Which is Dreamworks best series

which is Dreamworks best series

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvpNlbetJOI
youtube.com/watch?v=kuaeawQhMJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some

I want Hiccup to fuck me with his leg stump.

HTTYD
Shrek was fine as a solo movie, the sequels shouldnt have happened.

Shrek 2 was just as good as the first, if not better.

Shrek the Third and Shrek Forever After can fuck off, though.

Kung Fu Panda. All three movies are pretty solid, & Lord Shen is one of the best villains of all time!

>no madagascar.

This, though the third is a huge drop in quality it is still a better film than the Shrek sequels after 2 and HTTYD 2.

I didn't even see HTTYD 2 the first one was so boring

the 3rd KFP wasn't bad it just wasn't as good as 2

Kung Fu Panda

HTTYD2 was garbage and Shrek was never good.

Kung Fu Panda. Even though Jack Black plays himself and he's a fucking douchebag.

Prince of egypt

The Prince of Egypt of course.

That's not a serie

There was a DTV sequel.

the lamp with the ball.

First part of this comment is correct, but Shrek 2 is the only good Shrek movie.

Kung Fu Panda. HTTY2 shit the bed in many places, and all movies after Shrek 2 suck.

Shrek 2 is the definitive Shrek movie, though

Shrek and Kung Fu Panda is equal, however their third+ movies are garbage. Never liked How to Train Your Dragon.

i want to like HTTYD
but hiccup's canadian-ass voice just grates on my ears every time i hear it.

>they turned Hiccup into husbando-bait

I'm still mad about this

>read books as kid
>Toothless was the shittiest, most run of the mill basic bitch dragon species literally called common garden something
>sassy and fun character in his own right that developed some nice depth and an interesting friendship with Hiccup
>new Toothless is a special snowflake fastest fucking dragon alive that breathes fucking plasma and has serrated retractable shark teeth so his name doesn't even fit
>acts like Hiccups fucking dog

Hiccup got off easy. Do they even mention his full name is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third?

are we getting a HTTYD 3

I think kung fu panda is really good but I love shrek too ( Even the 3rd one, the 4th is ok). I still think the best DreamWorks movie is El Dorado though

Chel is one of the hottest things ever

How to train your dragon is the only CGI dreamworks stuff that I can sit through

Honestly if it has a talking animal voiced by a celebrity making pop culture references that wont even be relevant within 3 months, I'm out of the theatre/room faster than a jaguar.

Which is odd cause if it were an actual cartoon I could probably sit there and laugh my ass off, but if I'm looking at a CGI animal, my ass goes straight the grumpy old man screaming at kids to get off my lawn zone.

It's in production but the release date keeps getting pushed back.

original toothless is actually just a juvenile of a dragon specie that grows to be massive you dingus

You're a quantum faggot if you haven't seen KFP 1+2. Go watch that shit.

shrek

Crossover when?

Also, Shrek. It does the "unlikely hero" thing better than the other two. Also, HTTYD has the most boring, underdeveloped supporting cast ever.

Why is she strangling him

HTTYD without a doubt

Body

Same here

Shrek 2 is the best Shrek film and I enjoyed all 3 Kung-Fu Panda films but Dragons is the best franchise. 2 solid films, an excellent set of tv series. Bring on more Race to the Edge.

Kung Fu Panda by a long way.

KFP2>HTTYD>KFP1>SHREK2>SHREK1>HTTYD2=KFP3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All the other shrek sequels.

>Not watching Kung Fu Panda 1 and 2
Why Live?

You know you can't just not post a source with an image like that. Image search can't do shit with cropped pics

>I still think the best DreamWorks movie is El Dorado though
An acceptable answer, but I'd have to disagree with you on that one pham.

