Given Sup Forums's proclivities...

Given Sup Forums's proclivities, I thought you folks might be interested in an AMA with a black person who doesn't completely fit the stereotype.

Overview from 10000 feet:
>biracial: black father, German/English/Irish mother
>dad in jail growing up
>behavioral problems as child
>moderate conservative
>raised Protestant, currently have Orthodox leanings
>graduated with honors from top-5 US university in a STEM field
>attended top-5 US university on research fellowship following undergrad
>authored academic publications in discrete mathematics, cryptography, and network security
>work at Google/Microsoft-tier company in engineering role
>current yearly income in excess of 200k
>was engaged to white girl, left her for someone else after major fight revealed various character flaws
>she is currently with a fat, white neckbeard type who thinks he 'stole my gf'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDLEvjMzdJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=taJrS8SzcXU
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally no one cares

You don't fit the stereotype because you are half white. Congratulations, user.

This desu senpai

If that's the case, so be it. I'll let the thread die in peace. Thanks for the response.

would you like to be white?

It seems like you fit both white and black stereotypes.

>got cucked by whiteboi

I don't dismiss the possibility, but I'm not so certain that me being white has anything to do with it. I'd probably say that my support system was
more formative than anything else.

Nobody gives a fuck. Why do you niggers keep doing these AMAs, piss of the reddit. You are a nigger, your father is a nigger and your mother is a mentally ill coal burning whore, all I need to know about you, nigger

Why don't you marry a black girl and pass down those good genes.

You need to sort black people out m80, they are a fucking mess.

Would I like to be completely white? Nope.

I think that's how he likes to see it. He can have her, though I'm sure even he could do better (unless she's managed an impressive amount of self-improvement, that is).

Congratulations on the anger. Thanks for the post.

You're a credit to the white half of your genes.

Keep it up. Right up.

I am also a minority who lost my white gf for supporting Trump

Would I marry a black woman? Sure. The deciding factor for me isn't race, though. I don't really feel a natural imperative to pass my genes along to any one race or another.

Thanks! Will continue to do my best.

How did that go? Did it have to do with something Trump supports, or did it have to do with thr SJW meme fervor against him?

>I don't really feel a natural imperative to pass my genes along to any one race or another.

I don't think any man gives THAT much of a shit if a good enough woman of whatever race came along. It would bother me that my kids come out with poo in loo skin if I married an indian, or gollywog hair if i married a black girl, but its not an absolute deal breaker. Just a reasonable preference.

Black woman are generally absolute garbage though generally speaking. Even if they act feminine and are good looking and don't have huge chimp noses, they still have that god awful hair which you cannot control.

The whole concept of weaves blows my mind and is ridiculous.

Well she was a Berntard and said I was filled with so much hate, Trump isn't fit for presidency, he is sexist and racist, etc.

I refuted her points and blah blah she said we were incompatible and didn't have anything in common.

I agree that some aspects of African American culture (like weaves) are hard to swallow, but there were quite a few who were very attractive back in my undergraduate years. You just have to know where to look and what you're looking for.

As you see noone really cares m8, unless you enjoy doing those for some catharthic reason like i would. But you don't need to cater to the memeboard that is just a huge white supremacy jerkoff more than anything else. Just find pride in what you are doing for the sake of it and spend time with people that you think are worth it.

>not all black people...

Really? Huh I date a lot of mixed girls and when you get close to them they always say they wish they were white.

Oh, wow. You're probably better off if she isn't mature enough to know how to get along with somebody who disagrees with her. The liberal type does generally require a little more finesse in conversation, but there are plenty of girls out there (especially white ones) who won't fault you for supporting Trump.

we were called "os terrives" the terrible ones. there will come a time when enough is enough and you will find out why we we were called that.

also mixed here op, i only come on this board to argue about race. 50% of this board is white supremacy stormfags, 45% are normalish people interested in politics, and 5% are me, normal as fuck just tryna set people straight

it suck seeing so much black and brown hate on this board right?

what a shame, could've been better full white, oh well

fake and gay

OP can't even code

People find a lot of reasons to hate themselves. I'm completely happy being mixed--to the point of being able to say I wouldn't want to be completely white or black. I'm not saying that being mixed is better, but rather that it's best for me,

set me straight pls.

Fpbp

Hate in general annoys me. I'm not the biggest fan of Stormfront-type people or BLM members for the same reason.

>doesn't fit stereotype
>dad's in jail

jamal i'd say cut off all ties with your dad and force your mom to marry a white man

no one gives a fuck about you nigger

diaf

your whore mother is everything wrong with the world, and she should have aborted you, because you are a nigger waste of space

sage

Hey obamanigger, most of your kids will be niggers no matter how 'gud' you got. Stay woke, the jews caused slavery we never wanted you here in the first place.

