>Guardians of the Galaxy underperformed
>Spider-man homecoming is underperforming
>Infinity war has a budget of $1 billion
>0 memorable films
>DC films more proportionally successful
>0 Oscars

The end of the MCU

Other urls found in this thread:

culturess.com/2017/03/03/1-billion-budget-avengers-infinity-war-will-actors-paid/amp/
lmgtfy.com/?q=Avengers infinity war budget
rottentomatoes.com/m/justice_league_2017/
rottentomatoes.com/m/thor_ragnarok_2017/
boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&day=num&id=2017superhero.htmc
boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&day=num&id=2017superhero.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're lying

I think a lot of Marvel fans will be burned out after Infinity War 2, there's a high chance a bunch of the original actors will leave after it, plus it's basically the culmination of the series, every fucking entry since Avengers 1 has been teasing it.

they should just make some bollywood/mexican drama tier movies
it'll get all the DC fans on board

Thank god everything's dandy in the DCU

HAVE NO FEARS

WE'VE GOT STORIES FOR YEARS

>underperformed
care to post the numbers again please

>GotG2 underperformed
Did they pull the same director from the first? It felt completely different. The first wasn't amazing but it had taste.

dcucks on suicide watch again I see

Umais, why the FUCK do you keep on posting these bait threads? Shouldn't you be studying?

Capeshit has peaked. Soon we will be free.

GotG only one that didn't sucked

I'm not surprised. The first movie was shit. I don't how the fuck people went in droves to see it.

Across two movies, plus marketing. I think disney released the info earlier this month.

Spoiler: It didnt underperform. OP is baiting. Sucks to be you i guess.

>>Infinity war has a budget of $1 billion

confirmation needed

Its bullshit

Read

Why because I repulse from dogshit instead of eating it like you? The films sucked you wanker. Everything from the dialogue to story had me looking like pic related. Tell me how it was good though if won't jeopardize that 15 cents being added to your account.

what a confirmation
a post
no site
no source
just a post
astounding

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 didn't underperform, and Spiderman: Homecoming underperformed due to Spiderman fatigue, not MCU fatigue. I won't even address the "0 memorable films" since that's obviously bait.

You are depressed so you hate everything. The MCU is doing fine.

Don't forget that a fifth of that billion will go to Robert Downey Jr alone

Just google it man, it aint that hard

this

GOTG2 actually exceeded opening weekend expectations

culturess.com/2017/03/03/1-billion-budget-avengers-infinity-war-will-actors-paid/amp/

t. Dipta

Pajeet.

>>Guardians of the Galaxy underperformed

No it didn't. It made more money than the original

Poo in loo, Deepak.

not that guy but seriously which capeshit film is memorable? I mean, there's no way im watching shit like iron man 2, Ultron, avengers and all of that again

The MCU is the cinematic revelation of our generation. It's difficult to grasp the history that is being made here, but the MCU will ultimately be of greater importance to the medium than Star Wars ever was. All of the other shared universes are just pale imitations.

>Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Was it good?

>if a film doesn't make 1 bil then it underperformed
Yeah okay.

Homecoming is still set to be comfortably the most successful first solo movie outing for any MCU character, and the sequel will be released only a couple of months after Avengers Four.

i liked it more than the first

lmgtfy.com/?q=Avengers infinity war budget

do you like dancing baby Groot?

are you a fan of watching baby Groot do cute things for a movie?

how you answer these questions will directly correlate to "is it good?"

>20% of the budget ($200m) just for RDJ's salary

Fucking hell

It's James Gunn again

I missed it in the theatres.
I guess I'll wait for digital release to watch.

What a horrible idea. There's no way this won't be a bomb.

No it didn't
>Spider man Homecoming is underperforming
Nope. Going to be the most successful MCU first solo movie
>Infinity war has a budget of 1 billion
Nope. That's 1 billion across two movies including marketing. The production budget for each will probably not be more than $250 million each

Read the thread before you say stupid shit

Wasn't as good as the first

No matter how good the movie is, the magic has already gone since Avengers 1. We have fully experienced what these types of team-up movie can offer. Most audiences do not have a hard-on brand loyalty like fans on the Internet, they only have appetites. After Justice League and Thor Ragnarok, audiences will be so bloated that Infinity War is nothing but a bland dish.

