The past few days there had been a large flow of anti-feminists, men's rights activists, racists, assholes, you name it...

The past few days there had been a large flow of anti-feminists, men's rights activists, racists, assholes, you name it. And a few things were consistant, the mocking of posts I write with particular groups of people, the kindest my words were, the more thoughtful I was, the angrier they were.

But also, the weird assumptions that I complain all the time, that I am this weak and broken person who cannot handle the world. Through the mocking of my posts celebrating Autistic people (as a response to their mocking), my post encouraging people of color to throw away a beauty standard created and upheld by white people (as a response to their racism) and my post defending people with PTSD, and the use of trigger warnings (as a response to their mocking and with any and all person that could have PTSD, yes, soldiers were on my mind, but every day people too), I was asked again and again why it is that I am never happy.

The purpose of this page is to converse about all sort of subjects that affect all sort of groups of people that experience all sort of types of oppression, racism, sexism, transphobia, homophobia, ableism and the list goes on.

And although it's very easy to paint a picture of me as this angry unhappy woman through the screen that you are reading all of these from, I am more than that, and you most likely will never know the extend of me, and that's fine.

So, yes, I smile, I laugh, I love and I'm loved and next week end I'll most likely be bathing in a lake having completely forgotten any and all of the profoundly mean, insensitive, aggressive people that have attempted to remove my smile from my face all white asking me: why are you angry?

~A woman on the internet

SHOW ME YOUR TITS YOU WORTHLESS WHORE

Very poignant. I almost cried. It's almost like anyone actually gives a fuck.

Tits or GTFO cunt.

reported

>hi guys I'm literally everything wrong with western civilization

Why do women always write those whole paragraphs of nothing?

is there an uncut version of this?

tl;dr

>is there an uncut version of this?

nah, they mostly execute other muslims.

You used so many words but in the end you said nothing.

You assholes raided my Facebook page "A Woman on the Internet" and used racist, sexist, and ageism terms and hurt a ton of my followers. Fuck you

You're in the wrong place. I think you should leave

You'll have better success with your reverse-raid attempt here:

i don't know what you did, but you most likely deserved it.

> I am capable of facial expressions
> Das sexist

I came for the tits and there were none. 1/10, wouldn't read again.

OP isn't a femanon, or least, they didn't they were.

I didn't. Nice generalization. Leave please. You'll get no sympathy or discussion here. If you aren't trolling, you should have realized this

Learn to formulate coherent thought and I might understand what you wanted to accomplish with this OP.

Pasta's nice, can't say the same about the cook, though.

Learn to say as much as possible in as little words as necessary. tl;dr nice personal blog now get out.

My, what a big nose you have.

Racism and sexism are hip and fresh now, go with the times, it's 2016

lol

>The past few days
whats in your koolaid user?

>tfw I knew this chick and we had friends in common when I lived in Montreal

wew lads

ITT: guaranteed replies

Tits pics when?!?!

Nice

The mods are active today. Post request on

Why is it you cunts always feel compelled to express you gender as if it mattered a fucking damn? Oh yeah, you assume all men will bend knee and white knight.

Your vagina doesn't make you important in here (probably the contrary) and you picked the wrong board to try to shame. You deserve every bit of it and your followers. It's time your precious bubble is burst, consider that minor suffering for all the shit your ilk as caused to our society you deserve far worse for the shit you are causing to undeserving bystanders and normies.

kys

Why do you care about their opinions?
Sup Forums is the most hateful place on the Internet and you are only wasting your time.
Social media is also a waste of time and is making people dumber, lazier, and fatter.
Get off your ass and actually do something for women. Become a nurse and provide sex Education to poverty stricken women, work at a planned parenthood, provide resources to women in need, fund raise for women who can't go to school, etc.

You baiting a bunch of relentless internet trolls is a waste of your time and has done nothing meaningful for women other than fed your own ego.

Go figure retard, you just invited way more people to raid your retarded page.

>women

saged

You are wrong!

Sup Forums is peace! Not all Sup Forums !

Check your privilege

Hmmm oh yeah? What about the death threats and rape threats against women of color on my page hmm? Fuck you

nigger!

who are you talking too`?

Screen shots? I checked the page out I'm anti feminist by nice page I like it!

All of you. ALL OF YOU.

"She" sounds like a newfag. It would explain how "she" might not know how to reply.

And they're called colored women. Nigers is ok with me personally too.

Please name one thing you have done to actually impower women other than your useless Facebook page

but this is user, we didn't do anything

in fact this is the first time I even heard about your dumb page, normie bitch

can we turn this into female hate thread?

# NotAllAnons
Why is it that this works with muslims but not with white supremacists?

ggrrr, dem pussies really steam my chops y'nowwamsayin

You went on my page and caused people of color to have PTSD and anxiety attacks. YOU said that you would rape them.

