this is worse then black guys mixing with our women desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3s7Wk1K1E3s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenogenesis
time.com/3748019/same-sex-couples-biological-children/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

desu bi-chicks are a good shot at getting a 3-way, so i dont mind this shit

Vampires mixing with white women?

Is it sarcasm? Unless they themselves can mix, which wouldn't cause an outrage in the first place since it would be seen as natural or whatever.

>wine with orange juice
my teeth hurt just looking at that

>Sup Forums is now against cute girls having sex with each other
This train is coming off the rails.

these are two white women not breeding white babies because they are degenerate and #lovewins

The practice of "schoolgirl lesbians" is a good way for young girls to expend their sexual/emotional energy in a safe way. But it's something that should be grown out of, like referring to oneself in the third-person.

two lesbian women have more chances of breeding than straight autist neets.

not really since if those two girls decided to be coal burners they would likely produce 6 niglet spawns who would grow up on welfare with no daddy

>Not posting that lesborubbing, diildosharing, juicesflowing shit online

Damn right off the rails

It's called a mimosa and that's not wine, it's champagne. How old are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=3s7Wk1K1E3s

ASS TO ASS

I only drink Kirkland light beer I dont drink any cum cocktails

They don't know how to mimosa. Also that's the cheapest god awful bubbly you can get

You're right this must be stopped

B&

Its a fucking Mimosa, you ignorant fuck. And that is Champagne with Orange Juice, not wine.

user don't like your tone
user think you a fagget

your a fucking fruity drink chugging faggot

No its not you dumb cuck, why do you want more niggers in the world

woooo such a difference

it's a shitty drink all the same

Right, because sex is the only form of procreation. You're an idiot, user. This couple will have more children than you

Yeah fucking right. Niggers are the worst thing to happen to this planet.

That's pretty white trash. You should live a little. There is nothing better than a whiskey sour or tequila sunrise.

lesbians don't exist you retard

instead of being butthurt, perfect your physique and your game and go for that threesome lad

I believe in you

>some fucking dyke paying for turkey baster sperm is procreation

I am marrying my fiance once she finishes her PHD and we will be open to as many children as God gives us

Mimosas just make me want a beer.

underrated

these chicks are just confused, watch them end up with a kid in their late 30s anyways.

>this is worse then black guys mixing with our women

No it's not. You'd rather die knowing mankind is gone because women don't reproduce anymore than knowing your granddaughter is having her third black child from different fathers.

>as God gives us
>an actual Christcuck
Thanks for the laugh, user

Wut? You mean adoption or something? I hope you don't think lesbians can reproduce asexually...

Any random ahmed has more chances of breeding than all the "male" bongs in bongistan.

BLACKED Irish

I couldn't care less about lesbian relationships. They don't contribute to the AIDS epidemic.
I hate these disgusting pride parades though. The one in San Francisco is absolutely degenerate.

its 2016 we are just days away from splicing the dna of two women together and forming test tube babies

>an actual fedoralord

I'm not surprised, this is Sup Forums.

They can be artificially inseminated, typically white lesbian couples choose to have children from white sperm donors.

bi women just means you can inseminate both when they want children.

Champagne is made with grapes you stupid cunt.

Needs Sperm, dumb fuck

I'm fucking a girl RIGHT NOW who was gay for like two years brahs... Pussy tight as idk what. But you can't worry about these girls. Some gay couples even choose to have kids from a doner. Being gay is just "in" at the moment.. Pic related btw

>marry a whore who went to college
What a retard.
And God doesn't give you babbies, he doesn't do anything because he doesn't exist. You put babbies in your bitch.
>some fucking dyke paying for turkey baster sperm is procreation
What do you think it is?

These girls will break up in 6 months once the oxytocin wears off(protip: the first 18 months of a relationship are a honeymoon phase and eventually that initial feeling will wear off 100% of the time).

Once they lose that loving feeling they'll bicker and argue like women are prone to do, and split. They'll both be married to men and undergoing fertility treatments by 35 once that biological clock starts ticking down.

>schoolgirl lesbians
Reminds me of the time I was on the train to college and these 2 schoolgirls split up from their friends and sat behind my friend (who was opposite from me) and started kissing for like 5 minutes.

iPS soon.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenogenesis

>35 year olds having multiple autistic children.
how fucking horrifying
I mean we will not use any contraception to block life from being formed. My wife is getting an Education PHD and will teach at a community college while I be a good househusband

It's called a Mimosa, it's a healthy breakfast drink.

It's OK. When your Muslim pets get in power they'll throw them both off a roof, after they've gang raped them first of course.

You're welcome.

Champagne is a sparkling wine, nimrod

>sugar and booze in the fucking morning
its for fucking alcoholics just like screwdrivers

You know that because you drink it at brunch with Raul and Esteban?

I don't think they're actually lesbians.

I'm going to need photographic proof of them engaging in lesbian activities before I believe this disgusting accusation.