This is actually BS

I cant even be mad at him. All these neckbeard tears and he's only a few million shy of cybernetic leg extentions.

but only 1 formula, can MCU make a single movie without quips or a douchebag protagonist?

>spiderman
>making less than 1 billion
Bat and Spider are not like other heroes you know, sony didn't paid for the movie rights with candy.

Winter Soldier

Thats a nice sendoff for a buncha greenscreen time and snarky comments to captain america

>justice league hype lasted about 12 hours
>thor >>> jl in every media
>dark universe is more alive than dcue right now
>warner rushes flashpoint to do re-castings
>dcucks in absolute SUICIDE WATCH
>M-M-M-M-MUHHH MAKE UPPPPPGGHH !!!!!!!

kekeke

two words:

Mustache Gate

>b-but le DC!
kekeke

If you like family guy that's your movie, if you got a good taste for movies then no.

Dc is Sup Forums designated punching bag user.

Nobody mentioned DC you fucking autist.
Let me ask you something, what stakes do you exactly have in the MCU that you worry about other companies? You sure as fuck aren't making money from it. Fucking loser

*wins oscar*
*inhales*
MARVEL IS DEAD

rottentomatoes.com/m/justice_league_2017/
rottentomatoes.com/m/thor_ragnarok_2017/
>Justice League : 62,000 want to see
>Thor Ragnarok : 40,000 want to see

hmm

m a k e u p
a
k
e
u
p

feeling insecure Pajeet?

Anyone have the trailer for this shit? I saw it here the other day

Spiderman did get hurt by China cockblocking it. They have re-instated their blackout on Hollywood films and spiderman still does not have a release date.

>Nope. Going to be the most successful MCU first solo movie
[citation needed]

Didn't answer my question dickless

Homecoming's 20th day is literally lower than WW's 44th.
boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&day=num&id=2017superhero.htmc

And abysmal weekend drops.
boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&day=num&id=2017superhero.htm

They're investigating on Holland's sexuality. They ban homosexual shit there.

Before Spider Man, Doctor strange was the highest grossing solo debut for the MCU. It outperformed iron man, captain america, hulk, Iron man, and thor with a very impressive $232 million domestic run.

Homecoming is at $262 million and has already passed it after 3 weeks.

It's not fair, I'm SEETHING right now

those movies not doing 1.3B each is fucking impossible. screenshot it if you've gotta.
there's no way they do lower than cap 3, and there's a high chance they do more than aou considering the novelty of having the guardians team up w the avengers. they were smart to keep them so separated, the anticipation of seeing them together will translate into big #s. either that or there's a ceiling on these 'biggie' MCU movies but still thats 400M/1.2B

China has affected SM Homecoming an awful lot. Solid 100$ million missing right there. This movie was deserving solid 700-800 million worldwide. Domestically it might reach 275.

Spending a lot of time with your best friend doesn't make you gay. Not even China would execute someone with that evidence.

Are we pretending that Tom Holland isn't gay now after the daily homo threads?

It's actually missing China, Japan, Spain and still some legs in Germany.

Since it will premiere in China on September 8, it might not perform as good as it should have. Maybe 100 million more including all the aforementioned countries.

>proportionally

Jesus, that desperation

It's better than the first and a easily top 5 of the MCU movies.

>the daily homo threads
You mean the threads when people just post pictures of him hanging out and comment how gay it is?

>Since it will premiere in China on September 8
It was scheduled to premiere in early August. Chinks will have a BD rip by then.

It changed to September from what I could find. That's way too far.

You didn't watch the movie then?

Yeah I know, just noticing that they delayed it even further.
Who knows what they're debating.

You realise that those are only domestic numbers, right?

/thread
Movies have gotten so bloated and sensationalized that even Star Wars has become unimpressive. Hollywood was so focused on the money that they didn't even realize that they were gorging themselves to death.

I know marvel has the industry under its grip and dc is tanking but holy shit idk why crying thanos got me. I think its because he looks like wojack

Chloe should play She Hulk