Why am I not surprised?

>all the anti marvel threads that popped up after this thread
Holy shit non-whites are upser

Uma delicia

Fucking hell, his name is Subhuman.

>that one vietnamese guy

>that one based black Kenyan guy
based!

I'd probably like Zack Snyder's movies better if I couldn't speak English too.

>jewish executives profit from an increasingly mongrelized, double-digit-IQ populace who loves capeshit and low-culture consumerist shit
REALLY made me think

What MCU movies are worse than Snyder's DC movies?
Serious question. Thor 2?

But you are a beaner too, Pedro.

t. Deepak

>Holy shit non-whites are upser
Learn to speak English, Pajeet.

SEETHING

Funny thing is that Marvelcucks think their movies are somehow smarter and "white".

Poo in loo, Vishnu.

Thank you my Aryan friend

LMFAO DC FAGGOTS CONFIRMED FOR UNDERAGE TACO BENDING FENCE HOPPING BEANERS

I FUCKING KNEW IT

NO WONDER THEY LIKE THAT DARK BULLSHIT IT MATCHES THEIR FILTHY SUBHUMAN SKIN

JESUS CHRIST THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF DC

Compare the leads of the biggest Marvel films to the leads of the DC films. Marvel is lily white compared to the kikes leading DC's biggest franchises. Nice goalpost move though Juan, enjoy going back you filthy subhuman.

LE BASED BLACK GUY AMIRITE FELLOW WHITE DC MAGAPEDE?! BLESS ISRAE- I MEAN DC!

lel

>girl actually named ISIS

build wall

Don't you have some streets to shit on, Apu?

>tfw no sexy beaner gf to take to a DC movie and have her explain to me why she thinks it isn't shit before I tie her up in the basement of my lake house and beat her until she is just a bloody ball of pain and suffering and in almost a catatonic state then show her image after image from Snyder films showing what an unbsubtle hack he is until she finally realizes what mistakes she has made in her life the cut her head off with a hacksaw and weigh her body down in the lake with rocks so no one ever finds her

LMAO I KNOW MY ARYAN BLUE EYED GENTLEMAN! PAJEET BTFO

Why do Mexicans hate themselves so much, Pablo?

>The brown Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a brown Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.” One cannot defend himself against the brown Jew. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense. Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the brown Jew wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the brown Jew really fears: to attack. The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the dock. So it always was in the past when a person or a movement fought the brown Jew.

>Samefaggot this upset about getting called out on being a shitskin that he can't decide whether to call a beaner or poo in loo

LEL I'm whiter than you ever will be. Want to compare pictures you fucking shitskin? Bet you won't.

Wew lad

Based OWG

LEL I'm whiter than you ever will be
kek no you are not, DESIGNATED

You do know that South America is predominately Catholic, right?

so the marvel vs dc shit is just a shitskin war?

Post your pic then, Juan Bin Pooin. Like I said, you won't. Shitskin.

t. Self-hating shitskin

Still waiting for that picture you self hating tacobending hindu.

And? These DC loving ones are obviously brown kikes.

Yes, it consists of capeshit loving shitskins calling each other shitskins. Look at these two cunts
I guarantee both of them are either smelly indians or nasty mexicans.

yes

I laughed out loud at this post thank you OP

>"I definitely have a strong sense of my Jewish and Israeli identity. I did my two year military service, I was brought up in a very Jewish, Israeli family environment, so of course my heritage is very important to me. I want people to have a good impression of Israel. I don't feel like I'm an ambassador for my country, but I do talk about Israel a lot - I enjoy telling people about where I come from and my religion."

>Gal Gadot won the Miss Israel title in 2004, and represented Israel at the 2004 Miss Universe beauty pageant.

>She and her husband Hymie welcomed their first child, a daughter named Shloma Finklebaum Weintraub Goldstein, in November 2011.

>White people can't have spanish last names

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

COME TO BRAZIL

>this angers the paki mudslime

i love gal "gaza must burn" gadot

>Marvel is lily white
Marvel is about to release a movie where almost the entire cast is niggers

Try again you fucking subhuman.
Post your pic, I posted mine, lets see just how white you supposedly are you mexigordo or poo in loo subhuman.
>If you hate kikes then you're a filthy mudslime
Not how it works, kike.

>A movie
>Compared to every single movie

Moving those goalposts pretty far Hymie Kikeberg.

>mfw DC beaners get btfo by a girl

>no timestamp
dumb roastie

I will never watch another dc movie again if you be my gf

pls post u r feets

>Not realizing capeshit is just a war between shitskins
The overwhelming majority of third worlder shills are definitely DC though. Just look at the catalog.

do the V simbol if that's you

>a mongrel

>Roastie

Back to /reddit9k/ with you Juan.

