What? You don't like Refugees? You mustbe racist

>What? You don't like Refugees? You mustbe racist.
What now?

>What now?

I indulge.

>I love every single human being, but I also love my culture and heritage and mass immigration is destroying that

The rule of thumb is, you don't expose your power level so easily. Besides you could always say that you don't like the things they do, not themselves

I'll be whatever you want me to be bby.
j/k, you're a 5/10 at best.

ugliest BLACKED sloot, pls go

Also, i only saw it now, but with that blacked down there she would get dropped harder than hiroshima

>blacked.com
topcuck

>nose ring
fucking dropped.

Stop being a beta cuck! Someone tells you that your racist tell them to fuck off! As soon as the libtards see that you are not a pushover they FTFO!!

she looks disgusting
sage

She could have done anything and she chose to get blacked for a living. that's depressing as fuck

>You mustbe racist.

And whats your point?

Holy fuck she looks like one of those niggers that got photoshopped white.

turn 360degree and build a wall

She forgot gook and Nip.

That is when you hit her with a "shut the fuck up"

Are trannies allowed on BLACKED now? How progressive!

fpbp
How can white women even compete

How dare you?
I identify as a proud woman of color who dont need no man, so i cant be racist. Check your privilege, and 'em.

>nose ring

What is a "mick" never heard of that one.

and furthermore what the fuck is a "wop"?

I swear you guys redpilled me into not having sex. I had a perfect opportunity to lay a 9/10 qt who was drunk at a party this week, but I couldn't do it, because I thought she was too degenerate.

You've broken my ability to lay with sluts!!
Damn you Sup Forums you beautiful bastards.

Euthanize her.

Interestingly, she is the only one I have seen to date whose "story" doesn't revolve around her enjoying sex with blacks.

>You must be racist.
So Refugees are now a race? Guess I better refugee somewhere else then Burgerland.

Irish and Italian, respectively.

what you discriminate your costumers now?
*keep banging her dick sucking lips*

Ah thanks m8

>nigger frog faggot

suck her fartbox

>pro-refugees
>trying to racist argue
>nose ring
>that ugly type of necklace that whores wear

Get off my bed, whore. Go help out in Africa.

>blacked
>used up roastie
>pierced nose
seems about right

What's the next step in her masterplan?

Usually they go for really conservative and traditional looking girls as a deliberate insult. This girl actually looks like she burns the coal in her dorm room.

>blacked.com

Well you see I want to help these people but I don't think that bringing them here would do that. I actually think it would cause them more suffering since we have such an alien culture compared to them. It would be very difficult for them to find work and build a life for themselves and their family since they have to adjust and learn our language and customs. A more efficient option would be to help them where they're at right now.

That's how you do deal with liberals.

BETRAYING THIS RACE

Your fault for being an easily influenced beta retard.
>taking Sup Forums seriously

>you beautiful bastards
You sound fucking pathetic