>get flu
>die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BcNPjUraXrA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_World
youtube.com/watch?v=IcZeGMuQ2oo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is such a dumb clickbaity story.

Two kids in my city died of the flu this week. I also have the flu. RIP.

Can we sue her for slander?

If she didn't think her life was worth $116, why should society? Looks like the market efficiently allocated resources where they were most valued once again.

Hello Friedman

Listen, partner, flue doesn't exist if you pray to our lord Jesus Christ

youtube.com/watch?v=BcNPjUraXrA

Tons of people die of flu every year.

What the fuck kind of flu medication cost $116

praise jebus

why does her husband call her by her last name?

This. Flu shots are free and you can buy Theraflu over the counter for like 6 bucks that gets rid of the flu in like 24 to 48 hours. Theyre just making up fake news

tf? My local CVS gives it to you for 25 bucks without insurance, plus your GP should give it to you for free if you just schedule an appointment.

>have flu
>get paracetamol for €5
>survive
Dodged a real bullet here.

And yet Trump said NHS is a shit compared to American healthcare system lmao

what is this "flu medication"in the first place? antivirals that would have only have had a beneficial effect within hours? doubtful it would have had an impact

Tamiflu, what she was prescribed.

those usually aren't 30 year olds

this

dying from the flu is literally third world

Usually not but it's not rare either.
Sometimes the immune system tends to overcompensate a viral infection, such as flu, and this can be deadly.

you are retarded.

aussieflu was a one off

no u

well america is a third world third rate third class slum
people just now recognize it?

Dont worry, the influenza virus will just call it quits one day and stop shifting its genetics

>flu medication
what?

we're 4th world, you projecting 3rd world borat bigot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_World

This desu, if you're prescribed that it means its serious, most people get by on just treating the symptoms that's why flu medicine is usually cheap.

That's fucking cold, why do you assume she had that money in the first place? It's not that easy for working class living paycheck to paycheck to go a week without eating or to use gas money they need to get to work.

I don't know if you're being ironic here but people do make this argument seriously in the US, it's fucking sick.

>one off
that's the point, faggot, this flu season is "one off".

>3rd world borat bigot
excuse me? i am solid 2nd world borat bigot moving onto 1.5 world borat bigot

Google what tamiflu is. It is only prescribed when you just get flu when you can't even tell if it is "serious" yet. Basically the idea is if you take it asap, it might lessen the symptoms. But most people don't take it because by the time they realized they have flu it has been more than a couple of days. Other than that, there is no medication from flu. "Serious" means there are complications caused by flu, not the flu itself.

>there is no medication from flu

Someone post the guy who died from diabetes because his crowdfunding was $50 short of being able to buy some insulin.

I wish we had better healthcare. Sometimes when I go to the GP for a consultation I insist she check my balls so the money's not wasted.

Either price of medicine in USA is really inflated or health insurance over there fucking sucks.

I had a real bad flu last week and was prescribed tamiflu, which cost 85$ the one I was to take, and I only had to pay like 10 bucks since insurance covered the rest.

>muh fake news
The shots have had a retardedly low success rate this year. Plus she's a teacher. She works with snotty kids all day. It's much more likely she would get the flu. It's no secret that many Americans have trouble getting basic healthcare.

>116$ is big money for ameripoors
lmao my monthly vodka bill is 250$

>canadian with healthcare
wut?

Flu shots are a fucking meme. There isn't a better medication then herbal tea and rest.

people need to get sick or else your immunity will mess up

abuse of drugs is not the answer

God bless America
youtube.com/watch?v=IcZeGMuQ2oo

amen

flu medication in america

>be teacher
>think $116 is too much
>#YOLO
She deserved it. This isn't like she was poor or the medicine was $10,000

>Hello Friedman
Are you serious. You think $116 for a teacher is unaffordable for medicine?

>It's no secret that many Americans have trouble getting basic healthcare.
She's a teacher. She would have had healthcare. The teacher's union males sure they get top benefits.

How’s being in darkness for months? Is it like the Stone Age again?

>If she didn't think her life was worth $116, why should society?

*slides a box of tylenol across the counter*
that'll be $2000 plus tip bitch ass nigga

*gets shot*

looks fake as shit

>flu medication