Well let's break this down:
>Shrek 1 is a pretty great move that Smash Mouth will never escape
>Shrek 2 was arguably just as good if not a bit better.
>Anything else Shrek related has pretty much been garbage

>HTTYD - GOAT tier movie, probably Dreamwork's single best
>HTTYD series on CN - meh tier, not garbage but not really something you'd seek out unless you were just bored
>HTTYD series on Netflix - meh+ tier, still not great but better than CNs run
>HTTYD2 kind of a mess. Suffered from rewrites when they realized their first ambitious story would confuse the actual kids in the audience

>KFP - Fun and artful movie, high up there
>KFP2 - If anything's going to challenge HTTYD for GOAT movie it's this one, best sequel they've done for sure.
>KFP nick series - meh to meh+ tier, really dreamworks TV runs have been kinda underwhelming.
KFP3 - Still good but really not the 'wrap up' the movies deserved, left a lot hanging, feels more like another middle child sequel but not as good as 2.

It's a tossup right now. HTTYD could still deliver on a killer 3rd movie whereas Shrek is ogre and KFP doesn't seem to have anything else planned, so I guess I'll give the nod to that.

Once

I'm not able to have a conversation about shrek for real anymore.

You can if you tried.
Get your game on.
Go play.

>shrek series
6 / 10

>how to train your dragon series
7.5 / 10

>kung fu panda series
5 / 10

>not the "wrap up" the movies deserved

there's going to be three more movies

I want to give a shout-out to The Croods itt.

Wonderful movie and has a pretty likeable Netflix series.

told

Cars

Kung Fu Panda

Even though the chosen one gimmick is getting old, the visuals, aesthetic, atmosphere, colour and music get me so fucking pumped.

youtube.com/watch?v=OvpNlbetJOI

>>kung fu panda series
>5 / 10
This is just severely incorrect and you should probably end your life.

Definitely Kung Fu Panda

I mean, better ___________ late_____ than _________ never

me

Sup Forums's KFP-boner is fucking retarded. The first one was just the usual "Student learns secret technique and becomes the ultimate Kung-Fu badass" thing that Drunken Master and countless other movies have done better, with an element of the usual "Loser learns to fit in" thrown in. There are seven other kung-fu masters--Shifu, Oogway, and the Furious Five--trying to defeat the villain, and none of them amounts to shit at the end of the day. A more accurate title would've been "Kung-Fu Movie-By-Numbers".

KFP 2 is even worse, being basically a rehash of the first movie with Po mastering another secret technique (Inner Peace) to defeat another vaguely tragic villain. Here though, the "tragic villain" schtick is even stupider since Shen is a remorseless, genocidal psychopath who even murders his own henchmen. Shen's master plan ("I'll invade all of China with seven ships!") is retarded, the new side characters are just as useless as the old ones, and the whole movie is basically just a long Wile E. Coyote episode where the protagonists repeatedly try and fail to stop Shen over and over until Po wins.

KFP is overrated and Sup Forums only likes it because they think sad backstories are 2deep and want to fuck animals.

Do you have anything to say about the other two series?

What's good about it?

hes probably some butt hurt HTTYD fan

Get good taste pleb

dragon but panda would top it if he ever fucks the tiger

Well, Croods 2 is still another year away, so we'll have to wait until then to see if it can support a multi movie franchise.

Man that episode was a bad trip
I really hope they don't do some shit where they resolve their differences and work together against Viggo or some shit.
Fuck that bitch and let her suffer

the

>Rise of the Guardians 2 never ever
why even live

The Croods is one of the few animated movies I can recall that has a positively-portrayed dad in it

Game

What does Sup Forums think about the puss in boots movie? For some reason it's always completely forgotten about.

Because I'm not a faggot who has to make it clear what fictional children's cartoon character I fantasize to be with rather than enjoying the actual medium for what it is.

I want a KFP animated series in this art style.
Just look at Tigress, she's so cute!

I prefer Shrek over the other two. Everyone agrees that the first two movies were great, the third was terrible, but I simply do not understand why the fourth movie is considered so bad.

It provides some great closure to the series and had a fun cast of characters and plot. Regarding the closure, it addressed the stages of life that modern men go through- the mid-life crisis or whatever you want to call it. The first movie illustrated his bachelor period, the second presented early marriage life, the third didn't do much well, and the fourth showed him fulfilling his position as father after overcoming his desire to turn back the clock.

Why does everyone else hate the fourth movie?

You're not? What are you doing on Sup Forums?

