The only one lower than a nigger is an Uncle Tom nigger

The only one lower than a nigger is an Uncle Tom nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/356069-milwaukee-sheriff-blames-urban-policies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill yourself.

how so?

do you even know what a Uncle tom or house nigger is?

kys

Clarke is based af

On a side note I'm kind of annoyed at what passes as "black" in the US, 1 drop rule just seems dumb and this guy definitely doesn't look like someone you'd see in Nigeria or Sudan etc

Quadroons should just call themselves mixed like Clarke and Obama.

Yeah, I guess wanting to live in a civilization is wrong

>yessum mastah, da police dindu nuffin wrong sir

He's an embarassing coon. At least regular niggers have pride in their race. This filthy monkey has a white wife too. He hates the fact he's a nigger, so he lashes out at his own people for his masters approval.

Yeah kill yourself op

High IQ blacks like clarke are fine. They literally do nothing wrong.

kys britcuck

Don't you have a house to burn down, monkey?

>At least regular niggers have pride in their race.
Why?

You can have your reply, but I'm not giving you a (You). Low quality bait.

>niggers have pride in their race
HOL UP CUH

Are you ashamed of your judoka? The whole world thinks less of you thanks to his performance.

Apologise to Israel. Now.

>The whole world thinks less of you because some guy refused to shake a kike's hand
good

British have never had a black prime minister, even in ficiton

>guaranteed replies

this.
This nigger cop needs to back the fuck off. He's not based, niggers can't be based.

Based AF and has your well being in mind so you call him an Uncle tom? Nigga you dumb! He is the type of Black Man your culture NEEDS to get out of the ghetto. This niggle behavior will result in violent clashes with cultures that you have never truly experienced in its most unleashed states thus resulting in your cultures full repression and or demise. Get smart man, learn something real about being a human and stop poking the sleeping giants.

‘Cauldrons of anarchy’: Milwaukee police chief blames urban policies for riot rt.com/usa/356069-milwaukee-sheriff-blames-urban-policies/

> Black cop shoots monkey with a loaded gun who turned towards him without dropping the gun

> Dindus riot, loot and burn down black shopowners' businesses

> Faggot OP blames the sheriff for wanting this to stop

Kill yourself OP

Niggers can't, but some black men can.

And I remember someone telling me on this site that blacks don't police each other to "be black enough".

So you get a black man that's civilised and you say he's lower, what are you? Some kind of park-monkey grime nigger?

Black "person" = nigger
No exceptions.

He really is a disgrace. It was funny watching him like a deer in headlights on CNN

>HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT WAS A LIE ERADICATE THE FILTH AND THE SCUM AND THE TRASH
>Sheriff what does this have to do with Baton Rouge
>OH MY BAD I THOUGHT YOU BROUGHT ME ON SO I CAN RANT ABOUT BLACK LIVES MATTER FOR 10 MINUTES LIKE THEY BRING ME OUR TO DO ON FOX NEWS LIKE A GOOD AUTHORITARIAN HOUSE NEGRO

It's the nigger with no scruples, morals who capitulates to crackas coercion. It'll sell it's own children to keep crackas in the "style to which they're accustomed.

How does it feel to know that the only people who admire you are American blacks because they believe that you yourselves are niggers?
How does it feel to know that your most competitive industry is begging?
How does it feel to know that the last time you did anything relevant or interesting was millenia ago?
How does it feel to know that your KANGZ are always portrayed by white men and women, because your people are considered ugly and unclean?
How does it feel to know that your ancient rulers are commonly held, by Christians, Jews and the West, to have been slave drivers and hubristic cowards?
How does it feel to know that the Jews are more highly regarded than your race of swarming Tuskan raiders?
How does it feel to know that the actions of your 'sportsmen' actually made the rest of the world more sympathetic to the plight of the Jews and Israel?

>nigga quite literally is the po-lice
>uncle tom

the 1800's called, they want you gassed

tl;dr
feels good

So because this guy has actually rational thought and achieved something in life he is your enemy?

Stay in the ghetto you failed excuse of life.
Fucking parasites

that is a black gentleman not a nigger

he is woke as fuck

Kill yourself

Check the attitude friend, you don't know who you're talking to nor the power we wield.

>proud of being black

?

i dont get the joke

>Black guy escapes the nigger mentality
>Niggers get mad

Why? We specifically bred niggers to be the way they are today, and natural nigger genes are even more retarded. There truly are no exceptions to nigger mentality.

Shapiro's not even autistic like how most Jews are.

>pride in their race

but... this nothing to be proud of user...

Absolutely, cultured blacks that can actually be a part of this country without fucking it up are worse than subhuman niggers. Tell me more.

>30 cents has been deposited in your account

>>>/stormfront/

>uncle tom
He never once blames black racially for their problems but pins the blame on democratic political policies instead also how is he a tom for hating criminal blacks every black hates criminal blacks with a passion so much that they move away from them as soon as they get money.

Sheriff Clarke is based. He's the wokest motherfucker around.

no he may stay in the reich
an american reich will be a voluntarialy segrigated confederacy. NS blacks / mex / mixed are free to stay in mixed lands. or their own ethnostates. euros can have their pure states. we will all be united militarily against ZOG. All are welcome into a military pact with us against ZOG. Including Israeli NS if they can ever grab their own country away from the international enemy of humanity.

I'm seriously thinking new CTR tactics is make stormfront threads for desinformation.
Stop CTR shill you're being a racist

Educated and law abiding black folks hate niggers more than anyone on the face of the earth.

No no no, because you see 'woke' individuals recognise that working together with whites or holding down a job would be a crime against their own kind. In representing the authority of the establishment he seeks to enslave and to undermine the pride of his people! Haven't you been enjoying our programming? I strongly urge you to watch Dear White People again without delay!

Nice try CTR

>giving him welfare

Stop feeding the problem.

You faggot. Uncle toms are the only tolerable ones

I love how Sup Forums blindly hates black people no matter what.

Uncle Toms are doing the best they can. If you're born black, the best thing you can possibly do is try to get a good job and raise a normal family. What the fuck else are they supposed to do? Would you rather have them murdering in the streets? We have enough of that bullshit

Assuming the OP and posts echoing the OP aren't trolling, you are all scum bags and make normal racists like me look bad.

AYO

GR8 BRITSTAIN

DAT NIGGA B A HUNNA %% WOKE AF

FUCK OFF

t. Ahmed

>This nigger cop needs to back the fuck off. He's not based, niggers can't be based.

Who could be behind this post?

That "uncle Tom" could kick your scrawny ass right back to your shitty island Ackmed.

OP, you have to go back