What's the best way I can say that trans are degenerates without going full stormweenie?

What's the best way I can say that trans are degenerates without going full stormweenie?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120
psychcentral.com/disorders/
thoughtcatalog.com/gavin-mcinnes/2014/08/transphobia-is-perfectly-natural/
web.archive.org/web/20140813220429/http://thoughtcatalog.com/gavin-mcinnes/2014/08/transphobia-is-perfectly-natural/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being trans is literally an attempt to change what nature/god intended you to be.
Trans people are mentally sick simple as that.

>stormweenie

Say it without starting to profusely sweat and stutter

" Gender dysphoria is classified in the DSM as a mental illness, suffers experience anxiety, depression, and extremely high suicide rates unrelated to external factors"

>Trans people are mentally sick simple as that.
So then, are you implying that all people with mental illness are degenerate? Do you know how many different kinds of mental illnesses there are? Do you know how many people are affected by them?

>What's the best way I can say that trans are degenerates without going full stormweenie?

You need to appeal to emotions. Cite the suicide rates of transexuals who undergo surgery. Point out that John Hopkins University, once on the forefront of transgender surgery (started in the 1960s), now refuses to do the surgery for this reason.

wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120

The reality is that this is a mental illness, going untreated, for political reasons. The compassionate response is extensive therapy before any sort of hormone or surgery is done.

Make a point to say that cross-dressing has been a fetish for centuries, and telling cross-dressers that they need to take hormones and change their gender when they otherwise wouldn't is dangerous, considering the suicide rates after treatments are performed.

Yes,
They are an overall drag on society being a waste of resources and time

refer to them as transvestites

>Cite the suicide rates of transexuals who undergo surgery
So then by your own admission its not gender dysphoria itself, its the surgery that is the problem

>Make a point to say that cross-dressing
False comparison. People who cross dress do it for sexual reasons. Gender dysphoria has nothing to do with a fetish.

>onsidering the suicide rates after treatments are performed.
suicide rates are much lower if they dont get the surgery and are properly followed by doctors. Most of the ones who commit suicide are self medding and give themselves the wrong dosage of hormones

So 90% of the world then, since roughly that many people have a caffeine addiction and any kind of addiction is classified as a mental ilness. Thank you for proving you have no idea what you are talking about

What the fuck is this meme? How was this made in 2015/2016?

Trans are degenerates. Prove me wrong.

Just tell the truth and stick to the facts. Even normies have to admit that transvestites are degenerate, or else admit their own double think. Since they'll never do that, they can't disagree with you.

Anyone who feeds their delusions to the point they want to chop their dick off is definitely a degenerate.

>spend all your money on the caffeinated jew
>im n-not degenerate, i swear!

Different user here. That faggot is probably trolling you about how all mental illnesses are a waste of space, but here's your ACTUAL answer:

Every other mental illness we attempt to cure, because it's quite clear and obvious to everyone that something is wrong and preventing you from functioning well in a normal society based on social mores. Yet we coddle trans. Why? Every single person who sees a middle aged man dressed as a woman walking down the street knows deep down in their gut that something is wrong with him, something is not right, and yet we are being indoctrinated to hide our true feelings and say he's totally fine. It's harmful and bad for society overall. Social mores did not come out of the air magically, they have evolved and are guidelines towards a successful culture - sure they can be changed, gradually over much time, but challenging them outright and shouting down those who question trans when every fabric of their mind and body screams "this isn't right!!!" is not the way to do it.

Caffeine addiction being the norm doesn't make it not degenerate though.

so then the trannies who dont get their dicks cut off are not degenerate? You realize most of them dont right?

>caffeinated jew
oh you

>weenie
You know why this is a thing? Because Democratic Underground got so triggered by "fag" or "faggot" being used as a suffix (because they're all faggots) that they changed it to "weenie".
Is that who you want to talk like?

>we attempt to cure, because it's quite clear and obvious to everyone that something is wrong and preventing you from functioning well in a normal society based on social mores. Yet we coddle trans.