This, do it.

Now post your real picture, Paco.

Another castizo on Sup Forums? What part of Mexico are you from?

do this but up your pusy and ashole!

>beaners
>brazilians
Whats geography?

huemonkeys are honestly worse than beaners
>uma delicia

>DCucks btfo by a girl
Kek

>Uma delicia!

Not her but DCucks are pathetic and I wish you would all leave this board. You are literally the gamergater console war preteen nonwhites from Sup Forumseddit that migrated her after you got permabanned. Disgusting and sad.

t. Pajeet

Still waiting on that picture you subhuman.

Marvel is for white people

>can't post a picture doing the V sign becuase it wasn't you in the original pic
>"b-but here have this one of a "white" mexican with a Captain America t-shirt doing it!"
>"DCpajeet BTFO amirite?

DESIGNATED

Before the release of BvS
>It will be the Dawn of Capekino.
>Marvel is going to get BTFO.
>"It will be a philosophical political drama that explores mankind's need for hope and the dangers of absolute power".
>Zack Snyder will deliver... In Zack Snyder we trust.
>People loved it, received a standing ovation.
>It's being called the next Dark Knight
>Literally EVERYONE loved it!

After the release of BvS
>Critics don't matter, they're paid off by marvel and/or just have a skewed view since they're so used to Marvel movies they can't appreciate true CAPEKINO!
>Just look at the user score, fans obviously love the movie.
>Citizen Kane and 2001 also had mixed reviews when they came out!
>Its deeper and smarter than people think, too much for Marvel fans.

After 1 week of the release of BvS
>Reviews don't matter, fans love it and it will still beat out Avengers.
>It will still beat out Ironman 3.
>Its going to break a billion.
>I-its making more than Ant-Man and Captain America, g-guys.
>Avatar had a slow build up too!
>People just don't understand the genius of this film.
>It came out on Easter Weekend, g-guys that's why there's an 81% drop off in Box Office numbers. It doesn't mean anything!
>Suicide Squad will turn things around, g-guys I p-promise!
>It takes multiple viewings to really get the underlying theme and symbolism of this """"""""film"""""""
>It broke even guys, don't believe otherwise even when presented with multiple sources
>In time people will come to appreciate the true genious of this movie.
>*Insert 9 Post Copypasta describing how deep BvS really is*
>If you don't like how Superman and/or Batman are portrayed, you're playing in to what Snyder tried to do all along.

This was the natural progression of the DC Fan. Its actually quite fascinating the denial that they suffer. At this point I honestly think people are just memeing for (you)s.

>another girl
that's not how it works faggot,are you going to pic random girls pics each one of them doing a new simbol? also you're not white

do the circle simbol if that's you, this time THE SAME FUCKING GIRL

HURR wasn't me dumbass, I had to cover the horrifying zit I have. You ever gonna post your pic or just stay blown the fuck out?

You are not white though.

DC pajeets on suicide watch and keep getting blown out by a girl and still not posting their own pics because they are NOT WHITE. Sad!

if you wanna fake the photo better you should put the "img_142" in caps, I've never seen it titled in lowercase before

DCucks btfo!

Father is from Finland, mother is from Norway, nice try though you subhuman. You gonna post your pic now?

Now post a timestamp and we're golden. You can show us your tits too.

Well looks like you did post your pics. Are the DCucks gonna post their pictures now?

Five of you DCucks post your pics proving you are white and I will post tits on Sup Forums. It won't happen though because there aren't five white DC fans.

Holy fuck. DCucks so something good for once in your lives and post those pics

awesome, now do the circle simbol to end all doubts

>DCucks getting bullied by some fucking girl
You know, between this and last night's tattoo fetus shit, Sup Forums's got some good shit lately.

>Danesh Comics
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not posting shit until the DCucks post their pics. Otherwise this is pointless and I already proved myself right.

why not?Is just a random easy simbol, you're not showing your tits or anything...

>All the DCpajeets suddenly disappear once a girl challenges them to post pics like she did
Holy fuck, someone cap this thread before something happens

Someone Photoshop snyder face to guy eating the monkey and marvel be in the soup. SOPA DE MARVEL

>tfw marlel makes more overseas than DC

>DCucks are all spics

explains a lot since they are the same kind of tryhard "mature" teenagers who shit up xbox live

Because I already proved what I wanted to prove. Now they have to reciprocate. I'll even do that hand sign around my left nipple if you want if they do it.

Not her but she's already posted two pics. DCucks can't produce even one white guy or what's wrong? Why would she even have to jump through hoops about it?

Why you changed your clothes?