So this might seem like a weird idea but... maybe whites should go to Africa and remove non-whites there

So this might seem like a weird idea but... maybe whites should go to Africa and remove non-whites there.

Think about it. Africa is rich in natural resources that, if utilized even half heartedly, could make for a great life for millions (perhaps billions).

While it might be impossible to preclude the cucking of our nations locally, it might be possible to carve a slice out for ourselves. We can cuck the bulls, basically. Since their nations are backwards and the greatest threat to uncucked civilian whites is other whites in the form of police enforcing fucked up laws, we'll do fine there.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just an fyi I don't think I personally would do this but other guys might want to

I'll stay and remove kikes here, thanks.

We tried this before buger Bro.
But the cucked up west put sanctions on us for decades and armed the ANC terrorists.

Is this Merkel's endgame?

>Dat a1

muh dik

Pretty much, although you guys made the mistake of trying to live with blacks.

If you just straight up genocided the entire population, there wouldn't be anyone left to arm.

Black people really do ruin Africa, and if any non-blacks try to go there they will get dragged down to the blacks level eventually. The chinese are going to strip Zimbabwe clean and then GTFO - they won't even try to build infrastructure or live with them.

Whenever I see footage or photos of white SA it looks like a rich modern place.

Now it looks like shit, and a few people from J'burg I know say they all have walls and fences and guards and shit.

If SA was safer and more prosperous under white rule, why doesn't anyone talk about it? Because racism?

Nigga you think you're the first person to think of this. The only thing stopping whites from genociding Africa is the fact that people are pussies.

go fuck yourself fggt

Right after you check these sweet dubs

Yes, because if you mention that South Africa was better under white rule, you would be admitting that black people are incompetent.

And that is not compatible with the western multi-cultural, all are equal narrative.

There are still some nice places in South Africa, specifically where there are large concentrations of white people.

Why must prosperous white societies self-destruct? It always seems to come back to women's liberalism and the weak men who enable them.

Is this Sup Forums?

Just fishing for (You)s

I'll only remove jews until they are gone forever starting with OP.

Whats that white township thing where you have to apply to be a member (no niggers obviously). Seemed like this idyllic paradise in the middle of hell.

It's actually something I've been wondering about too. Maybe whites should mass emigrate to Syria, build settlements, and when we reach critical mass, we go full Israel on them, and unlike the jews, we keep and clean our possessions.

Yes.

Jews.

old idea, besides, how will you deal with ebola?

Don't eat bush meat = ebola problem solved.

I've been saying this for awhile. Diversity now, more whites in Africa!

Orania. They even have their own currency. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

And people say it's racist even though the whites there do all their own menial jobs -- it's the only place in SA you'll see a white petrol attendant or housekeeper.

How has that vision not already been achieved with the IMF and other international globalists essentially pillaging third world nations via neo-colonialist driven contracts.

Fully realize that's the contemporary version of what you propose - it's nothing new in the old fashioned assertion in barbaric, arbitrary notions of dominance and conquest. Todays version is just simply requires more math and reading skills lol

Which is especially why neo-colonial practice or strategy is the contemporary western version of global domination in terms of resources and economics, to take over nations from the inside out.

There's no need to remove non-whites if wealth and power of western whites and power can segregate ethnicity by class or money. The only funny thing about Africa that you mention it, is that the West is sort of in competition with China in terms of its resources these days....

remove it

waste of time. we are sending black people back to africa. nobody is buying them plane tickets but its that or starve or go to jail for them

Does anyone know who this model is?
She's gorgeous

fire

Do that and all the big countries will not think twice in nuke that land into oblivion.

I see through your trap, Jamal.

i would start out by not eating a monkey that died of ebola

the end

I have been having similar ideas to what OP suggested. I think all libertarians, conservatives, classical liberals, etc. need to move away from places like New York City, California, Chicago, Philadelphia, etc.

We need to just abandon black people. I want to watch them scream about how it's white peoples' faults, as their cities burn and they all kill each other. If you live in one of those areas you need to move, and strategically position yourself somewhere else in the country.

Better off fighting for what you already have

Not a weird idea, just an uninformed one. There are a massive amount of logistics and training that would need to be organized to pull off a stunt like this.

That is of course, if you can manage to do it covertly - however in the social media fueled society of the day, good luck managing that.
Provided you did manage to pull together a small army (including every bit of responsibility that comes with that), coordinate strategy, overcome the challenge of fighting indigenous people on their terms, and successfully engineer a supply chain;
you would still have to deal with the rest of the globe looking at you through the electric eye.
Naturally people would be outraged once word got out that the massacre of innocents in their homeland was occurring by the hands of "violent white opportunists" (or whatever sensationalist words the mass media would use).
Then you'd have the might of NATO and the US breathing up your ass with air superiority supplemented by drones.

Provided you were successful somehow after that, you'd also be creating a refugee crisis to the surrounding areas - which will undoubtedly piss off neighboring tribes, factions, and governments.

Then follows developing infrastructure, agriculture and industry to prop up your freshly stolen nation - provided there will be any nations that will even be interested in trade deals.

etc.

>If you just straight up genocided the entire population, there wouldn't be anyone left to arm.

that's the plan