MOONLIGHT

Best Hollywood movie of the 2010s so far in my opinion, what movie do you think deserves that title?

You're probably right. I ignorantly assumed it was weak, pandering, whatever, as most best picture winners are not all that great, but it's excellent.

Otherwise, all of the recent Malick films, Kiarostami, and Under the Skin which arent exactly 'Hollywood' proper.

Kiarostami > Under the Skin

Yes, I think so too. He's on another, transcendent level and one of my favorites, but UTS is still one of the best recent films imo.

Gay Niggers: The Motion Picture

It's a bad flick and obvious oscarsbait. The fuck are you guys talking about?

Yeah it was p good. There was another movie about nigger homos called Tangerine that was also excellent.

I like it less but yes

There was barely any gay stuff in this movie. Not even a gay movie. Why was it advertised as such?

To attract faggots like you

This

bladerunner 2049
cap this

Is this a joke? The film was horrible, the actors were great though

I didn't like the way the latter-end of the movie was wrapped up--walked away feeling like they just straight-up omitted half of the plot but it was still OK.

don't forget that other movie about nigger homos dallas buyer's club

Not that that's saying much. I'll have to go with Batman V Superman, I think.
Moonlight is nice but for what it is there is hardly any social commentary. BVS is all social commentary and I enjoy that.

>BVS is all social commentary
Yeah it gives great commentary about the consequences on society about that one time a superpowerful alien god actually existed in our world. Fucking moron.

t. virtue-signalling white liberal

Edgy: The Post

tfw sandnigger
but nice try

It was pretty good, but not spectacular. The story was kinda generic, focus in some shots was plain lazy and the main character was pretty weak. Other than that, it's really stellar

>beautiful cinematography/direction
>touches on the breakdown of the black family unit and the how the resulting mass orphaning and poverty that have crippled black children/culture without ever going close to "ooga booga da wh*te mane did this". Closest to that was the role of the public school but even that was still executed really well because it strayed from racially-motivated storytelling and focused more on economic class struggle
>talks about fatherhood, family, friends, and the just the people in our lives in general
>thematically also about of the pain of wearing social masks that forces inhibitions and anxieties on us in our pursuit of what we truly want in life

This was an amazing movie and tied Manchester by the Sea as my favorite of 2016. The masterful and complete use of cinematic language combined with a heartfelt, personal, yet never patronizing or contemptuous, commentary on life and society makes this a special movie imo, much like Manchester by the Sea; just from another perspective.

Go back to

That sounds really boring

>hurr i'm black and gay

If anyone remember this social justice bandwagon piece in 20 years, then I'll watch it

Explain to me why I would ever want to see a movie about gay niggers selling crack

LARPers

>breakdown of the black family unit and the how the resulting mass orphaning and poverty that have crippled black children/culture
>"ooga booga da wh*te mane did this".

Except a white man *did* do this. His name was Johnson.

>>beautiful cinematography/direction

WEW

not sure how this pile of shit won best picture.

>autistic niglet befriends local drug dealer who kept some bullies away from him
>now autistic teenager whose mom has crack issues, gets hand job from BFF, gets revenge on bully
>now adult autistic jigaboo drug dealer, mom is in rehab, still hung up about a handjob he got a long time ago, BFF gives him a shout, they eat food

its just a life in the hood movie but with a gay guy. fuck this shit.