Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

I hate Brian so goddamn much.

Brian because he is fucking pretentious as fuck

Fuck Brian but I don't want to hear any Family Guy character on a high horse.

that's the whole point I think, and he does get BTFO regularly

I haven't watched Family Guy in a long time, but wasn't this basically the point where McFarlane realized that his constant "Special Political Lesson of the Week, brought to you buy the only character who has McFarlane's real voice" episodes were starting to piss people off? After this people start shitting on Brian, like when his book wins an award but he shows up to accept it and it's a book club of literal retards.

*brought to you by

Brian was better when he was the play it straight and real intellectual than a hack SJW atheist

I don't think the decision to change Brian or the treatment of Brian had anything to do with McFarlane. Seth hasn't written an episode or paid any attention to the direction of the series for years.

Likely, it was a case of the writers finally having the freedom to move away from McFarlane's direction and express their actual feelings about Brian as a character. And it turns out they fucking hated him.

A lot of the meaningful Brian moments are McFarlane self evaluating. For as much shit as I give Family Guy for its shitty writing and humor, the more serious and down to earth episodes make for a very good character study on Seth McFarlane himself. See the episode where Brian and Stewie get locked in a bank and then tell me Brian isn't McFarlane in that episode.

Isn't Quagmire a felony kidnapper + rapist + paedophile?

Like he unironically kidnaps and rapes women, also drugs them and fucks children?

And yet I'm supposed to think

>Woah... Quagmire is woke

You're not supposed to think Quagmire is a good guy, if anything the speech is better because it's coming from Quagmire of all people.

Where does Glen get the balls to call him out like that. Could've been any other character. Glen is a sociopathic, rapist that's fathered numerous children around the world. He himself would fuck Lois if given the chance! Is he really gonna call Brian out on his crush on Lois? Fuck Quagmire

When smack-talk is coming out of a human cesspit it's meaningless.

S1-2 sarcastic Brian was the best.

Tbqh Quagmire is too much of a hypocrite and arguably a worse friend to Peter than Brian. I think Joe would have been an interesting choice to deliver a speech like this, shame they fucked up his character.

This. I fucking hate it when FG has these """"serious"""" and """"dramatic"""" moments. They feel hamfisted and obnoxious as fuck. Just give me 20 minutes of nonstop gags and stop wasting my time. If not then fuck off.

>>You're not supposed to think Quagmire is a good guy,

But we are. Lots of times. There was an entire episode where the pedophile rapist kidnapper was also upset his sister was getting abused. He's a pilot and routinely in charge of people's safety.

>he shows up to accept it and it's a book club of literal retards.
pure kino.
Also when he went to Bill Maher

>Best or worst episode?

It's a cartoon

it just shows life isn't white/black as some sheltered retards would like to believe

Hillary good, Trump bad. I'm a centrist though

>make a general statement about world view
>lash out with political statement
Identity politics was a mistake.
Be a big boy (4u) and view politics on a case per case basis in accordance with your self-identity and personality, and not have politics dictate what your identity/personality should be. You do have an identity and personality outside of politics, right user?

Man this show is so fucking weird
Anyone who enjoys this should off themselves

t. brian

Brian= SJW
Quagmire= /ourguy/