ITS HAPPENING: Trump Rallies Worldwide

>Serbians for Trump welcome Joe Biden to a NATO meeting in Serbia

Fuck the (((polls))), the CTR shills and the butthurt Trump haters (yeah hes not perfect and a little jewish).

We officially International Nationalists now
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uMQxucTYPdI

HEIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NuO4SjxYhIY
breakingisraelnews.com/68267/donald-trump-reportedly-planning-israel-trip-05-16/#k4fFfJjloKHh0H8R.99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so a serbian film is not a documentary?

Why would it not be?

>apply "happening" to highlighted thread filter
>constantly pick up non-happening threads because new faggots don't know what the term means

please leave and never come back

trump will unite the Western world and lead us through a new crusade.

Nice paid actors you got there. Most of the Serbs are #WithHer.

Wait what

Which side is Joe Biden on?

kek

You don't realize how big this is

History is repeating itself

His spirit is rising from the grave and we are seeing that he was right.

Oh really?

Biden the Zionist is getting punked by Serbs endorsing his enemy.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

AUSTRIA AND CALIFORNIA WHEN?

>WE WILL NO LONGER SURRENDER THIS COUNTRY OR IT'S PEOPLE...TO THE FALSE. AGENDA. OF JUDAISM.

youtube.com/watch?v=NuO4SjxYhIY

I don't know what they are saying but ITS HAPPENING

Shit, Hillary is doomed now that Trump has the non-citizen Serbian vote on lock down. How will she ever recover?

Do you understand how much of a perfect storm was required for hitler to ascend as he did?

Don't get me wrong, I hope with all i have that he gets elected and a new political and social climate culminate like a phoenix from the fucking ashes, but it's hard to believe it will be of such magnitude. It won't be comparable to hitler, but maybe it could be a movement in the right direction that becomes the norm after his term(s).

Either way, point still stands. This isn't a "HAPPENING". just type in BREAKiNG or some other shit. Stop clickbaiting as it this were reddit.

Serbian radical party is like 7% of the population and most of them are old people. People like Hillary more than Trump among young population here.

Those far- right retards are irrelevant.

Why the fuck would Serbs ever side with a Clinton? You're a mudshit, aren't you?

More pics, OP!

However, Trump appeared to backtrack on the plans to visit the Jewish state when he told the Wall Street Journal in an interview, published on Monday, that such a trip would not be a good idea “at this moment.”
Read more at breakingisraelnews.com/68267/donald-trump-reportedly-planning-israel-trip-05-16/#k4fFfJjloKHh0H8R.99

WE WILL NOT SUBMIT TO BEING THE GLOBALIST TOOL OF ISRAEL ANY LONGER BUT WILL STILL POLITELY CLAP WHILE THEY GET THEIR DICK SUCKED FOR NOW WHILE WE RUB THEIR NIPPLES

BABY STEPS PEOPLE
BABY STEPS

I recall a story about Putin warning Trump not to go there because there could be an attack.

>trump winning
kek

Because Trump is on the other side. When you have fascist in the race you really have no other option than to support her.

Happening relates to feels

This feels more HAPPENING like than a fucking 3rd generation christian arab stabbing a german at a gas station over smokes and facebook comments.

Im more sick of those fake happenings with no content to them after we have Nice, Brussels, Orlando and Paris.

HAPPENING should be reserved for historic moments like the Memetic War this fucker declared on us

Bring the Serbs from the other thread!

Make Serbian mating calls!

I am merely their American MAGAmbassador

(((They))) almost shot Putin down on his way back from Brazil but hit the dummy plane with that attack over Ukraine.

Sounds about right.

Your low quality shitposts only make him stronger

They want him gone because he's not a globalist team player

This i can agree with. I suppose this is rather happening friendly and maybe i've just become a bit jaded with all of these HAPPENING threads that aren't anywhere close to deserving that title...

That shit is wearing away at my nerves at this point

Forgot pic

>>Serbians for Trump

Of fucking course. If Trump really pulls through with leaving NATO, we'll get Bosnian genocide part 2, electric boogaloo.

cucked

>oh thank you for killing my countrymen master Clinton
>Now I will support your wife

>Do you understand how much of a perfect storm was required for hitler to ascend as he did?
People finally got fed up with kike subversion. It's not that unique of a situation, even if it hasn't happened in our lifetime.

That's not even remotely the basis in which his election campaign focused on. Go read some books.

More than likely

You don't accidently shoot down a stealth plane that crossed paths with the leader of Russia's plane right after he gets rid of debt to the rothschilds, issues an international arrest warrant for george soros and starts defending countries without centralized globalist banks like Iran.

He is really causing problems on the surface. And more importantly, they are problems that help the people and hurt the elite overall.

>Cpпcкa Paдикaлнa Cтpaнкa
ayyyyy

Meditate in between browsing sessions

Do not become consumed by nazism

Destroying the jewish oligarchy is not the meaning of life but simply a step towards allowing enlightenment and prosperity for all

This

How cucked are you that after Bill fucks your ass bloody, you slap a strappon on his wife and bendover for round 2?

