CNN CALLS IT FIRST: LANDSLIDE!

Who's ready for the first female president in US history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pFrFid_6DY
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2qCCX8IHIs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_travel_office_controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anytime an article title ends with a question mark the answer is no.

Shut up racist

Dude do you know how this works?

Every media outlet and polling company will continue to bash Trump until he pays them to be more favorable to him, but he won't, and shouldn't, out of principle.

Everybody here just needs get used to these mafia tactics until we vote in November. This shit happens all the time in elections.

Only if your ready for the second civil war in US history.

>tfw nobody comes to your rallies

I'm black I can't be

if you check longroom you'll see this is clearly false. fucking idiot

Yay go Hillary!

Surprisingly enough I've seen enough YouTube videos of black trump supporters who are still racist against their own kind. Nothing worse than a person who supports something that negatively effects them and they're too much of a bigot to even acknowledge it.

You fail to realize that she will get demolished in the debates. She has the worst resume out of any candidate that has run in US History.

What did trump mean when he said "I identify more as a democrat" ???

youtube.com/watch?v=_pFrFid_6DY

Her resume is far more impressive than Trump's, laughed my ass off.

Wrong. Trumps only ammunition during the debates is to make fun of people. Now that he's been pictures as a woman-hating bully he doesn't even stand a chance especially against Hillarys stance on the important issues facing everyday Americans.

He'll be lucky if he can even mention Hillarys sex without coming off like a bigot.

>All this delusion here

Its over you faggots. He lost, doesn't matter if he loses in a landslide or not. Its over.

>going full brazil mode
Make America Third World Now

>I have aids.

Seriously, its going to be 4 to 8 years of non-stop scandals, leaks, blackmail, liberal agenda, and corruption.

saw you before, shill

shill thread

sage

Are you aware trump right now has lawsuits against him due to scams with extremely compelling evidence?

And they have the gall to claim to be neutral and unbiased. Trumps right. The press is out to get him.

Well, jeez, if Hillary is going to win by so much, I guess I can stay home and not go out and vote for her.

Your making assumptions about someone you don't even know, due to a political disagreement. You the bigot in the situation.
Someone hasn't watched or read Clinton Cash. She's a terrible individual. Trump on the otherhand has done a great deal of work to help NYC. Do your research you cuck.

Wow CNN totally unbiased and credible news

Yeah, but the normies buy it. The media is playing kingmaker.

I'm not, she'll do a shit job and get blamed for the inevitable market collapse, we'll won't have another female president for decades. On the plus side, she'll put more mud skins in prison just like Bill

Biggest news to the outcome of the election came when Soros upped bet against S&P500 to a Billion dollars
He did the same thing before Brexit
When Globalist Central Bank leaders don't get their way they tighten the money supply
Trumps got it, start buying your puts now

Trump merely made selfishly billions for himself, user.

Hillary Clinton is not a bad person. she worked at helping families of disabled children for years, and that was even before she was a political figure so you can't say it was public relations.

Hillary has lawsuits against for after she perjured herself before congress and lied to gold star families. Wikileaks will continue releasing evidence against her, for further lawsuits and possible criminal charges.

sage

>It's already over.
>Guys, don't bother she already won
>Guys, seriously, don't bother voting. It's done!
>Guys, stop!
>WE SAID STOP!
>STOP! STOP GOING TO HIS RALLIES!
>STOP SUPPORTING HIM!
>STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
>*feet kicking* JUST AGREE AND SAY SHE WOOOOOOOOOON ALREADYYYYYYYYYY

D to the E to the L to the U to the S to the I to the O to the N to the A to the L

Dumb foreigner doesn't know huffpo is a liberal rag. If you're going to comment on US elections, don't use an extremely partisan source

>Trump never lies :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

Check'd and praise Kek.

>a civil lawsuit compared to selling info to the saudis
Yeah sure Sholomo

Let them run these articles all they want. The more complacent dems get the better.

>be CNN
>donate $700K to Clinton's campaign
>people still treat you like an unbiased source on the presidential race

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Good job making the base stay home CNN, you're gonna MAGA

you should know better Shlomo.
are you a fucking proxy?

You're right. We should call off the election because the media said so.

1. She did not "sell info to the saudis"

2. Saudi Arabia is an ally of the US for decades you morron

Thank god for Info Wars . The media is taking orders from the CIA its been leaked.

