I just Fixed Europe

I just Fixed Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotland#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birch_bark_letter_no._292
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Volunteer_Corps_(Winter_War)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this map makes me so happy uuungh

>inb4 butthurt poles

why

>muh pan-nationalism
Unironnically kill yourself.

So are Germany, Scandinavia and England united or separated?

You really think you'd get that much clay, Pekka Poikki lingonpojki?

>EVROPA

Correcto mundo
Off yourself moomin boi

shut up sven cuckström or we expand to Uumaja

>Fascist pan-x states
>peacefully coexisting
Well enjoy your gorillon wars and ethnic cleansings

>lowlands of scotland is in the celtic empire
>giving that much to the slavs
bad map

Varg is living in Finland now?

My name is Torghild Finnkullare and I say with the help of the Danes and Norwegians we finNish you off once and for all

>gives "Prussia" to balts
>justfuckmyshitupsenpai.jpg
Germans sperg out because "muh historical lebensraum", poles sperg out because "muh sea access", russians sperg out because "muh iskander", and we sperg out because we have to deal with another million of fucking russians. Great map, bud.

it looks cool but it's dumb as fuck

Seriously, one more post and we take Umeå.

Laaaame

We will make the Swedish Crusades look like Woodstock in comparison. There will not be a single f*Nnoid u*Groid left on your clay, it will become Nordic lebensraum and only the Fenno-Swedes will be spared. Norwegians will rape your women, Danes will rape your pigs, and Swedes will once again claim what is ours.

>A fucking leaf.

Not what you expected, Forgot southern baltics thought

AUTISMOOOOOOO

>le ebin celts
even worse than grosgermaniums

>taking millions of Russians into Finland
huh yeah I'm sure there won't be any problems from taking St. Petersburg

>yo dog
>I herd u like slavs in ur cunt
>so I'm gonna add some slavs to your slavs
Oh no... It's retarded.

Finland is rightfully Russian clay.

I think English people have more in common with the Scots and Welsh than other Germanic countries desu

and canada is rightfull native and chinese clay

*saves europe*

This is what a perfect Europe looks like

>implying they wouldnt be drive out from your rightful clay

You know what? Why not. Let's go with this.

good post

This is the worst meme map I've ever seen.

Gotlannin pitäisi kuulua Suomelle, koska:

A DNA study conducted on the 5,000-year-old skeletal remains of three Middle Neolithic seal hunters from Gotland showed that they were related to modern-day Finns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotland#History

Toinen syy on, että kuningas Fornjótr hallitsi Gotlantia muiden suomalaisalueiden ohella.

>WE WUZ EVERYTHING

>Algeria : OAS
Perfect.

Everybody knows sw*des and other indo-niggers came here later than Finnic people who were original inhabitants of "Scandinavia" and Russia.

I approve.

>Ethnonationalism everywhere
>Apart from eastern Germany and Poland, which is ethnically slavic

Kill youself retarded mongol, and take your whole whore family with you

Did it ever occur to you that Gotlänningar have similar DNA to f*Nnoids because we were part of the Swedish armies who raped your country? You wuz not Goter, you never will be. Hell mate, you didn't even have a written language until quite recently :D:D:D

this looks like india, what are these shit tier flags

i approve

Finns are the original inhabitants of scandinavia. You are indoniggers who arrived later.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birch_bark_letter_no._292

>Goths and Jutes are present on your map
dude

thank you for fixing Europe.

Finland should be divided between Sweden and Russia desu

Yes. In the south. Finns arrived earlier and populated majority of "sc*ndinavia".

>Pan-Latinism
>France
The REPUBLIC doesn't need to larp as the Roman Empire.

What do Moscow and Stockholm have in common?
Both pray towards Mecca. Now fuck off Polack, you'll get Putins islamic cock in your mouth one day just be patient.

Look how rude this genghis acts when mr Svensson isn't there to teach him manners.