Not saying some colen powls and the like can restrain there rage and express intelligence now and then but the genes you hold are a ticking time bomb, your decedents will be rapists and murderers.

My best friend at uni was black. Total oreo though.

Most white people don't hate black people for the colour of their skin, they hate them because wherever they go they bring misery crime and despair.

Blacks commit all sorts of fucked up and incredibly violent crime that targets whites, which you never really hear about. Look up the hi-fi murders.

There is another one where 2/3 black men and 1 black woman carjacked a white man and his girlfriend. They raped them both, orally and anally, forcing the other to watch, then poured bleach in their orifices whilst still alive, killed them eventually (or they died from their wounds) and dumped their dead bodies in a dumpster. I recall the woman had been orally raped so hard she had mangled lips.

Black people are fucked. They are not the same as whites, they can chimp out and become so insanely violent at the drop of a hat, its hard to believe even as you watch it happen.

okay, give me a quick proof that there are infinitely many primes of 6k+5. this should be easy for someone in crypto.

ill even give you a hint, you'll need dirichelet characters

>AMA on an user board
fuck off to reddit

Probably not. As you know, the combination of genetic material makes the person. No other person in my white family has gone into this line of work.

I can code in more than one sense. One of my areas of reasearch is in network information theory, namely network coding. If by 'coding,' you mean programming, I've been doing that for a while now.

Na I get you, I imagine it's different being from where I live as whites make up 98.2% of the population.

Mom actually already re-married a white man.

Thanks for your input. I will have to disagree, however, given that I have, in fact, made concrete contributions to society.

same, hate = trash

i forgive you for the hate, but you don't even know how human DNA works.

are you willing to keep an open mind?

tell me what the hasse bound is and why its important in elliptic curve crpytography (nsa uses elliptic curve not rsa anymore so you should know this)

I mean, I probably have rapists and murderers on both sides of my family. You don't need to be a part of a specific race to be abhorrent.

these people are like "black people can't code" and they're testing you lol. people are funny man

stopped reading there.

Go ahead. Tell me about black people.

I asked him two simple questions anyone who knows anything about cryptography can answer.

he's clearly a fraud

>German/English/Irish mother
"No."

I read this thread and the way you type and present yourself is clearly compensating for your "blackness". You have a chip on your shoulder that you need to prove to Sup Forums of all fucking places that you're smarter than the average nigger.

Like people have said, I don't care, your mum is a slut and you're nothing but a tragic mulatto.

What's your opinion on rap and hip hop music?

I'm glad for you,don't listen to the other people here. Exist as loudly as possible. Be an example to your people. They will say you need to "help the community". This is a bullshit way of saying enable and defend them. Do not do this. Shame them. They are no better than you. Force them to embrace responsibility and pride instead of anger and gibs.

A white man who would speak the truth is called a racist, so you have to. (((They))) don't like that people like you exist. They make names for you like "Uncle Tom" and "actin white" but fuck them. Right now you're the exception but someday you might be the rule.

>Stay woke, the jews caused slavery we never wanted you
First you say you shouldn't take responsibility for the past of Burgerland and relations to slavery and blacks should get over it and move on, since it affected different people that are far gone and then you put blacks as a whole group regardless of their background? You realise you can't have both right?
>the jews caused slavery
of course kek, white man dindu nuffin, u gud bois goin to church wanting to marry a pure aryan qt

Good recovery, pupper.

>black father, German/English/Irish mother
>was engaged to white girl, left her for someone else after major fight revealed various character flaws

This is bait

waitin to be set straight man

Because of your white mom, exactly

Your black father in prison is indicative of the type of support black people offer their children

do your self a favor and have 3/4ths white children

hey OP, what kind of music do you listen to?

post a favorite song or two

here are some of mine;

youtube.com/watch?v=oDLEvjMzdJ0

youtube.com/watch?v=taJrS8SzcXU

Oh look, another magic STEM nigger. This is the third one in just a month.
At least you're not claiming to be a patent-holding multi-millionaire controlling ten companies and multiple charities this time.

also, see

>a black person who doesn't completely fit the stereotype.

>dad in jail growing up

Of course you would say that, but that doesn't mean it's even remotely true. It must be terrible being a half-nig. You'd constantly have to stop yourself from facing the reality of your situation to stop yourself from committing suicide.

You're not a fan of either of those movements, because you know that each one would kill you if given the chance, without consequences, and that you are seen by both as a disgusting abomination, reflecting the feelings you have for yourself that you must bury.

I'll also point out that there are many niggers advanced through affirmative action who legitimately think they're smart and self-accomplished, because they completely lack the intelligence and introspective capacity to realize that they're just being humored for political reasons and do not belong there. Their constant bumbling and their many mistakes are just glossed over and concealed by the liberal whites around them to fit their agenda. Does the nigbeasts a real disservice, IMO. That's what you sound like, to me.

