/got/

Edition of the night

DING DING DING SHAME SHAME SHAME

Who's your favorite character in the show? For me it's Euron Greyjoy: Intelligent, chauvinistic and with a wicked sense of humor

Where is this pic from?

>Radmure still hasn't made an appearance

>fuck off victarion you're not even in the show
lol

He's at casterly rock faggt

Frogfu best girl

I was being a complete faggot and looking at the GoT reddit, and it made me realise something. They had threads where they say they want certain scenes to happen and write their own dialogue. It's strikingly similar to the show's dialogue since season 6.

The dialogue is reddit tier now.

You know it's a well written show when I can't remember what the FUCK came off of the Sons of the Harpy situation, even though it was resolved last season.

>This can't be happening! I'm in control here!

What did he mean by this?

>user why dont you watch game of plebs anymore?
>they dont show stannis anymore
>stan.who.? Anyway DID you SEE ARYA? XDXD SHE IS so cool blablablabla

>Gendry still on the rowboat

This nigga better have forearms like popeye by the time he shows up again

quit hanging out with literal retards I have normie friends and it's pretty obvious to them that Arya sucks

>two best characters on the show
>no appearances

fuck Dumb and Dumber

>what the FUCK came off of the Sons of the Harpy situation
Same shit as all of Dany's adventures in Essos

>Dany fucks up handling something
>MUH DRAGONS
>Dany gets what she wants
>Dany fucks off

ice dragon melts ice wall *face palm* bravo d&d

Need idea for Sup Forums house name, banner and words.

I love sand girls, are they done for good? It's sad.

House Meme

Okay how do we rank the bad kings?

Is Aeris II the worst one?

>show is so shit even Dusty Mesa poster abandoned ship

why the fuck im still here

I cant whose my co workers

and It's always wymen

>Can't wait to see Stannis BTFO Roose with this sweet fucking army!

I miss the genius mastermind playing the strings on this whole thing my boy mace the ace ;_;

this movie had him convey more emotions than 7 seasons of D&D's shitshow

Bronn will rescue Bad Poosy

>Jon Snow not asking Littlefinger if he feels in charge

ah I see yeah I don't tell anyone I watch /got/ outside my friends to avoid saying things that'll get me sent to HR

This. Really important point, the based shitposters and pastaposters of the old days are gone now. But we are still here, it means we are retarded.

Maegor's probably the worst. Aerys II at least had Tywin for a time to keep the realm ticking before shit hit the fan.

Whats his long game?

Why are showfags so obsessed with gendry? He's less important than Hotpie.

>be rob
>promise a lord to mary one of his daughters
>"Mom any good one looking there?"
>"Na son"
>fucks some slag on the battlefield
>instead this pure and cute waifu

Who is wrong here, Caithlyn or Robb?

Just watched the episode

>mfw Azor Dany

reminder me how many times a battle has been decided by a surprise appearance by another army

You mean the theory people came up with ages ago? Yikes, you're an idiot.

muh rowing

But muh azor jon

I hope he tries and gets killed in the process. Brown is such a meme character.

>it's a "we're all out of source material so we better use the show to promote jewish propaganda and overstated girl power" episode

Each one, except the one tyrion fell asleep during

european nude beaches will disappear heh

House Sup Forums of Gotham and the cadet branch House Sup Forums of Deadwood

>subvert tropes
>3+ ride of rohirrim

Catelyn tells him that there are some fuckable ones iirc. Robb is LITERALLY too retarded to wait and see what he could be getting, so he sticks his dick in some brown healslut and ruins everything for everyone.

I unironically like Theon the most

He's the only Baratheon left.

And Blackwater

Why would you stab a man before throwing him out of your moon door?

Maegor was a prick but Aegon IV is worse

When Stannis got BTFO at winterfell.

> So, can someone explain to me what was the point of Jon dying and being brought back to life?

To “legally” get him out of the Nights Watch so his story can evolve, seeing as he's one of the three main characters (Tyrion and Daenerys being the others)

> Beric even said in episode 1 that you lose a part of yourself when you're brought back to life by R'hllor.

The difference between Beric Dondarrion and Jon Snow, is that Jon’s spirit/soul safely transferred to his dire wolf Ghost so only his physical body died, while Beric’s was a complete death of both body and spirt/soul.

And while magic can resurrect the physical body it can’t resurrect the spirt/soul, so Beric is something like a robot, simply running on the remaining “software” of his (ever degrading) memories and thus truly isn’t alive, as is also the case with Lady Stoneheart / Catelyn.

