Thoughts on Mike Judge and his body of work?

Thoughts on Mike Judge and his body of work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YR8QIi4xTWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Loved vice principal and eastbound and down

Honestly, utter genius. Just incredible.

Criminally underrated comedy writer and all around intelligent guy.

This guy fucks

Great writer. I don't know why every shits on Idiocracy around here

>forgetting his kinetic magnum opus

I haven't seen a project of his that I disliked. Even with the way Silicon Valley has gone, at least the first few seasons were amazing (especially the 1st season). Extract, Office Space, Idiocracy, King of the Hill and Beavis & Butthead are all amazing and well written.

He has pretty daughters.

It's pretty good but I think Dax Shepard was a poor choice as the sidekick character.

It doesn't get any better than this.

It's just too stupid, even as satire.

He's good friends with Alex Jones youtube.com/watch?v=YR8QIi4xTWg

B & B was the greatest animated show of all time.

Office Space and Idiocracy were great.

This guy looks more like that tranny fucker than Adam Sessler.

Beavis on the left, Butthead on the right

Really can't wait for Tales from the Tour Bus. Don't know why we haven't heard anything new about it, they announced it back in January.

I don't hate Idiocracy I just hate all the retards that keep calling it a documentary like it's their original thought and they have so much more insight than the rest of us.

It's gonna be great

>I don't know why every shits on Idiocracy around here
Triggered Sup Forumsshits.

He's bald. Just like me :^)

wat. hating Idiocracy is a reddit thing who loved it at first then once the intelligensia of the site viewed it deemed it bad because of possible racist eugenic wrongthink.

He's hysterical and hasn't made a bad comedy, even though most groups of people would unanimously agree that Beavis and Butthead was garbage.

>It's pretty good but I think Dax Shepard was a poor choice as the sidekick character.
wat. Frito makes the damn movie.