I'd wager most people haven't watched it to begin with and just pair the last two as bad since that was the case with 3. I haven't watched it myself.

well they DONT STOP CUMMIN AND THEY DONT STOP CUMMIN DONT STOP CUMMIN AND THEY DONT STOP CUMMIN DONT STOP CUMMIN AND THEY DONT STOP CUMMIN DONT STOP CUMMIN AND THEY DONT STOP CUMMIN DONT STOP CUMMIN AND THEY DONT STOP CUMMIN DONT STOP CUMMIN AND THEY DONT STOP CUMMIN DONT STOP CUMMIN AND THEY DONT STOP CUMMIN DONT STOP CUMMIN AND THEY DONT STOP CUMMIN DONT STOP CUMMIN AND THEY DONT STOP CUMMIN DONT STOP CUMMIN AND THEY DONT STOP CUMMIN DONT STOP CUMMIN AND THEY DONT STOP CUMMIN DONT STOP CUMMIN AND THEY DONT STOP CUMMIN DONT STOP CUMMIN AND THEY DONT STOP CUMMIN DONT STOP CUMMIN AND THEY DONT STOP CUMMIN

>this was for children.gif

They need more hot girls in cartoons maybe we'd have fewer faggots.

Instead they decided for budget 3D animation which looks dreadful. Stylized 2D is better than budget 3D any day.

How to Train Your Dragon

Kung Fu Panda 2

Shrek 2

How to Train Your Dragon 2

Kung Fu Panda

Kung Fu Panda 3

Shrek

Shrek 3

Shrek 4

That's from best to worst. I put that subject in the name field but the captcha ate it.

Depends on your personality I think. Shrek and KFP are highly watchable, very entertaining and very well made films. But I've never had one of my students tell me that it was their favourite movie. Whereas I get that all the time with HTTYD. The story just seems to resonate more, perhaps because it's a little more serious and bit more action-adventury.

Feels shit man. Holding out for a Netflix series. If Turbo and Peabody got one then there's still hope.

Panda. Haven't seen 3 but even if it's bad then it only has 1 bad movie anyway as opposed to Shrek's 2 bad movies.

HTTYD 2 wasn't bad either but it was definitely mediocre.

>The original toothless
The original toothless was a baby version of the most badass killer dragon in the world.

>The Seadragonus Giganticus Maximus, or just Sea-Dragon for short, is a dragon species in the books. These preposterously huge fire-breathing dragons are the size of a mountain, and are very dangerous; they kill for sport.

Execution > concept

How to Train your Dragon. But Kung-Fu Panda's pretty good too. Never Shrek.

It's the worst of the bunch by a wide margin but it's visually very beautiful.

If How to Train Your Dragon 3 doesn't end with the extinction of all dragons, all of them, then Dreamworks has no spine whatsoever and I'm blacklisting them from my life.

What are the odds that HTTYD3 will include Toothless finding a girl nightfury to mate with?

I'm honestly surprised they didn't pull that sooner. What/who would be the villain? An even bigger dragon than the last again? More hunters/tamers? Rival riders?

Wasn't there a special about that not happening?

>What/who would be the villain?

>An even bigger dragon than the last again?
>More hunters/tamers?
>Rival riders?
Worse. Normies

Dreamworks will be progressive and make toothless transgender

Unlikely. HTTYD3 is already confirmed to match with the beginning of the books. Wherein basically there are no more dragons in the world. How exactly that happens is unknown, but they do disappear.

My bet is on the villain or conflict being the wider world. Basically the Christians/Franks that the Vikings came into contact with in real life, and Hiccup comes to realise that if the rest of the world becomes aware of the existence of dragons they would just want to turn them into weapons - which would lead to the destruction of both humans and dragons in a terrible war. So they have to send the dragons away.

And he sends Toothless away to start a family. Mark my words. Baby nightfuries will happen because money.

This fight here

*right

youtube.com/watch?v=kuaeawQhMJw
All he wanted was for everyone he loved to live.

except his mother-in-law for most of the movie

Panda. KFP2 is still my fav movie from Dreamworks next to Prince of Egypt.

That's what I meant

3 was just unnecessary and silly, what with the F5 being useless AGAIN, Po getting a powerup AGAIN, pandas out fighting legendary Kung Fu masters through the power of being lazy asses, etc.