It doesn't matter if they're "not like the rest".
There's a regression to the mean and their children will always eventually be below the white average.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

rasis

if you take the blackest black person, and make him a few shades lighter, that is what original humans looked like, carrying the genetic codes for ALL people today. humanity started with only a few people. eyes are supposed to be dark, skin is supposed to be dark, hair is supposed to be dark. given that, there is great genetic and ethnic variation on earth today, as a result of sexual selection, bottlenecks, etc. humankind originated in one place, probably africa, and migrated all over. the reason people are white with light hair, light skin and eyes has nothing to do with environment, and the one thing that never changes, is the brain. the brain is constant in all populations. the only thing that differs is intelligence, which is GENETIC, not racial. meaning you only get it from your parents. people don't mutate to be smarter, and because you have white physical features doesn't mean you are smarter. culture shapes human life. white people have preferred to laze around while black people have more energy. to say blacks are ticking time bombs is so ignorant and naive to how human genetics works. i'm from the hood, and can tell you that most of us don't like the violent types. there's no such thing as human evolution. we are what we are, and we always been this way. the only thing that makes "races" different is ethnic physical variation. slightly different bone structure and different fatty deposits, because of..... SEX. not advantageous mutations. to say people mutate to help them in an environment is giving too much credit to evolution, evolution doesn't know anything. also, epigenetics is false with exception to the mother's body cells affecting the fetus. but then again that isn't epigenetics because DNA makeup is already set.

TL;DR blacks are the same as whites, with thousands of years of differing culture, "racial" differences solely being melanin and face shape

I hope you realize that modern crypto (as far as what is used in practice) doesn't make use of direchelet characters. In any case, you can prove this by contradiction.

Assume that there are n primes of the form 6k+5, where n is finite and greater than 1. Consider the number h which is equal to the product of these n primes times 6 plus 5. Given that the product of two numbers of the form 6k+1 is another number of the same shape(trivial), we have that either h - 5 has a prime divisor (contradiction) or 5 has a prime divisor greater than 5.

Also, not a number theorist. My specific area is trust management and key exchange among constrained parties.

Hasse's bound is an estimated theta-bound on the number of points on a discrete elliptic curve. This is important in ECC because the cardinality of points for any chosen security parameter determines the equivalent bit security for any scheme making use of ECC.

>biracial: black father, German/English/Irish mother

explains it all.

Condolezza Rice is 40% white and 10% Asian, but the black genes dominated her skin color. She can play piano well and is smart.

That's what most smart black people are: mixed, brain genes from white/asian/jewish parent, but skin genes from black parent.

How mixed was your father himself? How dark-skinned are you?

Your personal problem is that you get shit because you are lumped in with all the other 100% Africans.

Your personal benefit is that you can take advantage of diversity hiring.

I bet Google HR sucked your cock because they need that diversity hire who is not a criminal retard and can perform in the high-tech business.

Not quite sure why you're so frustrated. I had to type my response.

Thanks for your input.

>a black person who doesn't completely fit the stereotype
>German/English/Irish mother
k

So how do you refute the above? You make plenty of nice statements but science is against you. Unfortunately we have evolved differently since the beginning meaning each race has its strong points. Also how would you explain Europe advancing so much faster than Africa, same for East Asia. Did you ever consider survival of the fittest worked out differently in the various continents?

For example intelligence got you further in European society while physical strength got you further in Africa?

Wow, man. I'm not as much of a racist as most people on here, but it's surprising that you spout bullshit like this if you're "OMG SO SMART". You clearly have no understanding of genetics. Go read a book before you try to opine about a topic you're clearly very ignorant about.

>with thousands of years of differing culture
you are right. our cultures are not the same. it is in fact the complete opposite. where white people demand their personal rights black people demand responsibility to the group/tribe. A culture of entitlement (my rights!) vs a culture of responsibility (my responsibilities!)

you as an american negro should understand how turned around your culture has become.

I don't mind it when it's not obnoxious.

I understand whay you're saying, and I think it's true to an extent. The other black people I work with are also pretty well-to-do, but there aren't many of them.

No patents. Only a few minor publications.

Not really. I'm pretty happy with my life.

My father is very dark. I'm moderate as far as skin goes.

Not disclosing the specific company, but they didn't realize my race until I showed up to the in-person interview. Not saying there was no advantage after that, but I surprisingly didn't need my race to get my foot in the door.