How do you cope with the fact that you have no unique thought in your head, while at the same time being so wholly narcissistic? Even the last paragraph of your spiel carries a little aside about how you'll be "bathing in a lake," and I imagine you taking some photo of yourself, then one of the lake, all very picturesque but so manufactured and so needing of validation that what anyone might have called a soul has long since become this plastic shell of an instrument, this fragile scaffolding on which you hang your taste for Woody Allen films, and good fair trade coffee, and that band you saw in that basement that one time, getting wet for the drummer. You're nothing. You are an ever diminishing speck of useless matter, like everyone else. Grow the fuck up.

Sorey your mom died of cancer. What is this rape threat Nonsense though!?! Don't dress like a slut and avoid Muslims and you'll be fine!

everyone needs a good dickin once a while to clean out the cobs y'nowwamsayin

>PTSD and anxiety attacks fromthe internet

>internet

That's your problem right there

lol at the ptsd. If you've never been in combat b4 you don't have PTSD. I've been in fire fights b4 and I only have it mildly

I don't care about people of color, but do you know abt the joose?

Get to the point of what you want to say in one paragraph or less you stupid cunt.

She looks like a fucking camel.
Also, tira or gtfo. You know the rules

Your post bored the shit out of me. This place is not your blog. Now, fuck off back to /reddit/ luv.

>Begging for the neet cock this bad
Oh you dirty dirty girl

Post tits with timestamp and we will forgive you, whore

5/5

Yes OP please grow the fuck up. You are so unbelievably deluded. Please stop posting useless bullshit and actually do selfless acts that meaningful help women instead of inflating your own ego on the Internet.

This. We want tits, not your feelings.

>A woman on the internet
There are no women on the internet. Quit LARPing.

I give up

This bait is too good

FUCK YOU BITCH THIS IS THE INTERNET

STOP GETTING TRIGGERED OVER STUFF PEOPLE POST ON THE FUCKING INTERNET

WHY IS A 4CHANNER THE ONE THAT HAS TO SAY THIS?

OH RIGHT BECAUSE WE HAVE ALL LEARNED THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE INTERNET AND REAL LIFE

IN REAL LIFE YOU CAN DIE

ON THE INTERNET YOU CAN JUST WALK AWAY IF SOMEONE IS MEAN TO YOU

What's wrong with rape? Don't act like you wouldn't want it. With a face like that, I assume nobody ever touches you. You must be deprived

Hey miss, maybe you should take a break from Internet. Go outside and talk to people.
PTSD and nigger anxiety aren't real. They are synthetic, like this site.
Go out with your friends tonight and have a great night of sex.

None of them died as a result though, so it wasn't that effective.
> YOU said that you would rape them.
Pics please, then I'll decide.

Sauce on gif?

Are we even sure this ugly creature is a woman? Looks like a poorly progressing tranny

I can't even understand what the fuck this even says

This is now a Pepe thread.

Not a true autistic person, true autistic persons are red pilled as fuck.
The most red pilled the less you even talk to other people and realize the ultimate red pill is to stay inside your head anyway.

I wouldn't even rape her with a hot curling iron with latex gloves on

How about you fuck off? Is there something wrong about body acceptance, because being mude doesnt mean sexual. Here is a picture of me that displays women body acceptance. Its not fucking sexual to have no clothes; its natural. Fuck OFF

The montage is incredibly ugly of an incredibly ugly person.

Tl;dr shitty pasta.

b a n t z
a
n
t
z

there is no sauce, some user took it upon himself to illustrate what the lovely lady was doing infront of the nice gentleman who provided us with such top-tier eyecandy

10/10 troll i replied

Kill yourself cuntasaurus
Nobody gives a flying fuck about your stupid psuedo profound bullshit outside of facebook. Fucking die.

Flat.

For you.

If you get PTSD from the internet it means you are too weak to reproduce so you should off yourself.

why do you only have one of your shoes on you stupid bitch

How can someone with such an ugly face not even make up with it my having a decent body? You look like a prepubescent 14 year old boy. Show tits like the obedient woman you are

I didn't read your post but i feel the picture is relevant.

Now I'm absolutely convinced this creature is a man

Nah she's real so is the FB page

Wow, you seem really angry and bitter. Maybe you should leave the internet completely until you have a chance to emotionally mature. It would be better for everybody.

Terminate yourself.

>tats
>upper body

You don't think long term do you?

I quite like this reverse trolling.
You messed up by replying correctly though, gives you away as a regular. next time reply with @ or quoting the ID.

>bitter and angry
>woman

They're a packaged deal

>calling role-playing people "racist" or "sexist"

This is a board of peace. I like you to give your attention to rule 6:
"Thou shall not portray thyself as a woman with the absence of your mammary glands stamped by time."

You are in violation, please do leave.

>be a woman
>think

Pick one