He honestly didn't deserve what happened to him

he honestly didn't deserve what happened to him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZp3KeRXhEk
thegauntlet.com/article/272/17100/James-Hetfield-kicks-Dave-Mustaines-dog-Mustaine-gets-kicked-out-of-Metallica.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q9kT37eIkaY
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZlDZPYzfm4
youtube.com/watch?v=5zyUG0KHlKk
youtube.com/watch?v=J51LPlP-s9o
youtube.com/watch?v=l1I7XmcOorU
youtube.com/watch?v=2e1juH79A_0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

never saw the doc

metallica is garbage but theres like 5 good megadeth albums

He absolutely did. He acted like a cunt and had to leave. Even though I greatly prefer him over Kirk, it's understandable that they kicked him out. Also he sold 50 million albums of his own afterwards. He'll be fine.

Yeah, nobody deserves to put up with James' and Lars' egos

>Also he sold 50 million albums of his own afterwards. He'll be fine.

he only gets like 30% of the sales money, which he then uses to pay like 40 different band members (former and present), managers, staff etc. he's far from fine. music industry is a racket.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZp3KeRXhEk

Is SKOM cringekino?

He fucking beat up james hetfield over a dog why wouldnt you fire him

So what happened? I remember him saying something about should've gone to AA but ever after he was out those fuckers still did a ton of drugs and drinking.

HE
FUCKING
LEFT
THE
BAND

Dave was right tho, kicking a man's dog is way over the line

it's been 17 years, does newsted still spends his comfy metallica money? comeback when? fuck chimpjillo.

is that vic makey and cletus van damme?

>he's far from fine

You're aware that Mustaine has a personalized Aston Martin, right?

Wow I've been following the band for close to 25 years and i've never heard that one.

He actually punched James?

Arent musicians meant to make money by licensing songs and concerts?

James Hetfield is an objectively better guitarist, vocalist, songwriter, and musician than Mustaine

This is fact

Metallica wasn't really big on hardcore drugs like Dave. They were just alcoholics. Dave on the other did coke, speed and a bunch of other crazy stuff that I forgot because I read his autobiography years ago. I'm actually still surprised that he's even alive today.

He kicked James ass before.

megadeth doesn't put butts in seats, their zenith is opening for metallica on summer festivals and filling up 5k seat gymnasiums.
he probably sold it to rick harrison years ago tbf

thegauntlet.com/article/272/17100/James-Hetfield-kicks-Dave-Mustaines-dog-Mustaine-gets-kicked-out-of-Metallica.html

HE
KICKED
HIS
DOG

Yeah fucking dave mustaine knows actual karate he beat up james and ron at the same time i guess he like punched james in the face then judo flipped ron mcgovney

I can agree on the vocals, but what makes him a better guitaris?

Yeah but he's a trained martial artist they didnt stand a chance

Rhythm guitarist, yes. His downstroke speed is insane. Lead guitarist? Not even close.

what the fuck is touring user?

dave is just a distortion spammer/autist

I guess Dave will just have to settle with knowing he's the better guitarist.

NO
O

what the fuck are jews user?

And I remember reading that both James and Dave got into a fight with another person because some guy sexually harassed James girlfriend, when he went to go fight him, he ran away because he was bigger.

Who cares? Metal sucks, unless the name of your band includes "Iron" or"Maiden".

Well...Mustaine seems to deny it.

But Dave is a jew user

>le 9 minutes epics that start with moody bass

Dave makes some great ass riffs, much better than metallica. Then again, that's subjective.

yes. it's maybe the single greatest piece of unintended comedy ever made and the best thing to come from Metallica.

Metallica in the beginning you mean. Kirk and Lars became hardcore cocaine users in the mid 80s.

>Pleb Maiden
You are like a little baby

Rust in Peace is better than anything those hacks ever wrote, Cliff was the real genius and talent behind Metallica

>2017
>caring about dadrock

That sounds a lot more like Metallica than Maiden. Most of the better Maiden songs are in the 5-7 minute range.
youtube.com/watch?v=q9kT37eIkaY
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZlDZPYzfm4
youtube.com/watch?v=5zyUG0KHlKk
youtube.com/watch?v=J51LPlP-s9o

yeah and your favorite band's singer sucks dick for fun.

>Cliff was the real genius and talent behind Metallica

gay

>cant even hear his bass playing in the majority of the songs he played on
Distortion is for wankers

how does it feel that Guns n Roses, with their three albums, had a better career than Fagtallica?

>Jason Newsted

JUST

I never understood why people praise those with fast down picking speed. I remember I played with a bunch of people and they were all ready to suck me off because I could down pick fucking master of puppets.

Compare Hetfield's solos to Mustaine's. Whose is more memorable? You uninitiated think that speed = talent, but that's not the case at all. Anyone can play fast, but not everyone can play art.

Coincidence that once Cliff died they wrote one last album of prog wank with whatever riffs they he left then started making shitty blues southern rock huh?