Because there IS NO CURE for gender dysphoria. You do realize they tried curing it for over 50 years with absolutely 0 sucuess right (if you link primizode you are admitting you didnt even read the case study). Hormone replacement therapy is the only proven method of making trans people less suicidal to the point they can function in society. It is no different than a diabetic who has to take insulin to artificially keep their blood sugar in check. Do you run around telling diabtes people they are degenerate for faking their blood sugar? No? Why not?

When they start mutilating their own bodies and imposing their delusions on others, then yes. They're degenerate as fuck.

Where do transexuals exist in the family unit other than being a dead end? What nature has no purpose for, will be disposed of eventually.

Tell them that trannies are just men culturally appropriating females

Faggot

>there IS NO CURE for gender dysphoria. You do realize they tried curing it for over 50 years with absolutely 0 sucuess right

Let's try this out in another way.

there IS NO CURE for cancer. You do realize they tried curing it for over 50 years with absolutely 0 sucuess right

You're right!!! Cut off all cancer research! Give it up! Throw in the towel! God I've seen the light!!!

"drag queens are just men too you know"

>start mutilating their own bodies
so every person with earings?

Dont get me wrong, im completely against the surgery, but by your own standards any kind of body mutilation is degenerate and that would include getting your ears pierced

>there IS NO CURE for cancer.
But thats 100% false. Are you just pretending to be retarded

Those ones want to get their dicks cut off, so they're degenerate too. You realize that is the defining feature of transvestites, right? They are boys under the delusion that they are girls.

Which probably isn't even that far from the truth, tbqh. They're putting on an act of what they think females are like and it's painfully obvious.

It's technically right though, there is no cure for cancer. We can cure some cancer types, but not cancer in general.

Go full stormweenie on that one. They're mentally ill. Period.

Mentally Ill Transfaggot detected.

Indeed. They are like sufferers of downs syndrome. You put up with their existence, but you know they're a waste.

Ear piercings are degenerate. Just in such a minor way that it doesn't even matter.
Not even comparable to chopping your dick and balls off.

Trannies are the most intolerant of them all. Intolerant of themselves the way they were born.

He's your leaf. Probably a chinaman ladyboy from Vancouver.

If you think for a moment, then you'd quite clearly realize that I'm pointing out that saying looking for a cure for 50 years is not enough time to definitively say that there is no possible way for there to be a cure. Science and medicine is advancing constantly. Trans people are obviously mentally sick in the head and we can ALL see it, they have high suicide rates etc. We should keep pushing to find the cure as science advances.

Not all people with mental illness, only those which subvert society's values and/or refuse to work on getting better.
>t. a former OCD-fag who is now healthy because he didn't wallow in his illness

>You realize that is the defining feature of transvestites, right?
1. A transvestite and a transgender person are two different things. A transvestite is someone who dresses up for a sexual fetish but has no actual desire to be the opposite gender. A tranny has a mental ilness that makes living as the gender they were born as extremely uncomfortable and suicidal.

2. Not even half of trannies get the surgery and most do not want it. Stop getting all of your information for Sup Forums, its embarassing

Thats moving goalposts and its also a false comparison.

Cancer will quite literally kill you if left unchecked. Gender dysphpria will only sometimes make a person kill themselves if left unchecked. They are not even closely related and the comparison is embarassingly bad

>Mentally Ill Transfaggot detected.
you caught me. I have a mental ilness. Oh noes

>Ear piercings are degenerate.
so literally every woman is degenerate. gay fag detected
>a cure for 50 years is not enough time to definitively say that there is no possible way for there to be a cure.
Are you so uneducated you unironically think they stopped looking for the cause of gender dysphoria and ways to prevent it from happening in the future? Oh my how silly

>only those which subvert society's value
But by Sup Forums's own admission society is full of degenerate behaviour. Why should people conform to this degeneracy.

We don't normalize the behavior of alcoholics. Why do we normalize the behavior of gender identity disorder ?

People can believe that their alcoholism is normal. That doesn't mean that society has to agree with them and acquiesce to their belief.

You can believe that you are Napoleon, but I am not going to go along with it, because I am mean if I don't. I refuse to be co-dependent to your delusion.

