twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Azor Jon

>tfw Grey Worm might be doid

Azor Meera

daily reminder

>Jon is shown to be cool, calm, and collected
>Brave, kind, and fair
>Obviously intelligent, or at least not stupid
>Suddenly decides to choke the man with the largest army in the north who saved him on the battlefield for saying he likes his sister

Why are they ruining Jon's chracter?

Who's your favorite character in the show? For me it's Euron Greyjoy: Intelligent, chauvinistic and with a wicked sense of humor

whats the godseye thing?

>littlefinger
>smart

He didn't want to hear about SHANSHA'S ARSHE being porked by the sleaziest man in Westeros

Preston ignored my question again

Where would you settle?

For the night is dark and full of bourgeoise!

youtube.com/watch?v=k4bFOqZ4Qoc&feature=share

Can we all agree that the smartest thing Jon could do is to marry Sansa off to LF and have her fuck off to the Vale so he has an ally in LF and gets that bitch out of his hair?

Since it's a good idea it won't happen but still.

SHANSHA A CUTE! A CUUUUTE!!

When Euron's not on screen, other characters should be asking "where's Euron?"

>kills her son
nothing personal

He's frequently ignores comments that prove his shitty ideas wrong too. What was your question?

>Ramsey's face

Alien space bats transport you to Westeros 299 A.C. where you are made a landed knight serving one of the noble Houses.

Which do you choose?

Any answer other than the city of winged men is wrong

North of the WW's by the Wall.

*Sends your message*

>tfw just realized Aron Santagar, master of arms in KL, is from Dorne
neato

Also team Dayne for life

House Martell, I fucking hate cold

somewhere inbetween dorne and the reach seems best

Elyria

*gets shot down*

Bad idea, give the man the little finger and he takes the whole hand

>landed knight
Screw that pussy ass mainlander shit,

I still don't understand why he married Sansa to Ramsay. Can someone explain? It doesn't make any sense.

Dayne was extremely lame.

>I shappose Shansha's off the table then

Someone post the D&D secret greyscale cure image

Summer Isles, sure, physically they're niggers, but in spirit they seem pretty normal and chill.

In the show, yes. You don't need to remind me of that

I'm gunna go with house ants

Dayne

;_;

FARWYND KING

>8th

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Looks like Yi-Ti has some good rivers, forests and hills to work.
Mountains and water for natural protection.

>house codd not represented
I don't know what else I expected.

Then you just end up in Asshai

He sold Sansa on the idea of getting revenge but then nothing was done and Jon/LF had to do it. Maybe LF sent her in under the assumption that she wasn't a useless retard and might accomplish something? Then when she didn't he had to step in and fix everything. That's all I can think of.

With all the Arya posting can someone post the greentext?

desu all are these are too well stylised

the canon ones look crap

Boo

I just got around to watching the newest episode, what did Sup Forums make of it?

It had a lot of groan moments

>"THIS WORD HAS NO GENDER! I LIKE IT BETTER THAT WAY!"
>More embarrassing lesbian shenanigans
>Jon for some reason wanting to kill the guy who literally saved his life
>A sex scene with a guy that has no fucking dick
>Theon just jumping off the boat for no reason (I understand he was TRIGGERED by the blood, but like, he just spent the last 10 minutes murdering people and he is seemingly just fine after he jumps in the water)
>No Hound, who is objectively the best character

I enjoyed that Danny's plans are already starting to fall apart, so maybe it won't just be a one sided shit fest, but overall this episode felt kind of weak. The first episode was alright, even if it was just constant exposition, this episode overall was pretty mediocre. The boat battle itself was fine, but it was hard to tell what the fuck was going on.

What was Sup Forums's reaction? I imagine everyone was happy to see the scorpion-sisters get BTFO finally.

Is this accurate?

fucker, don't remind me. I've got a 5000 word paper due til fucking Monday.

Hey guys don't worry. Not gonna kill myself over some girl ripping my heart out. But for real, Bran is the Night King. How does the show end? With all the men dead in battle and the only men left are dickless warriors, midgets, and cripples?

fuck, is the hound /ourguy/ or what

Dunno I try to ignore the magic shite

Meant for

It was another episode of almost nothing happening except for the final action scene. You honestly could have skipped the first episode and 90% of the second episode and as long as someone said "Danny invites Jon to speak with her" you'd be caught up.

Don't worry user, we're all in the same boat

It's a conjugation of the verb "to be," you goddamned Summer Islander.

>Work full time job as a customer engineer for Dell.
>Currently on-guard duty, have to take tickets for high severity cases.
>Nothing has happened all week.
>Haven't showered for three days.
>Already scheduled vacations for next week.
>If nothing comes up tomorrow I will have two full weeks off.
>Still getting paid for a full time job despite doing nothing.

Life is good, lads.

What made you change your mind in the last 3 hours? The show will either end with jon and/or dany ruling or jon and/or dany sacrificing themselves for victory.

Do not believe his lies.

Brienne is such a cunt. I hope she has a "tragic, sacrificial" death this season to protect Sansa or somebody from the White Walkers. I hope Sansa dies too. All the women in the north right now are superb cunts.

>mfw I graduated uni last month

He's been saying since when? 2013? It's always next year

Based Mereen saving the day

If only the books and show were this good.

>could
God, what a word that is.

>for saying he likes his sister
yeah it's totally innocent than this creepy old fuck "likes" his young sister, he totally didn't have an obsession with her mom and now moved on to the next best thing

he's supposed to be like ned and ned would've done the exact same thing

well, in that case I hope that good fortune awaits you, user.

REMINDER that even if Winds comes out 2018/2019 it will be barely edited bloated mess because GRRM is too big to fail these days.

So I'm a few episodes into season 2, and on the whole it's better than season 1, except one aspect has made it almost unwatchable. What the fuck is with all this SJW nonsense out of nowhere? Between the greyjoy sister, the gender non-binary knight, and the literal cuck king this is becoming almost intolerable. Literally the only characters that stand up to women are robb and geoffrey, and geoffrey of course is supposed to be the evil little shit. And I guess the nights watch bastard in that one scene where he was just like 'fuck off" to that one girl. Everyone else is getting bossed around by girls, stannis, cuck king, tyrion, guy with targaryen girl, greyjoy boy.

The red-haired god girl is cute as fuck though, new favorite character.

>mfw I got a medical withdrawal from uni last month

I decided that i should just give it time. And in time ill get over it.

Jon and Dany killing themselves to save the people sounds too cliche. God i hope they don't do that.

>could

lol

Remember when he was gonna finish it Halloween in like 2015

Shit I can't imagine how that would feel

He'll have reason enough to kill LF when Sandor goes north and squeals to sansa about the Gold Cloak incident.

In August of 2015, GRRM was sure he could finish TWOW by October 2015.
In August of 2017, GRRM is unsure if he can finish TWOW by the end of 2018.

In other words, in 2 years he has literally made NEGATIVE progress.

>The red-haired god girl is cute as fuck though, new favorite character.
The Dutch are genuinely perfect.

tfw on break at uni getting a useless degree but it's alright because I get free gibs because I'm like 1/64 Injun

>happy about this

Welcome to life son. It's pretty shit

He had to change the story after he saw how retarded some of his ideas came across in the tv show
(Also, he has to make sure that all fan theories are incorrect)

what a shit editor anyway. sure the phrase is used too much, but the other stuff needs to stay. otherwise it sounds like a wikipedia article rather than a human conversation and speech where repetition happens and fits and feels natural.