All-New, All-Different Live-Action Ghost Rider

>comicbook.com/marvel/2016/08/14/ghost-riders-origin-to-be-altered-on-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-/

Aw, jeez. They're going to make him into an Inhuman.

How does him being Inhuman make any goddamn sense? Hopefully it's just for the TV show and not the comics.

I hope this more means cutting out the Zabo stuff as opposed to replacing Eli with the Spirit of Vengance and such

Yeah you can fuck off Marvel.

I doubt it.

They're probably just going with the demon possession, not Eli turning into a demon somehow and then sacrificing himself or whatever and ending up in Robbie after he dies from corrupt cops.

I wish Marvel would gain the rights back to X-Men. Just to see AoS and the Comics division try to back peddle the Inhuman push
>Ms Marvel isn't a inhuman! She's a mutant, Totally!
>Wanda and Pietro actually were Magneto's Children!

Or he may be a spirit of vengeance, so they can soften up viewers to magic before we get to Doctor Strange.

Don't worry, it's not canon.

I hope Dr. Strange is successful so we can have Supernatural marvel elements be a thing. Everything being ayy lmao, is boring.

They already said he wasn't

>shithumans

Why is Marvel like this? I hate them.

Good thing AoS is not canon. Thank god we still have based Netfl-... oh wait.

>Maybe if I say it enough times it'll be true

>maybe if I greentext enough times it'll be true

Do you guys really need this shit to be canon or non-canon to justify watching these shows?

The people who watch it watch it because they enjoy it. The people who constantly shitpost about it not being canon are the types that consider themselves to be MCU superfags that injest everything MCU but don't want to watch AoS and have to shitpost up a reason as to why they don't watch it despite considering themselves to be the ultimate marveldrones.

Maybe being possessed by his serial killer satanist uncle didn't sit well with the producers

JUST
U
S
T

>mfw Sons of Midnight could be a god tier self contained mini-universe for Netflix and these assholes are wasting the properties on that non-canon piece of shit show...

Netflix shows are shitty

I know, but i want to see some supernatural horror shit on Netflix, since Hemlock Grove they never tried anything horror related until Stranger Things and that barely qualifies.

Jessica Jones was ok

So, does this squash the rumors of classic Ghost Rider eventually getting on Netflix?
Are we stuck with Robbie forever?

Daredevil S1 was good, the rest has been shitty af.
The Punisher parts of DD was the only Marvel Netflix thing i enjoyed and that could get old really fucking fast on his show.