Dubs of truth, m8.

A lot of it was a low point which can only be fixed by a great leader

Americans are hitting a low point and hate their current establishment government. Trump is filling the role of Great Leader.

We have fuel and we have fire, now is just the time to see wethet they go out, set a roaring flame to warm all America or explode in death and destruction.

Probly SWAT teams going door to door soon

>11
Confirmed

We must save humanity, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy life while we try and die if we must.

All a man can hope for is a good life and an honorable death. Securing a future for one's people is as good a life and as honorable a reason for death as a man can ask for.

Zeig Heil and Tenno Heika BANZAI!

And it's glorious.

America/Russia crusade when?

If there is a god:

Soon.

FOR THE EMPEROR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
COMEDY NIGHT PEOPLE

t. Hashim
Nobody asked for Albozerg opinion.

t. Mudshit

Go to Kosovo nigger

He's either troll or albo-roach from Kosovo. To their butthurt, they still have to shitpost under Serbian flag.
If there was vote in Serbia, Trump would pummel Crooked Hillary 90% to 10%. And i am not exaggerating.

Why would anyone in Serbia support Clinton? It's not like her husband attacked your country or anything. That'd be like if a bunch of Iraqis came out in support of Jeb

i onako nisam ni planirao da veceram

we will ban trump from the UK

Are you islamophobic or something?

wtf i'm a remain train now

finally, the delegates are mine

hahahaha

Is that mudslike jacking off and eating his smegma in public while staring at scantily clad western whores in public?

Both my inner muslim and inner westerner are offended by this demon

He should probably be sent off to fight in the middle east somewhere

>why would anyone support Clinton?
Why would anyone support Israel?

Indoctrination and Manipulation.

>my inner muslim

Stay with my on this one as you have to listen to ((((((((((((muslim acholars))))))))))

When they talk about lightly beating the woman vs sinfully bashing the women, they strike a perfect middle ground both Islam and the degenerate feminist west should both debate.

>Women like to be roughed up a little bit
>men should be in control
>men should not abuse their control
>women will benefit, appreciate and gladly submit to very light beatings by their loving husband
>a wife should be a husbands most valuable possession and without her he should consider suicide
>to damage a mans most valuable possession is a terrible sin and a man who bruises his wife, draws blood, or harms her face should face punishment

Now obviously goatfuckers RUIN this entire concept in practice, but it does highlight the middleground between Patriarchal Islam and Matriarchal Feminism hypothetically.

Thoughts?

Tldr

Use men to keep women in line and only use government to keep men in line when they go too far (bashing the wife is going too far but all this modern bullshit is mostly just complete bullshit).

>Stay with my on this one
No.
>Thoughts?
Islam should be universally banned and all totalitarian Islamic countries glassed. Any subhuman sympathizers put in camps.

That idea isn't terrible

Doesn't change the fact that matriarchal extremist feminism is garbage the same way patriarchal extremist islam is. Islam offers insight into a solution to this problem. It is just covered in goatshit and pedophile semen

>Doesn't change the fact that matriarchal extremist feminism is garbage

So you praise Islam.

No. Get out.

Russians' servants are rallying for Trump?
Who would have thought?

I've seen this meme used to many times and I was like... no actually I'd take the chick

You put trump in there and I don't want the chick at all, I want Trump

I said overall Islam was shit too you fucking kike

>I said overall Islam was shit too
Mhm.
>you fucking kike
Kikes are the ones who push Islam into Western culture.

Now get out, scum.

With the chick, in this modern (((oligarchy))) of a society, there is no futute for your family and only a fucktoy for a limited time. There is no chance of Trump with her.

With the Trump there is unlimited potential for the future of our people and increased chances of getting pic related with no magic cheating all while Making America Great Again.

Trump undeniably wins.

No shit semites work together you fucking muslim

>You fucking kike
>You fucking muslim

You're panic posting now, Ahmed. Kikes push Islam among leftists because they want multiculturalism and because Muslims are nation destroyers.

Did you really think your insidious shilling would work? You think I/we don't know the Quran permits Muslims to lie/deceive if it advances Islam?

You're so desperate to call me a muslim you are pathetic

You didn't even catch the irony of me calling you a muslim

Lay off the flouride, vaccines, processed foods and GMOs, your autism is showing.

Muhammad is a faggot pedophile pigfucker and the quran is for retarded shitskin mudslimes. Call me a muslim, it just makes you retarded because I am more against Islam than you are, I am just smarter and untriggered by it.

Fuck islam and the other branches of judaism.

YUUUUUGE

>childlike tantrum because his shilling didn't work

Filtered.

Are the shills so deep that they spend this much time attack the OP of pro Trump threads as shills?

Or am I just talking to a triggered autistic retard that blocks people in order to create personal (((safe spaces)))?