Who will play him in the inevitable biopic ?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donnai–Barrow_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened there? Biologically speaking.

>average Sup Forumsposter

american genes

cleft face

jews

Look at this pure Aryan Nordic God.

he looks british though

He's a white """person"""

nah looks pretty yanky

If he was black this thread would have 200+ replies by now.

His mother had sex with a hammerhead shark

this

Anyone who looks as fucked up as this guy shouldn't be identified with his race. Freaks, as in literal freaks like this guy, are unique cases who can't be compared to their co-ethnics. At best you can make fun of whatever group produced such an individual for having such fucked up genetics.

Gerard Depardieu

Bill Cosby.

RUTH RUTH RUTH BAAAABY RUTH

Is this guy kin to Brittany Venti?

He's as anglo as they come you fucking retard.

Maisie Williams

Poor guy

man you sure told them!

what the fuck is wrong with liberals

this

this

Behold the Master Race

So I guess this is white "power"... Yikes.

no wonder women crave the BBC

You're embarrassing yourself...Americans are infinitely better looking than the British. You guys look ridiculous. There are like a handful of British celebrities that don't have some bizarre facial feature. There are exceptions of course but come on.

>bringing Sup Forums into this out of nowhere
Obsessed

Oh for fucks sake

I unironically feel bad for the victim, not only got raped but it was done by that horrendous quasimodo and now the horror of remembering the assault will have that fucking face

Huh? What are you talking about

>the year of our lord twenty-seven-teen
>not enjoying the hunt

He became faceblind in the creator.

it wouldn't be newsworthy if he was black, just status quo

It's one of those beta asian reddit spammers, anything thread to do with cuck posting or white bashing and it's guaranteed to come from one of them.

OP is a fucking Britfag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donnai–Barrow_syndrome

With the way he looks, I don't even blame him. If he ever wanted a real female to fuck, he would have no other option than rape. Even prostitutes wouldn't let him inside their pussy.

White rapists are so rare they get their own articles kek.

Where was Sup Forums even mentioned in that post?

they really do have tiny peepees don't they

tonight is the night

>master race

>women can't resist the BWC they said

unless he had money

no, white rapists are the norm

white rapists who actually get punished for their crimes are so rare they get their own articles

That's how whites normally look. The ones you see born today were treated with special hormones in the womb to look human

I miss the times when people like that would've been sold to gypos or a wandering circus.

how much candy would it take a guy like him?

but whites commit more rapes than blacks. not per capita, but more women in the united states have been raped by white guys than black guys

>inb4 12% population reply

You`re not factoring the power of the BBC here. Imagine you`re a white girl and you get that thicc nigger cock. The rape instantaneously becomes consensual.

I'm sure at some point there's been a nigger on twitter with an ankh avatar who's made this claim.

the bbc is truly godlike

>average drumpf supporter

>TRIGGERED

So many niggers would love to be this guy, but they're too dumb to be serial rapists for long. They get caught right away, despite all looking like the same weird mud person.

Who would win?

what are you?

Hahahaha this

We need more threads like this and fewer threads about TV and movies.

BETTER IN THAN OUT, I ALWAYS SAY!

A lot of them are in the early 20s/30s and living off their parents.

It's how they find the time to spam threads like this, when you put the like of /r/hapas or /r/asianmasculinity into perspective. You can't view them as anything other than something to laugh at

woops, meant late 20s and early 30s

If only he were still alive.

Shame he didn't go into acting, would have made a good X-Files creature feature episode.

literally me

Are you literally me?

Yeah actually this is true in my experience as well. I went to university in Hongcouver. The asians ended up doing either no job or 8-16 hour a week jobs while their parents funneled them money for everything.

>The asians ended up doing either no job or 8-16 hour a week jobs while their parents funneled them money for everything.
after we graduated i mean

this guy

vincent d'onofrio

He made fun of aryans and a proud aryan warrior got triggered.

Yakub shall smite you for your insolence.

So this is the "white master race"

wow he was really that broken out? never saw a blue ray of it or on a big enough screen.

Idea for black mirror style punishment: the rapist is put in an island that harbours anneven biggger rapist 7ft tall 12inch dong who hunts the rapist himself, eventually catching him and taking him to death. I call it "rape island"

What you think?