You were the same Israeli user who abandoned his thread after laughably attempting to dissmiss the entirety of the DNC leaks as propaganda and conspiracies, refusing to comment on whether or not you actually believed Russia was behind it and/or whether or not Trump and Russia were involved.

Gonna answer this time or just gonna stick to your script?

If it's a landslide, why are they still panicking?

for the seventh time

Too true famalam

I don't abandon threads due to "lack of arguments", but i don't post in Sup Forums 24/7 user.

Some of the claims trump supporters come up with against her are indeed pure fucking conspiracies, or straight up lies and distortion of facts.

Even before the debates, oh wait, CNN is so far up Hillary's ass they're her adult diaper.

americas first handicapped president

>I don't abandon threads due to "lack of arguments", but i don't post in Sup Forums 24/7 user.
Yes you do.

>Some of the claims trump supporters come up with against her are indeed pure fucking conspiracies, or straight up lies and distortion of facts.
Like?

Layers of irony in this post can propel my sides
into orbit.
Your tactics of deception are pathetic.

>Trusting Clinton News Network

youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw

You fail to realize that Haiti is eating dirt because of her, and she has gone against her own Climate Change propaganda.
Trump has done the following:

- Trump created Riverside South, home to over 10,000 people on a former rail yard site. He acquired land rights in the 1970s; finessed a zoning change from development-averse mayor David Dinkins in 1992; and built the site’s first seven towers. They’re emblazoned with his name for good reason.
- Created thousands of jobs for many people across the US
- Helped with the Cleanup of 9-11
- In Los Angeles, an airline was refusing to help get a sick 3-year-old Jewish boy on a flight. Trump was called, and he immediately made his expensive private jet available. Donald Trump acted to save the day, without hesitation.
Theres many more stories where he has helped people, but of course you will belittle them, due to ignorance.

This and nothing else. They cant Even see the damage they do to themselves.

No user, i don't abandon threads due to lack of arguments. i abandon threads when im tired from poll. again, im not staying in every thread until it dies, i have life, you know.

Some examples for lies said about her:

"Hillary hired hitmen to kill people who oppose her" - pure fucking conspiracy with 0 evidence

"Hillary is mentally ill!" - again, pure fucking conspiracy.

Deception? but user, everything i posted is completely factual.

Do you think telling you facts is "deception"? lmao

>CNN
Nothing but a lying phony news network.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2qCCX8IHIs

guys trump is losing you can stop now

guys

>FDR

EIGHT
YEARS

>tfw they don't have to because your only opponent is trying so hard to lose.

>No user, i don't abandon threads due to lack of arguments.
Yes you do, the clock is already counting down till you do in this thread.

>again, im not staying in every thread until it dies, i have life, you know
No you don't.

>"Hillary hired hitmen to kill people who oppose her" - pure fucking conspiracy with 0 evidence
>"Hillary is mentally ill!" - again, pure fucking conspiracy.
I'm sure you have lots of evidence to back up these claims, yes?

No, they are playing mob boss.

Voters are kingmakers, and there's more Trump supporters than Hillary supporters going by what we see with our own eyes: the size of crowds at their rallies.

>Created jobs
That's just a side effect of him being a billionaire.

about the boy, wasn't this during his presidential campaign? of course he fucking did it. Hillary helped children of families with disabled children for years before she even had a political life

Maybe you miss my point but let me explain. I could not care less which one of these fools get the vote but you can be assured that BOTH are corrupt and terrible for the country.

I understand why many people want Hillary over Trump but if your party is in power you get the blame. Many want Trump because they don't want the corruption of the Clintons back in power but many also want $hillary to be the fall man for her and other establishments bad policies.

Basically, I assume you are a $haillary supporter or some ctr shill but I would warn that if you truly support libtard agenda letting $hillary be your president will ultimately end in failure, lies, and corruption.

Also, she is basically going to be blackmail her entire presidency due to the all the scandals and leaks.

What are Hillary's stances on everyday issues again? :^)

Well do you know about if your remember this she pretty much screwed over peoples lives cause they weren't doing her bidding: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_travel_office_controversy

Even if CNN said Trump was going to win, I wouldn't believe them. CNN is complete trash.

>No you don't! :^)

user, you literally make incorrect statements with 0 things to back yourself. im not going to repeat myself.

>I'm sure you have lots of evidence to back up these claims, yes?
user, the burden of proof is upon the one making up the claim. people made those claims about hillary with zero evidence to back it up. they are pure conspiracies that have zero connection to reality.

