Who was in the wrong?

Who was in the wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_South_Africa#Prison_rape
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are the odds of being raped in prison? This is a legitimate fear of mine

me on the right

didn't the end of the movie kinda prove the skinhead's point?

95%

why would you be afraid of something that never happens

Nobody

being a "natsoc" is literally just having sex with men all day

t.prison rapist

Depends on where you are

a guy I know went to county and state, and he said as long as you aren't a gang member, rapist, or pedophile and don't fuck with anyone, nobody really cares how you do the time

5%

100%. No shitposting. It is just how it is. Unless you will end up in British jail where 75% of prisoners are muslims. You won't be raped, they will just kill you.

my dick was

American prison? High, the state not only ignores it but actively encourages it and uses it to scare kids. In the 1st world? Doesn't happen.

People who are like Ed Norton's character do more damage to white identity than people like Richard Spencer.

It's a great film though. Director did a great job.

I wonder what its like in the aftermath of something like that. Like, occasionally you just think to yourself 'yeah that time i had another man's dick in my ass sure was horrible'. I mean on the one hand you're still straight, but on the other hand you did have another man's dick in your ass.

No, racism is bad because it is bad. You have to like people even if they are awful.

>record scratch
>freeze frame

Watch Oz

>You have to like people even if they are awful.
That's seriously the message you took from this movie?

It's just horrible. Nothing else.

Think about it if someone t-boned your car. Just because that happened to you doesn't mean you enjoyed it, or have a proclivity towards being in car crashes.

I thought only blacks raped people?

Prison rape is an American phenomenon.

Hitler

why would you think that?

are you retarded?

I don't believe that, if a guy got raped in prison and got STDs he could sue pretty easily I'd imagine.

apparently not as common as its portrayed

you dont just turn into a faggot cause you go to prison, you're telling me any reasonable amount of guys would get so horny they'd rape another man in the ass instead of just jack off to the picture of the girl in a swimsuit you lifted from the prison library?

Not true at all. It's a power thing.

>Muslims rape less than other groups

wut. My cousin was a marine in Afghanistan and came across many situations where Afghans were raping animals (mostly) but also boys.

Are prison age men too old for Muslims?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_South_Africa#Prison_rape

Just don't be American or commit any crimes.

Just stop wiping yourself after going number 2.

Just the way I like my prison rapes.

and then you'll get your ass kicked by your cell mate for being smelly af

Another fear of mine is being falsely accused of sexual assault which happened to me once but i proved it false. Worried it'll happen again and i go to jail and get raped. Am i crazy?

Depends on what you did and what kind of prison you are in. Most criminals aren't violent so you would probably be fine.