>t. Mahmoud Al-Londistani

Alcoholics who drink champagne are the right kind of alcoholics.

This thread has been made countless times before, with more than OP's picture.

Champagne is a wine you uncultured faggot.

wow, love hot lesbians.... problem?

>There is nothing better than a whiskey sour or tequila sunrise.
Wrong. Beer.

>champagne with orange juice
>it's called mimosa

First time on the internet?

Champagne is differentiated from wine as it is carbonated.

Mm, sounds hot.
It's better for a girl to mess around with girls when she's young so she's not getting fucked by boys.
>My wife is getting an Education PHD and will teach at a community college while I be a good househusband
You're just making yourself sound amore and more of a fag.

Nah, a real alcoholic wouldn't bother with champagne.

That's more along the lines of a drunk soccer mom being an alcoholic vs the roll out of the bed and pound some liquor before the DTs start to set in sort of alcoholic.

I haven't seen it. And I'm going to need that evidence.

>consensual sex in the missionary position to further the white race
>fag

Post scissor fucking now please

>your cunt working will you're a "househusband"
>a little bitch
Pick both.

women with pronounced canines is my fetish

>I am so underage, I don't know what a mimosa is

>The practice of "schoolgirl lesbians" is a good way for young girls to expend their sexual/emotional energy in a safe way.
Dykes have the highest rate of domestic violence of any group, by a huge huge margin.

Take off those anime-tinted goggles and look at reality.

>It's better for a girl to mess around with girls when she's young so she's not getting fucked by boys.

I agree, some girl got pregnant at 15 when I was at school kek

>women
>making decisions

Top fucking kuk

>adult dykes is the same as middle school girls
Nah, mate
>I agree, some girl got pregnant at 15 when I was at school
There's nothing wrong with teen pregnancy, teenage girls should be getting pregnant. The problem is unwed mothers. Teenage girls should be married then pregnant.
And girls shouldn't be in school at all.

The whole purpose of Sup Forums has been to undo the years, sometimes even decades, of conditioning and brain-washing we have undergone to make us think that diversity is good, that homosexuality should be encouraged, that miscegenation is always better. We are in a situation where the White race is threatened all over the world. Of course you should discourage lesbianism! We need our women to reproduce, Kek be damned!

What is andre

Reported

That drink combination is just as ghetto as red wine and coca cola.

Why not move to a trailor park and be done with it?

Fucking trash.

Kek, this is great b8

spotted the fags

I didn't know what a mimosa was until I read this post and it's responses.

the vast majority of those arent even real lesbians, they are feminists pretending to be lesbians for political reasons. Literally google political lesbian

Also any lesbian who dresses acts and looks like a man isnt a woman anymore, they are an FTM transsexual.

>the whole purpose of Sup Forums is XX leejunshit campaign

How about, discussing politics without censor? If you want to be a leejunshit go to cripplechan.

This is like a dream scenario for a lot of guys.

Two lipstick lesbians are bored, tired of living in sin, and want one guy to share and give them children.

You basically become a gorilla or male lion with a two woman harem.

No, it's not.
The only way would be if they were stereotypical short, fat, buzz cut bull dykes. Then it's maybe equal, but not worse.

Are you suggesting that homosexuality is a cause of brainwash?

I hate niggers but I hate lesbians more

>Mimosa
I agree with you OP

>unironically beleiveing anecdotes posted to Sup Forums with no actual evidence

How fucking retarded are you to believe stories posted on here? Hes obviously lying

Is that girl on the right the one in that pic where they're sat drinking vodka and energy drink?

They're young and cute. It's a phase. 1 year? Really?

Mixing champagne with anything is like mixing wine with anything - truly fucking pleb tier. If you don't like a bitter/astringent/sour drink, fuck off back to soda-pops.

Don't call me a fag, you don't even know your drinks bucko.

Stem cell to germ cell synthesis is around the corner, and thus children with two biological mothers:
time.com/3748019/same-sex-couples-biological-children/

The autist part of me agrees with this. Sup Forums's goal is being objective in a world becoming more and more focused on nuance and not making people feel bad for their decisions. It doesn't matter that its #CURRENTYEAR. Society didn't develop social conventions surrounding marriage, gender roles, religion, etc over thousands of years by chance. They developed because they are the most optimal for humans to prosper. All of the modern degenerate shit has happened throughout history in various forms and always signals the end of civilization. Read Oswald Spengler, Camille Paglia, etc. who have all this discussed these things in depth.

They haven't even opened the bottles. How more fake can this get.

Seems plausible enough. A strong marker of [current year] is when people, especially women, care more about documenting their activities for consumption on social media than actually enjoying them.

It's also a trick to make you think being cucked is hot. Lesbians chase straight girls in relationships under the guise of friendship all the time.

"straight girls"
If a girl can seduced by another women it means shes attracted to her and thus is bisexual (even if she doesnt realize it). If a girl is straight she cant be seduced by other women. Its really that simple