What does Sup Forums think about Vixen?

What does Sup Forums think about Vixen?

Hardmode: dont think with your dick

The show or Vixen in general?

The show was good, but far too short.

vixens are pretty cool, but I prefer foxes

Vixen is kinda cool. I feel like she would be really popular if DC would let her have her own book and let her be by her self and not apart of a team.
Her cartoon is good and season 2 sounds cool.

The show was way too short. Nice that we are getting another run of shorts and that it was successful to give us also a cartoon The Ray short series too.
Basically it lived up to all hopes and expectations I had of it:
>get character brought into the greater CW shows
>get second season
>spawn another cartoon for another character

I wish it wasn't just one episode broken up into little bits.

Animation was solid, action was cool and holy shit my dick was hard the entire time. I wanna have sex with her SO FUCKING BAD

It reminds me how much I hate arrow but Ironically love him guest starring in The Flash

I've only encountered her in

>DCAU
>CW-verse
>Morrison's Animal Man

But I enjoyed her in each iteration. Would like to see her in more

CW Ray Palmer is getting a cartoon?

the flash was so slow in the show, made no sense to me

No, the Ray from the Freedom Fighters, light energy hero, is getting a CW cartoon

He's gonna be gay

Remember the nu52 Ray series where the Ray used his powers to change his race to impress his girlfriend's parents?

Feminist bait and trash like Nausicaa, further proof how far Sup Forums has fallen for given garbage like this half a glance.

false flagging hambeast pls

Please, please, please don't tell me its the Lucien Gates, New 52 Ray that they're making gay. His interactions with his gf was one of the best damn parts about the book. Look at to see.

"Meh" like everything CWshit.

Fuck off, you worthless dickless piece of shit, I'm so sorry that I know shit when I see it and how disgusting the concept of 'strong female lead' is.

No, it's Morrison's Multiversity version of the Ray, who was already gay.

>Hardmode: dont think with your dick
but that's the opposite of hard mode

Decent

yes, you are right, all your knowledge is shit

Vixen is pretty cool. Lots of potential and unique powers and she is a legacy hero. Looking forward to seeing her grandma in Legends.

Meh. But she's main cast in LoT season 2 now right?