Whether Japan should accept the refugees

the number of the refugees applying for its entering Japan whom the state let in was just 27 in 2015.
This is partly because Japan and its people don't have any positive will to accept them, and Japan's restriction is relatively very strong.
It is often pointed out that Japanese reaction is opposed to "social justice" and Japan must open its door to them.
Yes our nation's behavior seems to be very rude and contrary to "Justice".
However we cannot afford to relieve our own people with its nationality enough, much less refugees.
First of all, as for the refugee of middle-east is the affair derived from european imperialism, so even though I admit that we have to accept the refugee made from Japanese imperialism, but it is unfair for us to pay your, the western's debt on behalf of you due to what we are not to blame for.

pic related in a way

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=luKQwGMsH4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut the fuck up and post more Haruhi

c'mon m8
German and canadians who are generous in a way to excessive extent, why don't you try to accuse japan of rejecting them entering the nation!

What part of "post more Haruhi" don't you understand? You stupid english teacher

if I post Haruhi's pic you must accept refugees instead.

No one tells Perú what to do.

Japan need more muslim immigrants.

will muslims make anime go away?

if so, Lord Soros needs to start funding diversity on Japan immediately

but I won't throw away my diet of eating pork, we are, at least I'm different from german who adjusted their own diet to the refugees' one.
Social acceptance is important but this german case is too excessive.

why don't people come here to discuss?
how boring

The reason you're not getting any discussion is because you're preaching to the choir.

>preaching to the choir
instead I guess talking to the wall lol
anyway this is worth discussing I think...

>Japan shouldn't take in refugees just because the US and Russia destabilized the shit out of the middle-east
Replace "Japan" with any other country and the people on Sup Forums that are from said country will immediately agree with you.

It's not that it isn't worth discussing, it's just that you're on a board where most people are already of the opinion that a country should serve the interests of its own citizens before that of foreign citizens.

yes it's natural sense which the normies have in their mind, however it can be said that this behavior is opposed to Justice and Japan or other countries must accomplish this justice like Germany.
What I wanna talk about is the legitimacy of this "justice", I mean, if the accumulation of imperialist plots by the west destabilized the shit out of the middle-east and we, Japan, china, Korea, or somewhere else are made to accept them in the name of justice, then it sucks.
Well in this context it can be inferred that if North Korea got collapsed we had to accept a lot of korean refugees, which is none other than nightmare.

Mikuru = Yuki > harushit

>le shy moeblob and le autistic girl
They're all shit.

Btw Japan should not accept refugees. Their country is safe and nice because there are no muslims or niggers.

I assume that to improve diversity by introducing some immigrants and to accept refugees without any supervision must be different things...then I guess no sooner did I say so than you call me fucking racist who are focusing on their own interests greedily, yeah I know it.but m8, it is too honest this thought that is supposed to be contrary to justice lol.

I disagree. They should accept more refugees.

for what?

this, Sup Forums is a overall racist site

Cuckolding.

>America funds Assad opposition causing migrant crisis
>America destroys Libya causing migrant crisis
>America destroys Afghanistan causing migrant crisis

>as for the refugee of middle-east is the affair derived from european imperialism
what?

I do not handle too specific the thing but I just say the entire crises in middle-east are caused by european imperialist, especially by the UK.
However the cold war and the post-coldwar intervention by the west worsened the situation(As one of the power belonging to the west I don't intend to blame you guys america, but I could point this out.).
So, if I over-interpret the term of "european" as "the west" yes it is you that made the situation chaos, lol
youtube.com/watch?v=luKQwGMsH4w

You still use a ton of non japanese labour because not enough japanese are applying to public development jobs

>german who adjusted their own diet to the refugees' one.

what the hell are you talking about?

Rude

>Technical Intern Training Program and students from abroad working here
>actually treated as if they were slaves
Yes this is true, contrary to the justice.
If you want others to do as you wish, then it is you that must do it faster.
I read the other day that the consumption of sausages has decreased much in Germany and it might be because they adjusted their diet to muslim's one.
This effort of acceptance is praisable, but I think it's excessive, though.

why don't social fighters come here to protest against me?
even in Sup Forums there must be some.

shut up and read my treasure.

Nice. Reported, but nice.

Wtf I love Japan now.

Good to see that my boi haruhisky is getting some dosh

what's that pic from?

haruhisky is one of the most worthy drawers.
I'm very glad that in twitter he followed my account.

how about this bro

First of all, Japan has a right to decide it's own policies.
And second, even if Japan was somehow forced to accept these refugees, no one would want them there, they would be treated like crap and they'd treat the Japanese like crap, it would just be a giant shitshow and a political land mine for when the government tries to send them away when they realize they fucked up big time.
Taking in refugees would be absolutely worthless if no one wants them there.

>Kashima
私の黒人

u wot m8 with kashima oneechan?

They have enough problems with the nigerians, leave nips alone.

lol it shows I'm fucking racist fascist.
this is why I built this thread.

Kashima kouhai is very cute too

yes

Yes, but they should all be restricted to Tokyo

rather it might be a good solution to send them to the rural area.
It must cause some cultural conflicts but it may relieve the serious problem of decreasing population in rural countries.