Maybe if you listen to music with apple earbuds

Who ran away?
Also nikki sixx had lars running for his life

>metallica
>dadrock
lmao
dadrock is better than metallica with bands like pink floyd and king crimson to name two

>Cliff was the real genius and talent behind Metallica
No he wasn't. He was a hell of a bass player and James' best friend but Lars and James were always the true geniuses behind the band.

What is a fact is that if Burton hadn't died we never would've had the black album or any of the load bullshit albums.

Too be fair, cliff did pretty much teach these talentless hacks how to play because he was the only one in the group who know theory.

>James and Dave got into a fight with another person because some guy sexually harassed James girlfriend
kek didn't Dave slept with James' gf?

Jamies. I don't remember if Dave ended up fighting the guy or not.

Why don't you just listen to the albums they did with Cliff and the ones without him. Maybe James got sober after Cliff's death and it affected his songwriting but i still think it's the first point

>Shitallica
>Iron Maiden
>good

I wouldn't consider that an example of a particularly hard song to play downpicked, even though its the usual meme. Something like Blackened is more representative to me of skill in that area. Either way, his speed + stamina with downpicking is pretty unmatched, and a big part of the sound. Try playing Master of Puppets or Blackened downpicked...not as good.

That makes Hetfield a better writer (which I will easily agree with). As far as technical skill, Mustaine is the better lead guitarist.

James and Lars could write but they knew almost nothing about music besides how to write pentatonic riffs before Cliff came along

In all fairness, Lars is a fucking scrawny-looking midget why would you fight someone so worthless?

Search "jason newsted bass mix" and see the endless list of justice for all related articles written by people who disagree with you.

fucking manlets

>Posting Mr. I got stuffed into a locker by my lead guitarist when I was in high school

Daves intro solo on devil's island is so diabolic his solo in holy wars is fucking insane his solos in hanger 18 are crazy good his solo in good mourning/black friday goes hard he's got alot of awesome solos and his rhythm playing is off the hook last i checked james doesn't even play solos

>try playing Master of Puppets or Blackened downpicked

I meant alternate picked here.

we were talking about cliff, not jason

Sure, but the success of Metallica goes beyond the music. They always knew how to market themselves and that was mostly Lars.

Net worth sites are notoriously unreliable. Those numbers are probably totally bogus, but the gap is most likely proportional to that.

He played tennis man he's got stamina and a mean swing

well thats your fault for writing a comment i misread

And yet he still can't keep a beat he's been playing for 25 years.

Hahaha nah i got some sony's and some panasonics but honsetly the bass is barely audible in most metallica songs megadeth overkill anthrax testament death angel hell even Sodom has louder bass

Sabbath made 3 good albums then nothing but shit for 40 years straight.

Which is a shame for Dave.

But then again, he's sort of a prick so fuck him.

I think Mustaine is a better rhythm guitarist, his shit in Peace Sells and Rust in Peace is much more creative and tasteful than beating the shit out of the low E string repeatedly with "muh downpicking"

Literally just listen to Black Friday or the Conjuring to hear jazz-influenced thrash

I laughed my ass when i found out dave actually knew karate thats like sitcom level shit like really dude who didn't go to school sold weed and played guitar also knows karate? Sometimes i think i am really just a brain in a jar

True, Heaven and Hell, Born Again and Dehumanizer

when'd you all grow out of metal? I think it was around 18 or 19 for me.

No band could possibly hope to contain the egos of Mustaine, Hetfield and Ulrich, simply too unstable and unsustainable, someone had to go.

>Sup Forums
Dave Mustaine is a decent guitarist, but his vocals were trash from the get-go.
There's a reason MegaDeaf can't come near Tah'kuh.

LIES!

LIES AND SLANDER!

youtube.com/watch?v=l1I7XmcOorU

Fucking this. It was all gars jazzy drumming that gave it that sound. I loved his gritty playing more than Nick's.

Who runs from nikki sixx though come on even dave ellefson wore a shirt that said no posers with nikkis face on it and he's a farmer

You'll get burnt out on any genre if you listen to it exclusively and don't balance it out.

Keep in mind that Lars is a manlet with a height of 5'6.

I'm 36 and still going strong, brother.

Not to mention he said bullys would make him get naked and laugh at him

Ever read The Dirt (the Motley Crue autobiography)? Nikki was pretty much a street trash punk who would cut you.

He took it quite seriously starting in like 1990 or some shit, even got a black belt in it

>small but spicy

Lars couldn't beat Lita Ford on his best day man. He's always been quite puny. Nikki Sixx is a fag but he was at least 20 pounds heavier.

20 here. I use to love thrash metal when I was 16-17. Started listening to other shit. I still come back and listen to old Megadeth and metallica from time to time.

When I got castrated. Started listening to adult music like wham, Lady Gaga and the white stripes.

Thats ridiculous

He would fuck you up

youtube.com/watch?v=2e1juH79A_0

>some guy sexually harassed James girlfriend
I think it was one of the guys from Armored Saint, could be wrong though.

He was also to young to fall in love

Yeah, it help him with his drug problems.