>il take false comparisons for 900 alex

Your opinions are shit and not facts

Enabling mental illness is degenerate
We don't tell crazies it's okay to cut themselves up if it makes them feel better, right up until they say they're really the wrong gender

I was using the information you gave earlier. They need to keep looking for it, but the problem is that society should stop shunning the efforts to do so. Looking for the cure should be the primary thing that we all cheer on and openly fund, not trying to change the mindset of literally everyone else around the trannies.

>But by Sup Forums's own admission society is full of degenerate behaviour. Why should people conform to this degeneracy.
Yes, and that degeneracy comes from refusing to conform to the aforementioned values. They're not a part of those values. Fuck, I have no idea why I'm bother with A FUCKING LEAF who is probably (like 90%) baiting.

>caffeine addiction

Yeah OK. Ban leaf posters when?

Show me there is a cure for gender dysphoria then

Do you faggots really feel the need to make this false comparison over and over and over again? I think il just start making copy pasta replies since you always use the same non arguments.

>, but the problem is that society should stop shunning the efforts to do so.
Society is not shunning the efforts to do so. A couple of sjw's on tumblr are not even close to all of society.

Most trans people i know not only hate being trans they would give anything to be normal

It's exactly the same. There is absolutely nothing different between a furfag who thinks they should be running around in a suit and a transsexual.

There's no cure for a number of mental disorders, we merely contain them and give them endless therapy.

Greetings; my given name is Richard Harrison and the facility we have entered is a retail establishment that specializes in unredeemed goods, which is the legal property of yours truly. I currently employ my paternal parental unit, alias, "Elderly Male," and the offspring of oneself, whose given name is Corey Harrison, yet has assumed the identity, "Large Hoss." Each individual item currently possessed by my fine retail establishment beholds a lengthy narrative and of course, this being a legal retail establishment, can be acqulred for reasonable compensation. I have been the legal facilitator of this established haberdashery since the year MCMXCV, and in those XXI years, I have been gradually lnformed that; thy shall, at no time in the past, future, or present, be aware of by means of observation or inqulry, any details whatsoever of the material goods that will proceed past the aperture of my structure where goods are acquired and distributed simultaneously.

>to the aforementioned values.
But your society is literally built upon degenerate values.

Are you unironically saying that caffiene addiction is not a mental ilness?

psychcentral.com/disorders/

Addiction is like one of the first ones.

Your pathetic distinctions without a difference impress no one. This isn't dumblr where you get to make up language to impress the other sjws. Transvestites are transvestites, and they are all sick because they want to chop off their penises. Your insistence to the contrary does not impact reality.

Which I guess stand to reason. You're arguing in favor of a mental illness changing reality.

My views are a bit more disturbing than others ITT but,

I honestly believe the push for transgender rights is a warm-up to advanced genetic modification. Within the next 25 years or so, we will be legitimately fighting for "augmented peoples' rights" and whatnot. If people are already used to the idea of humans changing their bodies in such a drastic way, then they will be able to push genetic modification more easily.

There just seems something sinister about how vigilantly the media is fighting for transgender rights, and by extension the average idiot.

>But your society is literally built upon degenerate values.
Such as?

I wonder if i took the time to point out why this is a false comparison if you would even bother reading it.
exactly. There is no known cure for gender dysphoria at the moment. All we can do is give them treatment so they dont feel suicidal and depressed and sometimes be contributing members of society.

The surgery however, is not even close to being a good part of the therapy and is only shilled so hard because the same doctors who make the studies about the surgeries being "beneficial" are the ones who make millions by doing it in the first place.

>Cancer will quite literally kill you if left unchecked.
Benign cancer exists though. These cancers, if left unchecked, are relatively harmless. However, we still try and cure the benign cancers, just like we should try and cure gender dysphoria.

>That's moving the goalpost.
You said something retarded and I called you out on it.

What the American who made the initial comparison wanted to show was that just because we don't have a good cure doesn't mean we should just give up on trying to find it altogether. The current climate is that it should be "accepted", while it should instead be cured.

>They are not even closely related and the comparison is embarassingly bad
Let's see...
1. Bodily illness that can lead to the sufferer's discomfort, pain or death in one way or the other.
2. Illness knows benign varieties where no (dangerous) symptoms arise.
3. Treatment is sub-optimal, and a better cure needs to be found.
I'm not sure what you're thinking, but this comparison is valid as far as I'm concerned.