Very good post

Powerful Evrope

Manners? Swedes utilized as killing machines to do the bloody task of killing Danish and Polish civilians.
But yeah of course you will side with your genocider because Poles are simple people and only think Germany can be bad.

that letter is pretty fucking neat
why is it so much in indo european style tough?

I can guarantee with absolute certainty that greasy mutt hands drew this map.

Swedes at least achieved something in history and can be recognised as a real nation. Finns were always Swedish inbred subjects.

Looks gay

>Swedes utilized as killing machines
Pekka have you forgotten your autism medicine? If Finns were killing machines we wouldn't have had an easier time conquering you than the freaking Latvians and Estonians.

>Finns
>killing machines
bruh...

Excellent collection, Sigismund. I can tell you too are a man of good taste

lemme fix this shit thread

this is the first stage of communism

>Karelians and Novgorod raid Tavastia and burn down everything they can find
>Tavastians welcome Swedes because they want revenge

But I'm talking about 17th century. Swedes forced us to kill innocent Poles and Danes. Entire families, children, elderly. You put this blood on our hands but it's all on you, we're innocent.

*cringes*

kys fucking mongoloid

>swastika QR code

What the fuck.

And the pan-slavic federation tolerates that because?

I knew a french made the map, before seeing your flag.

He who participates in a slaughter is as guilty as he who orders it. Both Swedes and Finns did brutal things during the many wars, such was life back then. Such is war. War, war never changes.

thanks, I always pick up anything related to history, and I came to conclusion than "nationalities" like Finns always need an occupant.

A fixed Europe you say?

>>swastika QR code
you mean the Schwarze Sonne?

Lowland Scotland should be in England.
Also America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand should also be English.

Northern Ireland should also be England. Sorry forgot about Northern Ireland

>this coming from a pole

the irony

irony of what?

Poles on here rarely identify as ethnic Poles. They are always Silesian, Jewish, German etc.

idk?

Poles are not like other Slavs though

kek, a failed painter addicted to drugs is a great race intelectual apparently.

We saved Europe from Mongols in 13th century, saved christedom from Ottoman empire in 1683, and free Europe from Bolshevism in 1920. We introduced modern democracy in Europe with our golden liberty. Tell me, hernandez, what have you done to save white values?

"Slavs" is mostly a linguistic term desu

its the cross of Perkūnas

>what have you done to save white values?

You go first.

Or you want me to resort to collective pride like you did and list all American achievements? That would make Poland look really, really, really bad.

Forgetting about Wends.

Finns usually we-wuz as Wends though.

fantastic post

Never seen that, but if we do so, we do it ironically. We mostly recognize that we're historically the most insignificant country in Europe.

I wonder why you didn't fight against communism in WW2. Finns did, though.

Do you understand that war in this case is unavoidable? Retard.

>we're historically the most insignificant country in Europe.
but you have stuff like the kalevala

>I wonder why you didn't fight against communism in WW2

Some of you were allied with Soviets against Europe that much I know. Poles are the reason the bad guys won.

>what is 1939 campaign
>what is a whole 1944-1963 conflict between Polish resistance and soviet authorities

You are historically illiterate, also, fighting in fitting natural terriain and climate does not make a good soldier. You "won" with Bolsheviks because of pure geographical luck.

Ah, so you're a retarded stormfag. Back to the trash you go.

How is that related to what I said?

Finland is 100 years old. It has very little historical significance as European history goes back more than 3000 years

I'm just gonna say this because Finns never get any hate on Sup Forums, but they also received a tonne of fucking help even though they usually cry about us not helping them.

"By the end of the war, the Volunteer Corps was composed of 8,260 Swedes, plus 725 Norwegians, and 600 Danes.[1] They demonstrated a strong Nordic unity that was symbolized in their "four brother hands" insignia which represented Finland, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Volunteer_Corps_(Winter_War)

But in Finns minds they were completely alone and won a huge victory and evil Scandis just sat and watched

A small fraction of all troops and they weren't involved in the heaviest fighting for obvious reasons.