ITT: post characters who are ultimately irredeemable assholes

>ITT: post characters who are ultimately irredeemable assholes

Pic related. Randall was an eternal piece of shit.

Randall

What is it with Randalls?

Randall

Both jews.
Im all for them killing palestinians but jews sure are assholes.

I just realized he would've made a perfect son for Burns.

The episode that got me was when they showed his dad. It was one thing he was a piece of shit, but looking at his dad you could see there was no hope for him. And that reveal that he liked spinelli, combined with his birthday present a big fucking stalker camera. Jesus Christ

Hmm...

The problem with making a villain sympathetic is that regardless of how much of a sad backstory you give them they still come off as sociopathic dickheads. Freeze is the perfect example of that.

fucking gypsies

>Its the jews XD XD XD XD.
The cutting edge of humor.

I never watched all grown up. Did she get better?

No. Once a cunt, always a cunt.

Hes lucky hes the baby, so I gotta love him.

Much like Rugrats, she had a few redeemable moments but is still a brat. She's much less of a cartoonish villain in all grown up from what I remember.

lately i've found myself wanting to watch the rugrats movie again, i only ever saw it when it was brand new.

does it hold up or should i leave the nostalgia goggles on?

I know some people around here like Candace, but I just legit could not stand her.

I get why they made Phineas so inoffensive as a character, because otherwise he'd come across as rubbing it in Candace's face when she fails to bust him and Ferb, but as a result it just makes her look more snide, petty and ungrateful towards this literal perfect sibling who will bend over backwards to make her happy.

You can't make a character a petty, fun hating cunt, then expect me to give a shit about her teenage drama.

Leave them on.

It feels outdated or old or something now. The babies just arent as entertaining.

He grew up to be a quiet, respecting productive citizen working at Waffle House as a manager.

Watching the rugrats as an adult all you can think of is how do the parents never get called out on the bullshit they do like loosing the fucking kids in the jungle
But the old style is charming

I was too old for this show and so where you or you don't belong in 4 chan

I usually hate Sup Forums but you're acting like a Tumblr fag here.

All he did was make a politically incorrect joke about Jews. Crude jokes have been a hallmark of Sup Forums from the beginning. He didn't spam statistics or start ranting about cultural Marxism, which is usually a telltale sign of a Sup Forumsack.

Where do you think you are?

>whoa there mister where you partaking in a show aimed at a certain demographic while not being in said demographic.

First day here I see.

People born in 1998 are 18 now and were 9 when P&F came out. Do the math

Who was that other randal? Had glasses.

Menlo. He was even more of a cunt.

She got better as seasons went on, her obsession with busting them became a bad habit. Besides her pettyness, she's never been outright malicious, and she genuinely loves her little brothers.

>tfw P&F aired twenty years ago
>kids who watched it are nothing more than dust and bones

I always thought he looked more like Moe.

what a pussy

So does this mean anyone named Randell

Is basically an irredeemable asshole

That's why they are villains. They can have understandable motives and still be sociopathic dickheads.

Randal Graves is an asshole but I'd hang with him.