Carl Drogo suffered a similar fate, though his resurrection was even more defective, as Mirri Maz Duur wasn’t a trained priest of R’hllor, her magical skills were picked here & there on the job as it were, and she messed up the “programming” to “reboot” him.

I'm only watching this shit show because this qt Saudi girl from uni wanted me to

God I want to cum on those ears so bad.

Arya. :^)

>baratheon

based, same

Why did you respond to me with this?

for all you know there might be dozens more baratheon's baking pies and sweeping floors all the way from storms end up to kings landing

user you should watch got while I hangout with chad

Is Euron the most alpha character?

This show is cancer and I only watch brans scenes. Which means I only watch a grand total of 45 seconds per season. Feels good man.

Littlefinger went from getting Roosevelt to marry Ramsay to Sansa, quickly using this info to convince Cersei into letting him march North with the Vale army, and getting Robin to bitchslap Royce into going along with it, to successfully getting Sansa to fuck up her partnership with Jon, to now directly telling Sansa his dream and telling Jon to his face that in not so subtle words, he wants to fuck Sansa raw.

This fucking writing

The other Baratheon bastards don't exist in show, I don't think.

/got/
Even Though DnD Do Despise Us

>the last dog standing

Nymeria with be the at the end of the books defo.

>what the FUCK came off of the Sons of the Harpy situation, even though it was resolved last season

>I rule this city
>I overreact
>Oh no I overextended my luck
>Help I'm in a corner the writers can't get me out of
>MUH DRAGONSSSS!!!
>Dany wins yayyyyyy!

I mean you can take the last four and apply them across many categories but I don't think it makes it any less true.

B-but Bran's grand total appearance is more than 45 seconds.

I WANT SHANSHA'S PUSHSY JON

Aegon IV is objectively the worst one. His shit spawned Blackfyre rebellions across all of his own kids.

is there any chance of Kinvara coming back or is the show totally fugged up?

>lowborn bastard
>baratheon

yikes, what an idiot

Dario, Euron, Bobbie B are in the top tier when it comes to being alpha

>lemme just legitimize alllllll my bastards, what could go wrong

Say it with me
MEN
ARE
S H E E P
H
E
E
P

Didn't Maz Duur fuck that shit up on purpose for revenge?

>meet one guy during your travels, spend like half a week hanging out with him
>"he's completly trust worthy, I would trust the well being of this entire operation to him"
why is Tyrion such a retard?

>Jon’s spirit/soul safely transferred to his dire wolf Ghost so only his physical body died,
Where was this mentioned in the show?

Old bitch thinks she's so clever when a half-drunk shitshow like Cersei literally blew the fuck out of her entire family

What's Dany's plan for the dynasty once she takes the throne? She literally can't have an heir

Really? Could have fooled me.

>listening to Bobby B's theme and remembering the good times

ghost hardly exists in the show anymore. This guy is trying really hard

Anyone have any theories on what the spinoff series will be about?

Because he knows that Starks are all about muh honor and it's less about trusting him with something important than it is about getting a new ally to fuck Cersei with.

She's going to break the wheel. Duh.

>you're a dragon. Be a dragon

We can all agree that this is objectively terrible advice

>Jon can take the bantz
northerners are no fun

YOU GO GURRRRL XD

Reminder that by legitimizing all his bastards, that means there are potentially multiple branches around the world of Targaryens.

Pirate slut's three kids if they were Aegon's, means the latest Black Pearl is part Targ, and some other kids too.

Whoever bred Shiera, means more dragonseeds out there. Maybe that's where House Tarth has Targ blood from.

Bittersteel's kids are Targaryen if he ever had any.

Bloodraven's sisters were probably BRED

I get the feel she wants her to fail.

>Harlaw is northeast of Pyke, from which it is a
>day's
>sail
what the fuck

Bro, she's already invading a continent with a foreign army and 3 doomsday weapons with the intent to conquer it. She's basically a supervillain.

>Just burn everything like every Targ who got overthrown or killed
Yes its terrible advice. Cersei's best point is that shes the mad kings daughter, which would be enough to get even the Stormlands on her side. The worse thing she can do is prove her right

The US Civil War/Muh Slavery

no

the old hag is old and dont have anything to lose anymore so she wants that dany goes nuts and melts lennisters fucking shits. she doesen give a fuck about dany too

Democracy, which Jon will win after the War for the Dawn 2