Will there ever be a prequel with Kyoshi?

Will there ever be a prequel with Kyoshi?

>Will there ever be a prequel with Kyoshi?

Nah. I think Byrke said they're done with the Avatarverse. Though if they weren't. I think they should do stories based around the Avatars between Wan and Yangchen.

I'm watching this for the first time and I'm loving it, but I don't feel like watching korra. I've heard mixed things about it and to me it doesn't looks fun. I haven't finished TLA and I already miss team avatar.

After the insult that was Legend of Korra, I hope the creators never touch the series again.

so wait
>bloodbending
>lightning bending
>metal bending
what's the special airbending?

JUMP GOOD

>what's the special airbending?
Jinora bringing her family with her despite being the only one capable of doing that glowy thing with their own spirit.

>Will there ever be a prequel with Kyoshi?
I hope that it just continues with the AtLA comics since they are committed and that the LoK comic never take off and the idea gets scrapped and they formally bury it come New York Comic Con.

In the card game it was soundbending.

flight

Well, according to LoK, by going full monk and abandoning all worldly attachments, you can just fucking fly.
Stupid as shit, but it lasted only like two episodes.

Extra Spiritual shit

The only good things about Korra are Bolin and Varrick. Everything else is disappointing and cringe-worthy

>lightning bending

There's not really such a thing as 'lightning bending'. It's too raw to actually be manipulated. You can only generate and/or redirect it. Not bend it.

>The only good things about Korra are Bolin and Varrick

>Bolin

I thought he kinda sucked. Zaheer was pretty based though.

You forgot lava and sandbending.

plasma bending

>sandbending
You know, this reminds me. How on earth did the desert sandbenders use their dumb boats? Aang had to airbend in order to get it moving, and the sandbenders are just that, sand. I don't think throwing sand at a sail is gonna make a boat move very fast.

Korra was good. Its biggest problems were the teenage love crap and the fact it isnt as long Airbender. It didnt have the same amount of time to expand.

literally just fire and lightning bending

>Bolin
I will never see what you people see in that character,
>disappointing and cringe-worthy
since he falls under that everything else portion. I don't care to know anyway, but I'll give you that Varrick was actually allowed to show some life until he became drawn out in the fourth season.

They probably manipulated the sand so it was like a current then use light breezes as assists. Aang could manipulate powerful winds so it didn't matter that the earthbending was weak.

The Sand benders rotated sand around the sails at high speed creating an air current.

i thought it would be cool if the next avatar was an earth bender who wanted to impose order and eventually became the main villain, but this was before korra season 4

This, I hope they never touch the series again. They were the Geoge Lucas of animated tv series.

too much relationship shit its fucking unbelievable
korra is a shit avatar
korra is weak as fuck
korra cannot fight or win by herself
korra whines so fucking much

but shes so fucking sexy jesus

Breathbending

Replace Korra with Aang and you've described TLA.

At the risk of summoning Scrapper, can we talk about pic related? It's been like eight years since The Last Airbender ended, and yet they still haven't really closed her story out. She's had two comic trilogies, and she's back to being Zuko's antagonist. Can we get some closure already?

Flying

>Wanting a series with the worst avatar

Korra already got a series, user.

Chin the Great did nothing wrong.

Except stand to closed to the edge of an unstable cliff.

Finish AtLA and then watch Korra. You may not like it as much, you may not even like it at all, but you'll never know until you try. On a semi-related off topic note, I thought The Loud House was retarded until I actually sat down to watch it. In a subjective opinion, I love it.

Back on point, you'll probably not love Korra but you'll be up to date and it has its moments.