That's what every black creature in the world feels like when around whites and Asians. They have an overwhelming urge to prove themselves, all stemming from the realization that they are inferior

i refute the above because IQ tests aren't scientifically sound evidence of intelligence. you'd have to test every single "white" person and every single "black" person in the same exact way given the same controls to come up with conclusive evidence. intelligence is extremely hard to quantify because intelligence is just a fancy word for talent. the reason europe had many technological advancements is because there were a few talented people living in the culture who dedicated their lives to technology. i guarantee you 90% of the population was just living like africans, just with more clothes and more stone. african people have different talents and "languages" expressing themselves differently. african people tend to utilize rhythm, memory and body language better than whites, hence african no real need for written language.

why? it could be because melanin absorbs frequencies at higher rates giving africans more of a sensual nature, and whites relying on using their minds more than blacks, but this is just my theory, because presence of melanin is the only observable difference among blacks and whites.

>What is a sample size
>What is a basic understanding of the fundamental tenants of biology
>What is I don't read papers outside my field

How did you get into the university without the money?

huh? i'm not ignorant at all. find me proof that genes mutate based on the environment and then you pass that on to your kids.

black culture was fine, but after about 200 years of discrimination, lynchings, slavery, segregation, they've come back with a vengeance. i don't think violence is the answer, but human nature is a bitch. i think the different cultures would both be better if they can coexist properly. which requires BOTH parties to give effort.

Scholarships and grants from the school. Application fee was also subsidized.

That's not how scientific empirical research works nigger. We can't test every humanoid out there to determine whether or not thy fit the pattern. But, over the course of decades and through various researches we determined that blacks on average are less intelligent than whites using western testing methods. Yes western. Not African methods. It is irrelevant that Africans shuck and jive in Africa, as that's unnecessary in a highly functioning societies of the West which places emphasis on future time orientation and personal rensposibilty as well as the.... Oh wait you're baiting, silly me

so does the po-po-police stop you because of driving while black, etc.?

exactly, so you should understand why those IQ scores you guys post aren't reliable

You are just as white as you are black you faggot

Not going to go through and point out all your mistakes. That's not what I was referring to, but it doesnt matter since you clearly think you have all the answers

Correct.

Lol. Every time I encounter an artificial middle class black I always wonder how much of their artificially propped success came from my wallet

So you didn't have much interaction with your African-american roots I assume, but in your case it might have worked in your favor, the so called "black-culture" is simply self-ostracizing and victim complex after all. You managed to make a working life on your own, women are illogical by nature so it might be better to not give them much thought, don't let them ruin your life.

Do you have any future ambitions or goals, maybe work-related?

IM A CRYPTOLOGIST GUYS PLEASE EXPLAIN BASIC STATISTICS

if you can't test everyone, then why conclude? in my opinion i think western culture places TOO much emphasis on future time orientation. but that's just my opinion and we won't know what comes of it anyway

Nope (also, network reset, so my ID has changed). I've never been pulled over.

Good on you man. Not all of Sup Forums are stormfags or racists

It came from the (private) school's wallet. Unless you yourself attended or donated, your money wasn't involved.

I think you've become confused. You're not talking to OP. I'm the OP.

i'm not op. but the reality of the situation, is that white people look at iq tests with encouragement, black people don't. this is one bias. another reality is that mosts whites who test in those charts come from well educated backgrounds. another bias is that in western society the sample sizes aren't equal.

find me an IQ test with equal parameters across both controls, equal variables, and where black peers review it and accept it. THAT is conclusive statistics.

>because presence of melanin is the only observable difference among blacks and whites
nah. differences include bone structure, cranial capacity, blood types u-negative and duffy-negative are unique to blacks and lots more. the historical differences especially are really night and day. whites can claim some of the greatest accomplishments in the world while sub-saharan africans haven't really done anything on their own. they never really got out of the stone age, never invented written language, didn't even make it to the wheel on their own. they're an inferior group of people because the traits that have given whites and east asians the ability to accomplish so much were not selected for in the sub-saharan africa environment. in sub-saharan africa you needed skin protection for your naked body and the ability to walk a long way to find food and water. that's about it. no planning for long winters where food is scarce, no need to develop advanced clothing and shelter or specialized tools to create the former. black skin, a loin cloth, a mud hut and a pointy stick and you're set.

>AMA

No one gives a fuck about you

Kill yourself faggot.

I'd like to progress in the company, sure. I would also like to try my hand at at least supporting a new business (preferably in one of my own domains).

On my own, I like to work on open problems in CS. It would be nice to make major progress towards some kind of solution.

This Nice blog faggot

Come on man, this has to bait or you are blindly supporting your race despite knowing what you say is dumb.

You are an exceptionally bright black person, that's great but just because you are bright doesnt mean intelligence isnt to some degree racial.

On average evidence overwhelmingly suggests blacks are less intelligent. Similarly given their over-representation in sports it suggests they are better at physical activities.