Cucklasa btfo

It finally reached 10 k views! Suck it RLM shills

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE

TFA was awful, Rouge One was even worse. The last Jedi won't be good either and we all know it. Its because of the stupid feminist multi cultural nwo propaganda!

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/227334934
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Congrats, that was youtube kino.

kys shill

How's that coattail riding working out for you OP?

>TFA Review has 3+ million.
(lol)

Is this the same guy that made the colo-claw review?

>a RLM review has less views than a star wars flick
What do you expect?

So what happened to Jessie, anyways? Was she replaced by Susan?

RLM fanboys creeped her out

She's on probation after the jewelry scheme she tried to pull off.

I watched 5 seconds and then I realized how desperate it is. Had to turn that shit off.

you both rolled dubs; who should i trust

watch more, its good

Holy shit. Great video, OP. Thrilled that RLM is BTFO!!!!!

s-since op shared his shitty video does anyone wanna see my shitty channel? n-no bully...

Great find, OP.

Woooow. Nice.

Why are you shilling your youtube channel here? Trying to springboard this into something profitable with youtube bucks?

I'm so "into" this amazing video.

ahahaha. Great.

Loved it!!! Thank you, OP.

The narrative is that there was subreddit dedicated to her feet and she got creeped out, but the truth is nobody knows what happened

Funny, insightful, and...dare I admit...touching? Nice work finding this, OP.

I've seen this amazing video before and I'm always amazed by the great discussions it sparks here on Sup Forums. Thanks for the repost, OP.

I liked TFA but with with Rogue One and how the Han Solo is shaping.... I miss George

Samefag

Great video OP.
I love it.
inb4 some RLM shill assumes this is samefagging and doesn't notice we're all diferent posters

25 IPs, 27 posts
Learn to count

>This thread
>Assumed obvious samefagging
>23 posters/25 replies

>What is VPN

it's not rocket science to change your IP, shill faggot

fuck you and your pathetic waste of everyone's time. those 10K views are probably literally all you, lmao

Someone post that pic of jesse and mike where hes making this funny face Pl0x

excellent

Both

Wow, that was so funny and true!

I finally feel like I really understand now! LOL

Yeah now post the audience retention. Views are meaningless if no one is watching.

It's so great and funny!

You did such a great job with this video OP!!! XD

Uploading a mirrored video, should be up soon.
That way you can criticize without giving this samefagging-faggot views.

The fuck? This guy is mimicking what RLM are doing, he's even using so much of their footage, and is shitting on them? What a piece of shit human garbage.

That was such a good video I just HAD to list it in my favorites! thanks for the great find OP

After hundreds of threads across multiple chans and reddit shilling you autistic hissy fit over what, a month? You have finally convinced 10,000 people to stop watching your video after 2 minutes.
That's not autism, that's an argument for euthanasia.

>says suck it shills while simultaneously shilling

the only criticism is because it was spammed on Sup Forums, not the actual content. deep down, you faggots know its true and RLM are frauds

Finally a true Plinkett review! Subscribed and liked my good man.

he shits on them for like a minute. the rest is about TFA. actually watch it before criticizing it

He found some creep speaking about doing tea using her tampons and she misunderstood the hole thing.

But then I can't give him a thumbs down.

>threadly reminder RLM lost 5k subs after posting fake troll videos

>10,000 people
It's less than that. Do you not understand how views work, retard?

>This autist shilling his cringe youtube vids again

>5k lost
>RLM still has 500k subs
Yeah I'm sure they really care about that 5k.

Did you get unbanned again, OP? I'm honestly surprised the mods haven't just permabanned you by this point.

Not that I even necessarily disagree with you, but you're clearly desperately trying to ride the coat tails of RLM to success, and are breaking the rules of the board (and the site as a whole, for that matter) by constantly spamming your own videos here.

>Watch this expecting autism from last thread
>It's actually good and entertaining

What the fuck

>publicly saging
>Global Rule 7: ...Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

No they didn't. They gained subs and have continued to gain subs.

great video, op
make more and I'll subscribe

I did not publicly sage anything.

This is just a funny little tripcode, senpai. It's a pun, see, because sage is an herb you can plant in fields, and the phrase "sage goes in all fields" is a popular one on here for telling people to get rid of shit threads.

Though actually you don't need to put sage in all fields, just the options bar.

Here you guys go, a mirrored video. Now you can watch his shitty video aping the Plinkett review style without giving him views.

vimeo.com/227334934

you're still encouraging people to find and watch the youtube video you fucking retard, what are you doing? stop giving him more attention! holy shit

>not knowing what a tripcode is
>thinking being a namefag is the same as being a tripfag
Kill yourself, redditor.

aw shit, you're right. Used the wrong word there. My bad.

Sorry, sometimes I just write things out on auto-pilot and use the wrong word for something. Oh well, you still got the point.

