ITT: TV Characters That Suffered Due To Poor Actor Performance

She's pretty but such a terrible actress, my god

She's only pretty with that valirian patrician blonde-white hair

which is a wig

Is her character much different in the books? I know she's younger but is she the same personality-wise?

She is hot but nowhere near good enough to lead in a show

>all these assblasted Stannisfags

Yes she's an annoying bitch in the books as well. Which is fine, since they're kind of setting her up to be the bad guy, but in the show they have to prop her up as the YAS QUEEN SLAY protagonist.

>the series is gonna end with all the brown people defeating the WHITE walkers
Do the Jews have to put their agenda into everything?

>Poor Actor Performance

what? i actually believed she was getting ass raped in her drogo scenes.

Are you seriously as dumb as Dany right now and think the Dothraki, used to warm weather and not wearing much clothing, will survive in the north long enough to even be 1000 feet of a white Walker?

Are you seriously doubting the power of the GoT writers?

>implying she wasn't

It's not even a matter of performance. She just doesn't have the bone structure and aesthetics to impose any kind of respect and authority. It's gotten beyond a cringefest and she comes off as a spoiled brat that's being constantly pandered and enabled beyond all reason by much more superior people. Which would have been good on its own but that's obviously no what the showrunners are trying to portray.

That show was such an incoherent mess, no actor could have improved it

The cold is going to do the Dothraki what Euron did to Yara's fleet. Dany's armies are going to be picked off one by one except for the unsullied, because they have Grey Worm representing them and he is close to Dany.

The show has almost already forgotten the recent Dothraki recruits They will be used in one battle against Jaime and then be conveniently killed off.

Jesse Pinkman

They can still justify her character's authority but just making the dragons extremely overpowered and ripping everything to shreds, but I don't know what that looks like from a plot perspective.

regardless, a more authoritative actress would've done better in the role. They picked someone fitting for the S1 role.

>b-b-but spacey was great as underwood
no. fuck off.

>and not wearing much clothing

dany's tailor can all give them nice warm matrix outfits ezpz

prety much

>tfw you'll never see her in latex

This movie could've been better with a different April O'Neil.

The problem with the dragons is that they are just a plot device and whatever authority they may give only exists within the universe. They scare off the character, but to us they are just pixels on a screen. Whereas proper looks would transcend the fiction and leave an impression even on us, the audience.

this

>star in a movie about dinosaur bones killing people
>only get cast because the first 2 choices bailed and no one else wanted to get hired to be on an HBO show for the sole purpose of getting raped and being naked
>somehow thinks being naked on tv is beneath her now

Dushku was plenty good enough to anchor an action show

She was hot as fuck, could do action scenes well and deliver asskicker dialogue fine.
The issue was that Dollhouse called for someone good enough to play a totally new character every week

>yfw the city of this bitch
>be a stripper
>get hired to play a literal whore
>the writers set up a whole storyline for you
>I won't be in this show unless I have a costume or a horse
>kk bye

She's very mediocre in looks. And she dated fucking Seth Mcfarlane. What kind of hot girl would date that schlub? What pisses me off is all the talk of feminism.. when Jon Snow actually tried super hard, read all the books and got better as an actor. Meanwhile Goldilocks coasts on her tits into season 3 and gets worse.

it baffles me that he gets roles that actually need a good performance.
it also baffles me that he's not improved in 20 years.

>tfw no eyebrowfu

Atleast the actor who portrayed Stannis could actually ACT

At least she isn't Max

I just assume Elenore is incompetent and she keeps getting fucked by everyone and it is funny

Max on the other hand never gets punished for being a cunt