Donald Trump and Sup Forums absolutely BTFO

How right is she? Is Sharia truly the progressive way forward?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsli.com/2016/08/01/what-is-sharia-law-an-examination-of-islams-most-misunderstood-tenets/
twitchy.com/sd-3133/2016/06/13/sickening-sally-kohns-take-on-orlando-massacre-will-make-your-blood-boil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wtf I hate trump now

At this point, they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

Progressives aren't about liberty. They are about dismantling America and western society.

Screw this traitor.

>Some people believe in an arbitrary set of rules
>Everyone else BTFO
Shill please

Sharia is cancer. Sally Kohn is an ugly kike.

Does she even think before writing, what a stupid shitcunt. Good that she's turning more people to the right.

""""progressive muslims"""""

i'd rather have no muslims (or kikes) (or lesbian kikes trying to look like peter pan when they talk down to me)

The only one who is btfo is her father for raising such a disgrace

is she trying to imply shariah is okay

Doesn't this lezbo realize she would be killed under sharia?!

My god are libs idiots

Progressive Muslim
I'll take oxymoron for 400
Actually I'll just go for moron.

Lmao they don't even care about progressive liberalism. Sharia is far more strict than fascism on nazism.
It's just pure infantile opposition at this point

Well, Christianity is _not_ worth saving, so maybe right. The problem is Christianity appropriated a lot of our spiritual roots and Sharia won't have any respect for that.

Let them do this. Bringing Sharia to the forefront will force the general population to see how terrible Muslims are.

(((Kohn)))

Wow that's very progressive! And after all, the extreme bits like chopping off hands and feet and heads, and throwing gays off buildings, and stoning people, are just 5% of the Sharia! It's just a small minority! #NotAllTheSharia

Also,
>>(((kohn)))

The cultural marxists conspiracy nuts were right. These people disguise their ideology as a fight for equality and justice, but all they want is to destroy western civilisation. There is no other explanation for equating sharia to anything progressive or positive.

What part of separation of church and state do progressives not understand? Oh the "church" part. Yeah Mosques aren't churches I get now. Fuck Trump.

Maybe those muslims are extremists?

I am no longer convinced that Sally Kohn is not a professional troll

newsli.com/2016/08/01/what-is-sharia-law-an-examination-of-islams-most-misunderstood-tenets/

Yeah and some people support total anarchy. Sharia is the law in Islamic countries. Not in democracies.

wow she just made a complete ass out of herself

I find it funny how ignorant progressives are of Islam to such a degree that they even made up the term "Islamophobia" as if it's a race, gender or sexual orientation, something you can't change.

>"progressive muslim"
>believes in sharia

Pick one

>Sharia
>progressive
>white Jewish dyke lecturing us about Islam

wew lad

Sharia

Where I have to become a demon worshiping muslim, get my head cut off, or pay taxes to local thugs

fuck that

I don't know who Sally Kohn is. But pic related believes in Sharia, and they're #WithHer

That actually helps him Kek. Are they retarded or what?
Gracias for correcting da record.

100% wrong, sharia = death.

wtf does she mean by this?

Has History not shown these idiotic Liberals anything? Arming slightly less dangerous Muslims in order to defeat dangerous Muslims will just lead to another extremist regime.

(((Sally Kohn))) you can't make this stuff up.

>Kohn incited controversy when she wrote an article where she stated that she wants her daughter to grow up to be a lesbian, and that she is disappointed that her daughter has shown a romantic interest in boys.

>Against extremism
>Support sharia

that's it. I guess I'm now a #ShariaMaria

sharia means no dogs, women covered without presentable image, music is illegal, throw gays off of towers and stone women when need be then ey I guess it's progressive for the left.

It'll be fucking hilarious for leftists to bring sharia upon themselves and that golden moment of how they've fucked up is almost something worth wishing for.

If they believe sharia is progressive then what the hey, the people advocating for it are the first to die and then sovereign government eliminates those enforcing sharia. Everyone wins because they all die.

yea but the faggot terrorist in OPS pic is talking about the rape culture. its been cultivated for a long time and they want to celebrate it in the west or they will have to blow themselves up to get virgins

Explain me in short why we would need sharia.

I don't believe the Western World needs sharia, I believe it conflicts with our own courts and systems of laws
Just found an article written by a friend of mien trying to explain how its not as radical as people think, but I really cant buy into it
Those Sharia zones in Europe are alone enough for me to never want that shit here.

"Progressive" = anti-white

So is Sally a troll? She literally proved Trump's point.

The Regressive left is so regressive that they want Sharia.

i at least find a little bit of solace in knowing that this leftist kike and everyone like 'her' will be put up against the wall and shot by their cuddly pet migrants once they gain power.

someone with a fake twitter reply with this pleasse!!

They're rats following the Pied Jew. They'll do whatever the kikes tell them.

Sally Kohn strikes again!
It's hard to find a day when she's not BTFOing racist, sexist white males.
How can Sup Forums ever recover? I mean look at this tweet, give up manbabbies, looks like you got #Roasted

You don't need Sharia, no one needs it. It's a disgrace to humanity and the liberties in which we have found here in a free nation and goes against everything we believe in as a Christian people who've found peace here in this country

Should we start lighting queers on fire and chopping thieves hands off? That would be pretty progressive.

Exactly, get that ideology Islam out of politics, separation of church and state. This (((Kohn))) hick is basically contradicting herself left and right.

OP, this is a really beautiful pic related you got there, because it perfectly illustrates the Stockholm Syndrone and denial of the Establishment. The Muslims are way ahead of us in the information war and have tricked the "experts" and authorities into accepting that real discussion is off limits.

"Progressive" Muslims support this

>progressive
>muslim

pick one

The enemy of our enemy is our friend. If muslims want to kill muslims, you need to help them kill muslims.

At this point they are now
>Killing each other
>not killing you

And you are
>Getting paid
>Winning

I would but I've been IP banned from twitter.

is this a parody account?

No one in real life equates republicans with this.
It's a giant lie thought up by your media.

We call these people assholes.

If throwing away your own will in favor of repressive dogmatic horseshit is progress then yeah Sharia is pretty progressive.

>"progressive" muslims believe in sharia law
This proves Sup Forums was right, dingus! There is now literally no excuse to not gas then all.

Can we start a petition to send her to Saudi Arabia for a year to show us how tolerant Sharia is to female Jews?

another episode of dubm cunts spewing dumb shit

I just saw this article and holy shit this bitch is dumb as fuck:
twitchy.com/sd-3133/2016/06/13/sickening-sally-kohns-take-on-orlando-massacre-will-make-your-blood-boil/

She attacks Christians and Jews relentlessly for their faults and yet she'll defend Islam like it's utterly incapable of doing any wrong. The regressive left is a fucking plague.

>executions and mutilations everywhere
>can't even leave the religion without being executed
>"not as radical as people think"

>"Progressive Muslims"
>Fight against extremism
>Believe in Sharia
>Tweeted by a lesbian (who will be one of the first to go under Sharia law)

Do these people even think, or is anything Trump says automatically deemed racist?

I'm convinced most of them don't think, yeah. They eat what they're fed and spit it back out like parrots. Thinking critically seems to cause them actual pain and discomfort.

how can u be progressive and also believe in Sharia which calls for the execution of gays and women to be stoned

i dont get it

>"Hey Donald Trump, you're absolutely right to distrust Muslims in general!"

So how does this BTFO Trump?

>How right is she?
Not even once.

Kohn Name Meaning
Jewish (Ashkenazic): variant of Cohen. North German (also Köhn): from the personal name Kohn or Köhn, former Low German short forms of Konrad.