Zootopia

Not seen a thread on here in a while. Imagine that Sup Forums would be an appropriate place to discuss it

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NpZs3
youtube.com/watch?v=SkJGLCleFmI
youtu.be/tBFKZy27pHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You would think so. I mean I want to talk about it.

Careful, here comes the furries.

>last thread 404d after janny needed a power trip
The Discord is still up lads

discord.gg/NpZs3

*gasps* Look! A Zootopia thread!

Great, isn't it?

It sure is

Have we finally discovered what perfection looks like? I believe so.

I actually watched this for the first time a few hours ago - I was kind of surprised how Judy was suddenly a horrible racist for like three minutes right in the middle there.

Yes, I think so.

it has a precedent
look at everything that happened during the ice cream shop scene

I watched 5 nights in a row when I finally got itt was that entertain to me

The characters were very relatable, and well fleshed out and their chemistry was great. Really hard to overstate how much I loved this movie but Eck's dee furry maymay impedes most conversation on it.

Really sucks considering literally everyone likes anthro, Thar's how it sells. Its just our recent mass awakening that we wanna fuck em that scares us a bit from wanting to talk about it. Especially with the delusional people that believe they're special that they're "furry" that exist now

>look at everything that happened during the ice cream shop scene

...You mean the bit where she's pissed off at the racism of the elephants?

It may have taken me 19 years to find it, but it was worth the wait.

>post yfw this scene

>tailing a fox into a fucking ice cream shop for no reason other than he's a fox
>getting ready to spray and apprehend him
>patronizes him by calling him articulate for a fox

she wasnt Sup Forums-tier "gas them all" but she definitely had a bias

When do the comics come out?

Try /trash/.
People can never hold their shit and Zootopia threads always end up turning into furry circlejerks.

21 for me senpai, but yes I agree.

>janny deleting my post
Wew lad how much are the EU paying you?

Life is good.

I was really surprised by how enjoyable it is. My main complaint is that at times it got a little too tongue in cheek for my tastes

Huh I guess I forgot about that.

Life is great.

rape van

Don't tell me that people took the obvious ''metal head van'' joke and turned it into ''lol, rape van! adult humor!'' thing?

Not with a shitty .jpg it ain't

S-sorry? Well, do better next time.

When does the prequel comic come out more specifically?

Dem shoulders, man. Always dem shoulders.

Yep, that's what we did. No regrets.

Zootopia is dead, bury it. Consider it mercy

Best character coming through.

Only in your dreams.

It's OK. Like Judy, I am very forgiving

Good to know.

at least talking about it anonymously on the internet is, you can't even make a comment on the film without spam of screenshots from the movie

At least they're good screenshots, eh?

... it's true...

I wanna hug teh bunneh.

I missed you guys.

Give it a rest janny

We're always in the Discord

the fuck is this shit from

Deleted scene... the jumbo pop scene was defferent, and later revised

Ever draw anything not directly from the film / marketing? Not saying you don't do a good job of that, just that it's fun to see OC.

best shot of the film btw fyi

The movie does a good job at making her racism subtle. Like yeah, Nick looked pretty suspicious right then, so it's easy for the viewer to justify what she's doing. But it's still definitely there when you think about it. Especially when you realize how much she zeroed in on him just because, yeah, he's a fox.

And the articulate thing was great. Nick's response flew right over her head.

It was because of the moral of the episode.

Even those percieved as "victims" can be pretty bigoted. Judy grew up in a community that taught her to distrust predators. Even though she did her darnest to break the stereotypes she ended up slipping and uncovering some of her prejudices.

I have. A few things.

I want to make a furry erotic comic just so people would pay attention to my regular comic shit.

Should I go for a comic based on popular characters or original shit?

Like, what would furries die for when it comes to comics?

riot bun best bun

It's good to be back.

Do you think Judy would tip Mr Big off about a police raid, considering how friendly she was with the mob, or was it simply a means to an end?

That's not Bellwether.

>riot bun best bun

>not hug bun

remember when we were losing our shit over this being too lewd?

those were good times

>comic
27th september, my friends.

also there's going to be some sort of series of comic books based on Zootopia, according to SDCC.

and this meh police station is out for sale on amazon already, for a second highest grossing disney movie it has some really shitty merchandise.

i dont remember that, i remember when half of us wanted to "an hero" when we saw the bits from the proto-shit.