>That's just a side effect of him being a billionaire.
>side effect
How many jobs have you created?

>Hillary bombed children of families with disabled children for years before she even had a political life
FTFY

You have no power here.

Anyways the guy is from the country of jews. Its expected that he will hate on goyim.

>user, you literally make incorrect statements with 0 things to back yourself.
Prove it :^)

>im not going to repeat myself.
Yes you are. Every post you make about Clinton is repetition of propaganda.

>user, the burden of proof is upon the one making up the claim. people made those claims about hillary with zero evidence to back it up. they are pure conspiracies that have zero connection to reality.
But 'I' didn't make any claims. You made the claim that those two claims, that I did not bring up, were false. Where's your evidence?

im ginger, you racist

>guy actively destroys his campaign when its just him on stage
>win debates

Israel is our ally too, but neither one of those countries has ever done anything for us.

He wasn't even trying during the Republican Debates.

Voters ought to be king makers, yet are not. Why? Because they are molded into sheeple.

I genuinly think hillary is not nearly as bad as people in Sup Forums make her to be. she is somewhat corrupt for lying fairly often, but she is not THAT corrupt, and she also did many good things.

Trump is the one who is the real corrupt guy here.

>How many jobs have you created?
user, if the biggest contribution you can name for him is a side effect of him selfishly making billions for himself, thats fucking nothing. also let me remind you he hired plenty of foreign workers, not american, for those jobs.

>FTFY
That's not a fix at all user. you just made an incorrect statement that has no connection with reality. Hillary worked in helping disabled children prior to her political career, that's factual.

but i guess user that you are so brainwashed in favor of trump that you dont care about completely twisting the facts for your liking.

>huffpo

Disregarded...

It really, genuinely, %100, homestly is paid shills, an entire image boad that has been pro Trump for pretty much the whole election doesn't just switch over to Hillary literally overnight. It's just more reason ro vote for Trump, really. If the Jews in the media and at CTR are trying so vigorously to stop him he obviously must have something in mind they don't agree with.

What bad can happen with Hillary in 8 years that wouldn't have happened under Trump?

You're right, user. A goy such as I, would never
be able to grasp the idea of selective honesty and
context. :'^)

And what about all the corpses surrounding Hillary? Her lust for war?

It's not surprising Israel wants her to kill more Muslims though. And completely shit all over any type of relationship with Russia.

I'm ready for the 2nd revolution and/or the 10th crusade, if that's what you're asking.

>she is not THAT corrupt
This is now a qualification for president.

>side effect
It's not a side effect. It's a direct effect. He could not be a billionaire without those people working in those jobs.

>also let me remind you he hired plenty of foreign workers, not american, for those jobs.
An Israeli that doesn't like foreigners. Shocking!

>Hillary worked in bombing disabled children prior to her political career, that's factual.
You keep putting the same typo in there. I fixed it again.

Gotta be more careful, your supervisor is gonna get pissed and cycle you out.

I used to a Trump supporter but I'm now an #O'malleymissile

user, everything i said was factual. you call the facts "selective facts" only because they are against who you support. deal with it.

There aren't "corpses surrounding Hillary" you morron. in fact, during the obama administration, there were less deaths of americans due to wars than during the administration of the previous president

This.

>Who's ready for the first female president in US history?

They are!! - pic related

>Ayotte: I'll vote for Trump, but I won't endorse him
Traitorous slut.
Just like all warmongering RINOs.

fairly certain she will be dead before November at this rate

>CNN
Out loud I am laugh!

>It's not a side effect
It is a side effect because i can assure you the goal in his mind was not to create job, but to make more money.

>You keep putting the same typo in there. I fixed it again.
You are being literally retarded right now. you think that by making completely false statements when i present you a fact, you are going to win an argument?

How exactly does spring Trump negatively affect black people? Trump has no anti-black policies. I can only assume you're being intellectually lazy and falling back on the "Trump is rayciss" meme.

wtf Trumps gonna lose now

Also you like the idea that you can easily buy her off. You know the clintons will shill for shekels themselves and that a big selling point of clintons. Trump can not be controlled and not having control puts him outside your comfort zone.

Their job is done.
CNN is back to doing some real news stories today.

Today they are covering the floods, Milwaukee riots, Hillary FBI records going to congress.

Still doing plenty of Trump bashing, but some actual news is leaking into their programming.

Maybe CNN will even cover Soros?