short?

What? Not a all. Some are short I guess but most of them are tall. Ugly and shorts actors don't sell

did you not see Deadpool?

>all that shit taste

Haven't seen SS but Jonah Hex is perfectly decent fun supernatural western.

Disagree with Thor 2. Besides that it's a bang on list.

>there have been 3 movies titled fantastic four

Its not even the worst film in its shared universe.
Man of steel is the worst at .2/10 followed by batman vs superman at 2/10 and finaly suicide squad at 4.7/10

But that was a great monster movie, fuck you.

That was good though because it didn't give a shit and try to push some greater narrative.

So you're congratulating the movie for being a corporate piece of shit?

They often use camera angles and effects. You'd be surprised about how most of then look side by side with another actors in awards reunions

Oh man, I actually liked Dylan Dog.

Brandon Routh is really underappreciated

From Hell was fucking awesome!

Short actors do. A lot of actors in Hollywood are short pretty boys; RDJ and Tom Cruise just being two of the more famous examples.

Can't believe you fuckers are taking the bait.

1/10. Made me post.

Ya MoS is by far the worst DCEU movie

>taking a punt on a character as easy to fuck up as Harley Quinn for live action
>it working well enough to start work on more
Yes I am.

You guys are seriously delusional fucking retards, Mos was fucking phenomenal.

I'm know they use those tricks, but still, most actors are tall. And those tricks have their limits

Yeah, they may be short but they have God tier genetics or they use cosmetic surgery.

>This is without a doubt the worst comic book film ever released.
maybe, but at least it's not the worst cape movie...

t. Zack Snyder

But it didn't work; the movie is a piece of shit critically and is looking to perform worse than BvS.

Maybe you should have let those children drown clark

Trips confirm.

like I said, retarded.
It wasn't a actual suggestion, he spit "maybe" out in desperation to get his point across.

You are one miserable bastard

A point jonathan kent would never have made

AoU is still the worst comic book movie ever made.

They overdid it with the quips but it wasent that bad

Being an F4 fan is suffering

>Catwoman
>So bad it's good

I know OP is baiting, but fuck it.

I saw Elektra in the cinema when I was 11 and I'm 22 now and saw Suicide Squad and Ghostbusters 2016 in the cinema.

To this day I still feel guilty about wasting my mum's money watching Elektra, than using my own money for Suicide Squad. Plus Son of the Mask is the worst comic book movie and again still feel guilty about spending money on that one too.

You fucking bastard.

I'm not baiting fuck off. Everything you cucks don't agree with you just call bait.

Different user here, incoherent narrative doesn't necessarily mean that you don't understand what's happening. It could mean a lack of consistency in the themes in the story. In the case of SS, you have the premise being about needing to form a team to do unpleasant work and also have the team be disposable and can ditch away without implicating the government. Yet in the end, the biggest gig of the Suicide Squad was to save the city from a large scale destruction - the sort of job that other super heroes willingly do and there's no need to specifically hire villains for.

If anything, the movie just highlights how incompetent the higher ups are (Amanda especially) since they had to call in the Suicide Squad to deal with the Enchantress problem that happens because of the Suicide Squad project, aka using the project to clean up the mess that happens because of the project.

And then there's of course the post-credit scene with Batman telling her to stop it since he and his friends can do it instead. Oh wait, hang on, now I see, SS is indeed brilliant because they are stepping stones for JL. The project's existence is made to kill itself in order to justify why JL is the only choice that matters.

There is more then one Jonathan Kent. And there is many different worlds that incarnations of Superman has existed in.
A Jonathan Kent living in a dark paranoid chaotic world like the one we live in not desperately trying to warn Clark that his positive actions could have horrible consequences would be fucking negligent as hell.
CONTEXT Mother Fucker!

>Non threatening villain
>Heroes never feel like they are actually in danger
>Give no development to Quicksilver and the give no reason to care about his death

This is fucking insane, there is NOTHING fucking wrong with AOU, besides being just a bit too quipy & Ultron not being menacing enough.

Oh and OP your clearly forgetting about the shitty Crow sequels.

> overreact like a child to get replies
> get called out
> overreact more

He could have just warned him not to be seen doing it.

Or you know not be so pesimistic like you are.

Its not pessimism, its being a realist. The real world FACTUALLY would react with paranoia & horror to Superman existing,

>Catwoman
>Green Lantern
>Batman and Robin
>Batman vs Superman
Try again.

>I'm miserable because I'm pointing out the flaws in his favorite movie

Not really. It'd be met with skepticism first and foremost. Now if Clark bothered with making a public display of his abilities, then that's where fear and paranoia would set in.

It is, but Sup Forums will deny it.

just like how shills like to throw around 'best Marvel movie yet' at the latest release they like to say worst capeshit ever to the last dc movie

but yeah, not even close

HAHAHA!

No you are miserable because you created a thread specifically to trash a movie that the majority of people think is bad. You are cliche.

Fucking lol, I'm going to watch this.

>Vampirella, a sexy vampiress in a skimpy costume, travels from Drakulon to Earth to seek revenge on the evil vampires who murdered her father. Adam Van Helsing, leader of a high-tech, globe-trotting, anti-vampire squad helps out.

>This is without a doubt the worst comic book film ever released.

No. It wasn't good but no

Be honest Sup Forums did you forget this movie or did you block it from your mind intentionally.

1st comic book film you saw op?