>Your pathetic distinctions without a difference impress no one.
0/10

>This isn't dumblr where you get to make up language to impress the other sjws
>the dictionary is now made up langauges
oh you

It's because much of the left's political power is predicated on an imaginary system of oppression based on identity groups. If they don't ham up victims they will lose control of the masses.

>Benign cancer
False. There are begign tumors that are harmless, those are not cancer you fucking retard. Cancer is never begign and tumors are not the same as cancer. Im not reading the rest of your retarded post because its probably just as bad as the beginning.

Nice try, but you don't get to win because you can make up words and then force others to use them. But it seems clear your delusions have gone beyond believing you're something you're not, doesn't it transvestite?

>you can make up words and then force others to use them
1. iv never made up any words
2. Im not forcing anyone to use them
3. What are your qualifications in linguistics to decide that every dictionary out there is wrong and you are right about the english language.

Classicist here. You people would make Julian sick. The adoption of the great mother brought forth the total defeat of Carthage, and Roman hegemony in the Mediterranean.

She is a god of walls, evidenced by the mural crown.

Her mutilated priests are heralds of of the taming of chaos, and the maturation of empire. Their arrival is a good sign.

>when King Attis stays his limitless course by his castration, the god bids us also root out the unlimited in ourselves and imitate the gods our leaders and hasten back to the defined and uniform, and, if it be possible, to the One itself.
Sup Forums is of little faith. Trust in the wisdom of dickgirls.

I am considering putting the application form in to change gender in the UK, just to see if I can.

It involves a meeting with a psychologist who makes the assessment of whether you plan on living as the other gender on a day to day basis. Now I don't really think wearing female clothing, prancing around, talking with a lisp, softer voice defines you as a woman these days and if a psychologist think so, I will find it outright offensive. And as for taking hormone treatments, what do I need hormone treatments for... I'm already a woman hormonally, if I was taking hormone treatments it would change me to a man. I don't need to develop my milk sacks unless I can have a child, I outright refuse any treatment or surgery unless it involves leaving me with the ability to raise child in my uterus.

If I wish to remain a pre-op female lesbian with a penis due to fear or surgery. I don't really know what is has to do with the government other than... they should treat me as any other woman.

If I am stopped and searched by the police in my car, which happens a lot for some of us, even with a clean record (which is the reason I don't have a car) as a 220lb balding female with hairy legs, I am now the victim of a sexual assault if a male officer tries to search me and I have informed them I am a woman, that is an unlawful search.

If I am fired at work, I am a victim of discrimination. When an employer fucks up my payroll, it was because I'm the tranny and the HR administration did it deliberately. When women bitch about me, I bring up their transphobic comments.

If I commit a crime, when in court I have my solicitor present females sentenced/thrown out cases for the same crime rather than going to the man club. I go to the female club with a lower sentence... and with my unique super power as a lesbian with a dick, I could leave lots of little me's in the female prison.

Your rights change as soon as you submit the application until the assessment.

Einstein was autistic, I guess he was a waste of resources and time.

You realize that they will know what you are up to right away and never approve your gender change if you arent willing to go through any of the things they require in order to do so right? Why even bother typing this out?

My qualification is that I know not to make a distinction without a difference between transvestites and other transvestites.

So you have 0 qualifications and have no idea what you are talking about then. Thanks for being honest.

you got the passive aggressive thing down pat.
Still are not a woman though.

Im well aware im not a woman nor do i want to be. Having a menstrual cycle and bleeding for 25% of your life until your 50's is awful. Id rather just look cute and feel good.

I havent even had my gender changed to female, just my name

So supply us the scientific evidence that gender identity disorder is based on genetic, or physical differences and not just a mental disorder.

When did i ever once say that gender dysphoria is not a mental disorder. In fact i know for a fact iv said numerous times it is a mental disorder.

Common sense is a qualification. One that you painfully lack, sir. But I suppose you can comfort yourself by clinging to your argument from authority as you tell yourself that it's not a fallacy and you're not a boy.