You should give it some more time, it's a pretty funny. The Plinkett humor is pretty much on point.

more autism than OP

Thanks for proving that yucky meanie wrong Jack
POO POO PEE PEED

hi, OP!

but then I would have to watch some autist do a plinkett impression for an hour

Sorry buddy, but it is possible that the video is actually funny. Honestly if there are any RLM fans here they should be happy that OP made the video, it's an accurate recreation of the Plinkett humor, and since the Plinkett reviews are the only really funny thing RLM has to offer, it's nice that we get another one, even if it's by some faggot copying him. The fact that OP keeps shilling his video is fucking annoying though.

Yeah, I know, but at least this gives those curious to the shit he's pushing an alternate option that doesn't give him views. I plan to delete it when this samefag stops shilling his shitty video.

I skimmed through it, heard his shitty impression of Plinkett. From the ten seconds I've watched, it's not worth the watch.

>From the ten seconds I've watched, it's not worth the watch.
give it more time, dude, its actually no joke good.

Nah, create your own shtick. Remake the video in a unique style and I'll give it a chance.

i didnt make it, i just enjoyed it a lot. it actually is unique because his imitation pinkett and copy cat video in a way ONLY works this one time just like how RLM said the TFA gets a pass for being so unoriginal as it started the new universe so to speak. the video is satire, i hope you can understand that, and maybe get more out of it. i certainly did, his points on their own are just as insightful if not moreso than if Mike or RLM made it, which they should have if they werent sellout hack frauds

Yes please!

stop shilling your garbage video on /tv you cunt

I'm not giving it a chance. Everyone gave you feedback on the first one and you ignored it. You've had two tries now and you're still putting out pure cringe.

I like the video, but you've got to stop making the same thread over and over.

No one knows exactly but most likely she wasn't pleased with the attention she got from internet patricians such as ourselves. Rich said on a stream that she's still around but doesn't want to be on camera, and you can hear her laugh in the background in a BotW episode.

not him, but its not pure cringe because half of the people watching it acknowledge how good it really is. the other half's majority is just upset that they had to see it spammed on Sup Forums

No thanks, I don't care to.

vimeo.com/227334934

Does disney pay this guy to spam this shit or something?
Also dubs

>all those shitskins in the comments loving it
rly makes u think

You should do a half in the bag style review of their zack snyder movie reviews. Really out these disney shills. Zaddy is with u.

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

i wish i could be like you and never have anyone challenge my opinion on RLM or TFA. im not that shallow

Aren't you all the same faggots that hate TFA for being a direct copy of the original Star Wars? Why is that bad to completely steal everything from another movie but you're a-ok with this uncreative faggot doing the same thing with the Plinkett format?

>my face when not a SINGLE RLM fanboy KEK has ever successfully refuted this "review", especially not the last paragraph

>you can hear her laugh in the background in a BotW episode
The episode you're referring to is THREE YEARS OLD.

Get some real friends, faggot.

disney pays someone to spam a video that slams disney's marketing agenda and their cronies at RLM? wat
>you're a-ok with this uncreative faggot doing the same thing with the Plinkett format?
because it works in the context of this ONE VIDEO. its satire, watch the whole thing maybe

She just disappeared one day.

>watch the whole thing maybe
No. Quit shilling your retarded video and fuck off.

its not even my video you retard have you read the thread? no one is samefagging lmfao

It's all one autist.

>got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money

I'm completely willing to call out hacks.

Like OP, for instance. He's unable to create something unique, so he mimics others. It's less satire and more a direct rip-off of style. If he had a unique way of making these criticisms perhaps I'd listen. He's just not creative enough.

Better luck next time!

vimeo.com/227334934

>because it works in the context of this ONE VIDEO
How? Why?

>It's less satire and more a direct rip-off of style. If he had a unique way of making these criticisms perhaps I'd listen. He's just not creative enough.
thats completely your opinion and youre entitled to it, however the video is more than a blatant rip off for attention and youtube bucks and more a critique on RLM and nu star wars, the kind we should have got from RLM in the first place. RLM represent the status quo now. ripping into lucas now is outdated because while his films were terrible and on par with the newer films now, at least he wanted to continue the story is some way the best he knew how. TFA and everything thats following is more hollow and unentertaining than the prequels if thats even possible and its nice there is someone who will stand up to the RLMs and stuckmans who will give TFA a pass because they are frauds

>no one is samefagging lmfao

user this is becoming beyond pathetic now.
You make countless posts phrased exactly the same "wow great video, rlm btfo!" constantly changing your IP because after the first few threads Sup Forums made fun of your samefagging so you learned how to use a VPN.
I hope you are an actual mentally disbled autist because there's no other explanation for someone filling out millions of captchas just to make the same exact posts again and again.

because it parallels RLM saying TFA is passable because it was the first film in the new series. this is first anti RLM review and it gets a pass for trying to give us what plinkett should have. its not a bad reason because if you hate the video but enjoyed RLM's TFA review you agree with the same principle that its an ok movie because its just establishing stuff so its ok to have excessive nods and callbacks in place of a good story

Everything you're saying is complete bullshit. Stop shilling your video, faggot.