Cyborg to appear in 'The Flash' movie

How will this play out?

variety.com/2016/film/news/cyborg-the-flash-movie-1201838408/
forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2016/04/01/interview-deborah-snyder-talks-batman-v-superman-flash-wonder-woman-and-more/2/#30280a942dca

who cares

they're all gonna be shit movies anyway

You're so cool and smart and funny user, so witty and original.

The shit in OP's post doesn't deserve any actual effort.

Will only be cool if cyborg doesn't look like a retard

This is coming from a cyborg fan too

That stupid red dot never looked cool

he's Barry's boyfriend they hook up in JL

pretty obvious when you think about it

why dont they make a live actions teen titans go?

They are trying(and failing) to improve the DCEU.Live action Teen Titans Go would be actively sabotaging their sketchy cinematic universe.

Besides, do you trust the WB to make a lol random superhero movie?

I was hoping Cyborg was kicked off the Justice League, if not in the comics then in the DCEU. What a shame. I love Cyborg but hate him as a JLA founder.

Same here, and if the Justice League film does well, it will only cement Cyborg's place as a JLA founder.

but they need a black person, user

Truth hurts.

Terrible, distracting, and forced. I want to see a Flash solo, not Cyborg piggybacking on someone elses shit because he lacks content.

>but they need a black person, user
Why not Mr Terrific? Too much like Batman? Martian Manhunter, too green? Hell, since Supes is already dead in the DCEU, why not Steel?

1. Racebend someone
2. Martian Manhunter lives as a black human. Close enough.
3. Find someone else besides Cyborg. What about, I dunno, Black Lightning?

Vixen would have been a much better pick to be honest famalam, she elevates Wonder Woman from having to be the token chick, and has always been a character associated with the Justice League. Black Lightning would've been fine too.
But Cyborg was in a cartoon so lets pick him.

I hope the Cyborg movie fails so hard that he's forced back onto the Teen Titans in everything he appears in afterwards.

Im still trying to figure out why DC is trying to phase out Manhunter. Is it because there are 2 OP aliens on the team? Hes still better than Token Donatello

Isn't Jon in the next green lantern reboot

Fuck Hal Jordan off back into space, use John Stewart instead, and bring back the MMH.

Did any of DC's good black characters even stay good in the New 52?

QUADS CONFIRM.

I don't get it either. DC is bad when it comes to pandering to people who are trying to get into the comics through adaptations.

>Artemis Crock is super popular in YJ
>kill her in the comics within 3 issues

>Martian Manhunter and Miss Martian are popular due to the DCAU , Supergirl, and YJ
>crap on both of them

>Bumblebee appears in a lot of adaptations
>Bumblebee does crap in the comics

>kids who watched Teen Titans are now in their late teens and early 20s
>make Starfire into stoic, fanservice her even more than before, and pair her off with Roy

>everyone loves Wally West
>so bring back Barry and retcon Wally away

He's gay now

LET'S

J'onn and Wally got fucked over by movie synergy, imo.

HIT

Thank you Johns.

Don't forget poor old Static.

Kek, no, they got fucked by GEOFF JOHNS and he is proud of that.

i like Barry more than Wally.

Just saying.

Heck Wally is my least favorite speedster.

>This is coming from a cyborg fan too
You exist?

WB is so fucking desperate to be in league w/ Marvel. Already having crossovers before we even see the characters' origin stories played out on screen. Its so obvious.

Titans fans exist. But they hate cyborg in the league in general.

The best Cyborg moment in 5 years was the pizza delivery in TT vs JL

I'm a huge Flash fan and I'm worrying more about this movie after every bit of news.

You don't write a good movie by firstly quota filling bullshit and then working backwards. Can't you focus on telling a good story and using good characters first?

You have a character that has one of the largest backlogs of amazing stories and characters but you are going to shoe horn in a guy who crossed over once in an exceptionally minor way in a poor story. For shame.

That's not really a rebuttal, though.

I'm so upset

It's embarrassing how DC is doing lately in terms of films. They were the gold standard of comic book films until the MCU, and even then some. How can they drop in quality so quickly? At least they still have television.

My only hope for the film is that Barry is cute. Even then, I heard they are cutting his hair.

>My only hope for the film is that Barry is cute. Even then, I heard they are cutting his hair.
I'm just so deflated. Cyborg is a shit character with no good stories. Shoe horning him into the Flash's movie can only work to decrease the quality.

Add in the fact that they are apparently struggling with the script and you have to ask why they went to quota fill first, story second.

But I thougt they were going to make the Cyborg movie be a Teen Titan's movie.

Although, it's pretty cool to see the characters crossing over as long as it's not bloated.

>I'll read his mind to figure out wh-AAAAAAAGGHHHH

Honestly Manhunter makes no sense in the DCEU because Superman is already the alien outsider everyone is scared of that can't fit in and is sad because dead world alien boo boo shit.

Ok Johns

MM is the alien that fit in and found purpose. DCEU Supes could learn a lesson from him.

THOSE

SHOWERS