>There is no benign cancer
There are harmless forms of cancer, though. Just switch the word "benign" for "harmless" and my point still stands.

>his grandfather changed his name at ellis island

except that never happened, not that it made a difference to John Oliver's writers.

>There are harmless forms of cancer,
Once again this is false. There are no harmless forms of cancer.

every fucking time i lose my sides

>Common sense
not an argument and classic fallacy.

I have concerns that it may just be another psychiatry fad taking advantage of developing minds, like the autism scare in the early 2000s, or the ADHD scare in the 1990s. Clinical quacks overdiagnosing kids and telling parents to pump them full of medications that will mess with their body's chemical and hormonal balances at a critical point in their development.

Kids go through phases, they act out, they act weird. Just because a kid has trouble paying attention in class doesn't mean he needs to be on an adderall drip during school. Just because a little boy likes to play with dolls doesn't mean you need to pump him full of estrogen and cut his dick off.

>Being trans is literally an attempt to change what nature/god intended you to be.

So is literally all medicine, should we stop that too?

Addiction as a category does not appear to be a mental illness.

The website you cite does not list it there. A quick google search does not list 'addition' as a mental illness.

There are specific additions like sex(not recognized as a diagnostic category at this time as per the site you cited), alcohol, and prescription medications. But to say that any addiction (e.g. caffeine) does not appear to be correct.

>So then by your own admission its not gender dysphoria itself, its the surgery that is the problem

I'm not saying that. What I should have said is that the surgery does not improve the suicide rate for people with gender dysphoria, therefore it is not a valid treatment for the issue. The underlying cause of the suicidal tendencies is not resolved, and cannot be resolved, through sex reassignment surgery

It's not an argument, it's an answer. If you don't want answers you shouldn't ask questions. Here, let me give you an example: why don't you make the world a better place by killing yourself? You are an abomination that should not be.

It's not about 'knowing what your up to' its about your right to be identified as you please and adopting the benefits of another gender in a supposedly unbiased system.

They are equally likely to try and assess you as mentally ill and try to have to committed, as a punishment for trying the system.

I'm typing this out because it lets you know the process in the UK. When you submit the application you legally must be treated differently for a period of time until they deny your application.

I'm more concerned about how legally genders are treated differently and it is a great way of demonstrating it.

I like how he is innocent and does not know what "she" is. I wish my mind was not corrupted like it was not when I was a kid.

Stop giving a fuck about reddit labels like "stormweenie". Imagine if somebody called you that irl, do you think people would go "yeah, what a stormweenie"? Or do you think people would go, "what the hell is a stormweenie?"

Stop letting tumblrinas dictate your life. I've been telling you faggots this ever since your little gamergate bullshit. Just state your opinions unashamedly and let the other side lose their shit.

>tfw getting called racist, nazi or whatever does not bother me in any way

Thank you media for inflating all the shock words and thank me for all the hours spent here.

What about just changing your legal rights to female. I'll keep my name and biological gender. But the prefix before my name that defines how I am treated in the system... That's what I want changed. And if I have to posing as a pre-op transexual lesbian is the only way to go about it... a pre-op transexual lesbian is what I am.

There are some big long lists of prefixes for gender, cis/trans. Can someone who knows the nomenclature clarify what I am in 5 characters or less?

>in before mgtow / MRA

I'm confused now myself.

>being concerned about what idiots think of you when you tell the truth
just say it plainly and without veneer. These people are freaks and should be shamed constantly as an example to the idiots who think it would be a good idea to do this in the future

Just post this.

thoughtcatalog.com/gavin-mcinnes/2014/08/transphobia-is-perfectly-natural/

>thoughtcatalog.com/gavin-mcinnes/2014/08/transphobia-is-perfectly-natural/

web.archive.org/web/20140813220429/http://thoughtcatalog.com/gavin-mcinnes/2014/08/transphobia-is-perfectly-natural/

Hey that article stayed up 3 days!

>what are harmless melanomas

trans are more likely to kill themselves

done

not an argument

Yes, actually. Medicine is degenerate.

>Sup Forums wants to exterminate this