Trump BTFO by himself again

vox.com/2016/8/16/12452806/trump-praise-hillary-clinton-history

Explain Donald Trump's long history of praising Hillary Clinton, saying she's good at her job, and that he supports specific deals she would be making such as with Iran. From where I'm standing, this confirms that almost everything Donald Trump says on the campaign trail is pure pandering.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtu50I9IMys
youtube.com/watch?v=xNZBAWpCmk4
youtube.com/watch?v=WXLmmYRjDKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Schmoozing the corrupt Sec. of State of the USA has its benefits

not to mention having a corrupt NY senator in your back pocket is pretty cool too

But I thought Trump tells it like it is, and more importantly, hates corruption and would never kiss up to anyone for political favors? Face it, at best he's an idiot, and at worst he's a liar who actually likes Clinton to boot.

#imwithher - Donald Trump

>and more importantly, hates corruption and would never kiss up to anyone for political favors?
Lol what? He's gone on record at his rallies many times directly stating under no uncertain terms that he was part of the corporate cabal that ruled Washington.

He has said he used all those corrupt fucks for his businesses to succeed. You haven't watched a SINGLE full speech have you?

>Tara Golshan

Pic related, it's her.

Then why would you buy his claim that he is able, or even willing, to fix the corrupt system that he obviously enjoys? Are Trump supporters seriously so cucked that the men says to their face that he reaps the benefits of corrupt government that tramples its citizens rights, and they still support him?

Beat

It is a sad day for the Democrats when they field a candidate that so many hate, that their strongest opposition to the opposing candidate is that he supported the Democrat candidate.

With such irony, I wonder how this is a case of Trump stumping himself.

and hillary has opposed illegals longer than she has supported them

youtube.com/watch?v=dtu50I9IMys

youtube.com/watch?v=xNZBAWpCmk4

youtube.com/watch?v=WXLmmYRjDKw

>strongest opposition to the opposing candidate
Says who? I'm calling out Trumptards and the best you come up with is "that's the worst you can come up with?" It's not even close to the worst, and yet you still can't explain it. That says a lot.

It's politics, Obama said worse than Trump about Hillary and no democrat or republican cares now that he's endorsing her.

>Then why would you buy his claim that he is able, or even willing, to fix the corrupt system that he obviously enjoys?

Because Donald's business relies on people rising to middle class status and desiring to experience the largesse of rich living and therefore spending money on Trump products.

Also, who else are we going to vote for? Hillary? Stein? Johnson? Donald is the only one who directly and openly states the fact he was part of a cabal of corruption and now seeks to fix it. The others are stooges for the establishment.

Its so pathetic when CTR tries to bring up old news constantly

>Donald is the only one who directly and openly states the fact he was part of a cabal of corruption
Correct.

>and now seeks to fix it
Literal drooling naivete.

I mean let that doublethink carry you as far as it will, I guess, more power to you. But even if Trump had a chance of getting elected it would just mean you getting cucked while he profits from his corrupt position of power, same as Hillary. As you say, the only difference is he's already admitted that's exactly what he'll do.

>Trump is bad because he supported the woman I'm voting for.
This is the entire theme of this slide thread you've dug yourself into, CTR. Either own up to it or just make another bait slide thread.

>I mean let that doublethink carry you as far as it will, I guess, more power to you.

Did you ignore the rest of my post? Answer me. If Donald is lying, then who else are we to vote for? Not voting is just the same as voting for the corporate stooges in power. Donald is the only one who has spoken out against the cabal, and actively tries to reject and subvert their influence. Whether you think its an act is up to you, but again what are the alternatives?

Give OP his 0.05 cents.

Yes.

Yes they are.

You should have thought of that before you nominated the scum bag.

You don't Honestly believe voting hillary is the way to go do you?

Why do Liberals/CTR shills leave out the fact that he's given money to people from every single party?

Can we get the original. Not the Photoshoped version.

Christ you monkeys are retarded.

Do us all a favor and sit the primaries out in 2020.

Dahnald can't stop he will never stop embarrassing himself

And Hilldog can't keep control of her emails

You mean to tell me that one candidate is opposed to another in an election? wtf now I hate trump....