..and it was right after my birthday, and ron ron died next day too.

>the filth of the world hadn't gotten to him yet

how could i forget

i still refuse to buy artbook and feel sick when i see these retarded things.

It's amazing how suggestive the scene was.

>that fucking corgi rumour

ame goes for clawhauser, she didnt notice the irony in his voice.

dumb bunny

Can you clarify what are you talking about?

>I'm so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser, the guy everyone thinks is just a flabby donut-loving cop stereotyping you.

talking animals are funny, but Disney have something better prepared for this year's holliday season

oh cool you're alive

The lewdest scene was the deleted scene where Judy is using a computer to get info about the case. Some of the poses she was in to use the much larger mouse and keyboard. God damn.

mfw that entire scene

Ah, yes.
The show that turned Sup Forums into a bunch of drooling furries.

Sup Forums was already a bunch of drooling furries before though

Not GAY drooling furries though.

>we're being monitored

>SIGN IT

This movie was really fun, and it comes Kojima-approved.

it's really fun when you watch it repeatedly, and you notice easter eggs, and that the things change throughout the movie.

example: bogo's office

link?

youtube.com/watch?v=SkJGLCleFmI

youtu.be/tBFKZy27pHw

well that was just the saddest thing. :(
bless you user!

size difference hijicks were so funny in this movie.

WHERE
can I pay CASH MONEY
for that clock

it's a custom, duh.

Bout to go to sleep guys, I hope this thread is here tomorrow.

Every time I see these threads I want to watch this movie again, this was a case where good characters + good character chemistry + good worldbuilding came together just right. I desperately hope we'll be getting to see more.

Top 3 Characters ( no particular order)
>Nick
>Judy
>Bellweather

Just look at that smile.

i like the much more subtle approach from the final version

me too, this new "universe" can be expanded in so many interesting ways, and it doesnt have to be about the fox and bunny.

let it go

It's adorable, isn't it. :^)

I know a senior citizen who watched the movie and said this image filled her with warmth. She had never watched a cgi movie and said she was surprised how well and subtle the emotions were conveyed.

Why is everyone just spamming screenshots of judy, there is so much more to this movie to enjoy, the other protagonist was incredibly relatable too.

Or hell if you just want to obsess over her, nobody even points out how well done the downplayed romance was done in this film. I mean sure they could've gotten away with more but what they did put it was incredibly heartfelt and shit.

Like seriously, i don't get it, just spamming images of her says nothing about what you think of the film and really just us nowhere for a discussion. Hell, as much as i hate to say it, posting fucking fanart would be more contributive because at least that would be someone's interpretations and feelings of the movie

Your posts fill me with warmth, Squirrel.

oh we do that, but on some other board.

i love the city,not just these two,
i want to know how it works, like these giant air conditioners, so many questions without answers.

what do you mean by "that" on other boards?

talk about the movie, and post fanart there.
i think nick and judy are best bros, there's no need for romance between them, but shippers gonna ship.

discuss the movie? fine, do you remember the last scene with finnick the fox?
Why do you think he was so angry and then surprised when Judy asked him for help?

Hopefully, Zootopia fucks FEEL THE ETHNIC piece of shit Moana in the box office, just as it has fucked finding Faggot Dory.

oh dont be mean, it's from the creators of FROZEN and ZOOTROPOLIS.

it depends if this guy will deliver, it's Moana's major selling point in USA, most of the world won't care, since it's going to be dubbed

Personally I think nick burned many bridges and may not even have family to go to, especially after his earlier comments in the film after hitting the emotional and literal rut, having to go back to his family, to which he had none, so he lived in a rut under a bridge

Dory made almost 500 mil in the US alone (to Zootopia's 340) and 900 globally. I did not like it very much, but you're being an ass for no reason to an ok family movie.

dory was a commercial for summer merchandise.

Zootopia's continued success and prominence in the public's mind, and more critically the minds of Disney corporate, is the only thing that will keep it alive and not swept under the carpet for 20 years like The Incredibles was. For it to continue to be successful, Dory and Moana must fail.